Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association. Friendship can bring us happiness and joy in life.
Sometimes when we got the wrong friends, it can bring sadness or depression but we should be lucky if we find that there are still persons in your life who can offer true friendship and be loyal and honest to you – a friend that would be there to make you happy. Life is never easy alone.
The Importance of Friendship
We can never live alone. We can’t always tell our parents everything. Neither can we tell our lovers about everything. Good thing is we have friends to lean on. Our faced paced developing technology has changed the definition of friendship through time. In this generation where everybody is connected in a technological world, we sometimes interchange the difference of being connected with a person to being friends on social media.
Here we have prepared best quotes that can inspire your friendship with someone. You can share these with your friends, best friends or even friends turned lover. If you have develop friendship from a person to a person you have never met or has never seen for a long time, you will find quotations here on friendship that can ease the pain that the distance can cause.
Do you have friends but is confused on how much they mean to you? Are you confused about friendship? Read this article and you would know how much you love and value your friendship with someone. If you wanna know how to be a better friend with your actions, “How to be a friend in deed” article is for you.
Short Quotes About Friendship
1. Rain or shine, I’ll always be here. Pinky promise.
2. Good friends are like stars: You don’t always see them but you know they are there.
3. A friend loves at all times.
4. A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to our own pointless dramas over and over again.
5. “We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh?” asked Piglet – “Even longer,” Pooh answered.
6. I’ll be there: I’ll be waiting.
7. Friends become our chosen family.
8. Forever and always.
9. Real friends treat you like family.
10. No one is busy in this world; it’s all about priorities.
Funny Quotes On Friendship
11. If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
12. A thousand miles seems pretty far but they’ve got airplain, bus and car. I’d walk to you if I had no other way.
13. No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
14. I keep telling myself to stop talking to weirdos but then I would not have any friends left.
15. Don’t worry, I got your back.
16. Never let your friends feel lonely; Disturb them all the time.
17. Friends don’t let friends do silly things… Alone.
18. I’m not really your friend until I start insulting you on a daily basis.
19. I’d take a bullet for you, not in the head but like the leg or something.
20. This will be us when we’re old… (I can’t wait) P.S. I hope your boobds sag first.
Sad Friendship Quotes
21. It scares me to trust people when the ones who promised will never leave, go. And the ones who say they will always be there, were never really there.
22. Sometimes, you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
23. Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you
24. Even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.
25. The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget about you.
26. Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
27. Just because I don’t talk to you doesn’t mean I don’t miss you.
28. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
29. I lost the one person I never thought I could lose.
30 I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice.
Distance: Friend Quotes
31. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.
32. True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
33. Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count miles, it’s measured by the heart.
34. Distance means so little when friendship means so much.
35. Like a wave out on the ocean, I will always come right back to you.
36. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
37. Best friends forever never apart, maybe in distance but never at heart.
38. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
39. I thank you for your part in my journey.
40. Life is too short to spend time with the people who suck the happiness out of your.
Best Friend Quotes
41. Sometime being with your best friend, is all the theraphy you need.
42. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.
43. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
44. Here’s to nights that turned into mornings with the friends that turned into family.
45. You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever.
46. A true friend doesn’t care when you’re broke. being a bitch, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past or if your family is filled with crazy people. They love you for who you are.
47. Makin a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.
48. A friend would ask your crush if he likes you. A best friend would push you into him, scream “Get some!” and run away.
49. I had the greatest friend when I was a little kid and I got to keep her for the rest of my life.
50. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click – you’re comfortable with them like you’ve known them your whole life and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
51. Good friend care for each other, close friends understand each other but true friends stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance and beyond time.
52. Best Friends make the good times better and hard times easier.
Psychological Reasons Why Friendships Are Important
There are numerous reasons you should seek out friends. Here are a few of the most important ones.
Friends Can Give You Valuable Life Lessons
If you want to be successful in life, it’s not enough to just practice what you learn in school. Far from it. The most valuable lessons will always come from life itself, namely from your family and friends. And while you can’t choose family, you can definitely choose your friendships. By befriending the right people, you can learn some truly valuable life skills and lessons.
Humans Are Social Creatures
If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that humans don’t take isolation well. We need social interaction in any way possible. Without it, we would go crazy. That’s why having close friends is of utmost importance for all of us.
Friends Can Give You a Reality Check
Just like humans are social creatures, we also tend to be emotional ones as well. Despite our gift of knowledge, we sometimes let our impulses take over our rationality, and that’s when we need others to step up and get us back down to earth. Good friends can save you from tons of uncomfortable situations. They can also help you out when you act inadequately. A reality check from them is truly valuable.
You Need Friends During Hard Times
When you’re feeling down, when something bad happens, there’s nothing more valuable than the support offered by your friends. Good friends are always there to help you out, both in good and bad times alike. Remember the last time you needed someone to cheer you up? Your friends were there for you. And you need to remember that it probably won’t be the only time you’re going to need some good people by your side, so keep your friends as close as you can.
We hope that these best quotes about friendship has inspired you and your friends. You can use them, print them, share them and give them to your friends to spice up your daily conversation or make their days extra special. A true friendship will never end. If you want to see more quotations, you can check “55 Memorable and Funny Friends TV Show Quotes” or 26 Quotes about Fake Friends article.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.