Everybody needs some encouragement every now and then.
A Bit About Encouragement Quotes
What is encouragement?
When do we need encouragement?
What can we glean from encouragement quotes?
Our List of Fifteen Encouragement Quotes
1. “Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.”
2. “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
3. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go; just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”
4. “A little progress everyday adds up to big results.”
5. “You are stronger than you know. More capable than you ever dreamed. And you are loved more than you could possibly imagine.”
6. “You’re allowed to scream; you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.”
7. “Look for something positive in each day even if some days you have to look a little harder.”
8. “Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.”
9. “Take a deep breath, it’s just a bad day not a bad life.”
10. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person you are.”
11. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”
What great news that is indeed. We can all accomplish so much more than we think we can and we can all be great people. Everybody on this earth is capable of achieving things even bigger than their wildest dreams. All it takes is a little bit of dedication, commitment and motivation.
12. “The best revenge is massive success.”
No matter what happens in your life, there are always going to be people who put you down. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, there are always haters out their who thrive off bringing people down. This quote is great because huge success is definitely the best revenge on anyone who’s ever put you down or made you feel like you’re incapable of achieving your goals.
13. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
Nobody out there is going to pursue your dreams for you. Only you have the ability to chase after your own dreams. There’s no point waiting for someone else to help you achieve everything you want because everyone else is already trying to achieve their own goals. Do something that pushes towards your goal today.
14. ”Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
This is one of the greatest encouragement quotes. No matter how many times you get knocked down, just keep getting up and trying again. There will always be obstacles that get in your way on your path to achieving your dreams, but you should always push past these obstacles because you are more than capable of doing so.
15. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.”
Absolutely anyone is capable of achieving great things. It’s what’s within you that counts. It doesn’t matter where you’re form or what you do, it’s that fire within you that is going to get you where you want to go.
Do you feel encouraged?
Related Article: Quotes About Smiling That Will Brighten Your Day