If you wish to be inspired today, I presume that looking for the best Sunday quotes has led you to this page. First let me ask, how do you spend your Sunday? Do you consider this day just another typical day, or a special day for relaxation and spending time with your friends, your family, or yourself?
Although some people may be working on Sundays, this day is usually the time for most of us to rest from work. And what makes Sundays even great is that you can actually do a lot of things like going to the church, strolling with the family, a day out with friends, going shopping, or finding a good book to read. But if you wish not to go outside, you could even do yoga or meditation at home or enjoy a movie marathon. Whatever it is, Sundays are always a great day for us to start the week.
We’ve summed up some inspirational Sunday quotes and pictures that you need to get you in the mood, not only for today but for the rest of the week. They are as interesting and as inspirational as our best family quotes. These Sunday quotes and images should be sure to set you upright for the week ahead.
You can also go through our:
Inspirational Quotes and Pictures for Sunday
1. “Be happy with what you have, keep working on what you love, and remember a happy life begins by saying, ‘Thank you Lord for what I have.”
2. “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Have a great Sunday.”
3. “If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine and yoga pants, you’re doing it wrong.”
4. Enjoy Your Sunday Quote
“Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.”
5. Sleepy Sunday Quote
“Warning: Going to sleep on Sunday will cause Monday.”
6. Beautiful Sunday Quote
“Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday.”
7. “It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up. Look around and cheer up.”
8. “Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” —Cris Klein
9. “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” —Haruki Murakami
10. Happy Sunday Quotes
“Happy Sunday! Today, just breathe. Have faith and hope, and know everything is going to be fine because God is in control.”
11. Weekend Sunday Quotes
“Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” —Bill Watterson
12. Hello, Sunday Quotes
“Hello, Sunday. When Life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show Life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
13. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” —Mark Morris
14. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” —Elfriede Jelinek
15. “Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another. ” —Jesse Ball
16. Sunday Rest Day Quotes
“Sunday. Rest day. Snuggle day. Happy day.”
17. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
18. “Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” —Sera Train
19. Happy Weeekend Quotes
“Happy weekend. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life. Don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed.”
20. “Hello Sunday! Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.”
21. “Sundays… Sleep until you’re hungry. Then eat until you’re sleepy.”
22. “See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.”
23. “No matter how harsh every situation may be, there is always a Sunday to keep you calm. Happy Sunday!”
24. “May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you. Have a great Sunday!”
25. “Happy Sunday! May you be blessed with love in your heart. Happiness in your home. Peace in your soul. And joy in your life.”
26. “Happiest Sunday! May the day be filled with enlightenment, inspiration, love, and blessings for you all the time.”
27. “May blessings locate you today from all the corners of the earth and fill your life with peace. Have a beautiful Sunday!”
28. “Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week.”
29. Lazy Sunday Quotes
“Lazy Sundays are my favourite days. The ones where everything else goes away. Time to spend with absolutely nothing else to do. Time to spend just with you.”
30. “Happy Sunday! It is never too late to try what you haven’t done before and to go where you haven’t been.”
31. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.”
Give yourself a break on a Sunday – make a concerted effort to do something fun. Watch your favorite movie, cook your favorite dish, or read a good book that you have no time to read during the weekdays. Do whatever makes you happy and you’ll see the great golden clasp in life is the impact that does what you like will make on your happiness.
32. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
Be a light to anyone you meet along the way. Inspire others by being a good communicator and setting a good example. This applies to whoever you go whiter that be work, school, church – make an effort to be happy and shine light upon others.
33. “Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.”
Stay out from negativism and always look on the bright side of everything. This Sunday quote applies all through the week and weekend, we should always strive to be as happy as we can be. Every great opportunity that we come across each day is one of life’s blessings.
34. “Do what makes your soul shine.”
Do whatever you think to replenish your soul from overworking. People need to focus more on spending their time on what makes them happy. Happiness is the best medicine for the soul.
35. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.”
Learning is a continuous process. Explore, discover, and learn new things when you get a chance! Life isn’t a race, and there is something new to be learned every single day.
36. “Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
Take a moment with yourself and reflect. The fact that you’re alive, breathing, you have your friends and your family, your job – that’s more than anything else. And remember to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning!
37. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.”
However, the way you spend your Sunday, make sure that you spend it doing the things that you like doing, not the things that you don’t. Remember, Sundays are as special as you are.
38. “Today, whatever is good for your soul, do that.”
Jog, run, ride a bike, visit your family, go to church, eat at your favorite restaurant or cook your favorite meal – whatever it is just enjoy the day.
39. “SUNDAY. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
Even just for a while, forget life’s pressure. Because we think too much, sometimes we tend to forget ourselves. Take care of yourself and go to places where you can free yourself from stress.
40. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”
We live in a world full of countless blessings, and never take anything for granted. Love every moment of your life.
41. ” It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.”
Be thankful for we are alive. Life is the greatest blessing we have, live it to the fullest.
42. “Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.”
Free your mind from worries, fears, aches, and doubts. Move on and leave behind everything that stresses you out. Remember that we only live once, don’t waste it. Choose to live happily!
43. “Don’t worry about yesterday or last month. Today is a new day, so renew your mind this morning. Be positive and start fresh.
Always think positively, and start today! This not only influences you but also the people around you. When you start thinking positively, all the people around you will be positive with you too.
44. Each morning you wake be thankful, grateful and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed and you’re beautiful.”
Sundays are full of beautiful things, you just have to discover them. Start by being grateful for life.
45. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
Again, remember that this is the best day to do the things you are passionate about
46.”Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.”
Still the best time for cuddling with our loved ones. Cherish every moment of our time during Sundays before everyone gets busy again for another week.
47. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.”
Take a look at how productive and progressive the past week has been and think of ways how to improve more for the coming weeks.
48. “It’s Sunday, therefore I am 100% motivated to do nothing today!”
Upon looking at this image or quote, you might wanna just lie down on the bed and take a long nap. The point is, however, we wish to spend our Sunday off, as long as it benefits us physically, emotionally, and mentally, then our Sunday is just as perfect as a long vacation.
49. “Faith – it makes things possible, not easy. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Make time to worship the Lord and thank him for every blessing being poured down on us.
50. “My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.”
Yes, Sunday is a reality that another week is approaching again. This just only prepares our mind to be ready for another week of work, it’s always good to be ready before starting our week.
51. “Today, give yourself a break!”
At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you were able to give yourself a break from a week’s workload.
52. “5 steps to a productive Sunday: Wake up early; Get some fresh air; Set a schedule; Make time for yourself; Be goal-oriented.”
This is a simple and less complicated example of a Sunday checklist.
53. “Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
Remember that with faith and perseverance, nothing is impossible in life.
54. “Your smile can save a distressed soul, gladden a sad heart, or heal; a broken spirit. Have a blessed day.”
Start your day with a smile. Every day is a gift, and you could be a gift to someone else if you inspire and be able to touch their lives, even in the simplest way.
55. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.”
All Sundays are unique. Try to explore and discover new things every now and then. As mentioned earlier, learning is a continuous process. Make it a Sunday full of new things to learn.
56. “Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
Never resist making new experiences, for experience is the best teacher in life. We learn so much from experience, and we are lucky that life can give us whatever experience could be helpful for the improvement of ourselves.
57. “Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul.”
God never gives upon us. He is our great supporter, the best guide, and the best inspiration.
58. “Life is like making tea! Boil your ego, evaporate your worries, dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes and get taste of happiness.”
What a good recipe to start the week.
59. “Let go of all the worries and anxiety in order to be light and free.”
It is true that when we let go of the things like worries and anxiety, there lighter side of life waiting for us. Moving on is proven by many to be one of the most important ways to be happy in life.
60. “Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move on, you’ll realize it’s the best decision.”
Moving on may not be that easy, it may be hard for some while it’s easy for others to do. But remember that life goes on. We don’t need to bring all this stuff from the past, and the only things we need in the future are those that inspire us, which many believe to be the positive experiences we had. We don’t need to dwell on the negative things.
61. “Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and fun day.”
If only Sundays could hug as back in return. This quote serves as a reminder for us to never forget to be with our loved ones.
62. “Sunday is a special day, unique in its own way, having lots of enjoyment and fun. May you have a delightful Sunday so that you are energized for the coming week.”
Take time each morning to think and reflect on the days gone by. Some mornings are spent on holiday surrounded by seashells, others are spent at work. Every day on earth should be treated as a blessing. Relax and enjoy reading a good book on your Sunday. After all, Sundays are made for relaxing.
Take time to enjoy your Sunday moments and allow yourself time to refuel. Grab yourself a hot cup of coffee and relax and rest with friends. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a true gift of happiness. Spend time with people you love and you will find yourself in a good mood. Don’t focus on work, just think about relaxing. Spend some proper time with family and friends and just enjoy the day and smile.
Having a delightful Sunday Quotes and Sayings experience will surely get us energized the entire week. It could actually change our mood on how we are going to face another week again. Each of us has different ways how to spend our Sunday, but one this is common – Sunday is for you, so make it count. Do it with a lovely good morning quote to an inspirational quote.
What is a good quote for Sunday?
We have a variety of Sunday good quotes that you can wholeheartedly use. These are inspirational quotes that will make your Sunday brighter and better. For example, look at this good quote for Sunday:
“Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” —Haruki Murakami
What is a positive quote for Sunday?
“Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” —Bill Watterson
This quote is good for your workaholic someone in your life, It will make them cackle and maybe relax a little, by reminding them that they do not have to work every day. It is a positive Sunday quote that will make one`s end of the weekend better.
Check out these other quotes referring to having a pleasurable, relaxing, and peaceful Sunday:
“The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” —Mark Morris
“Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” —Elfriede Jelinek
“Sundays… Sleep until you’re hungry. Then eat until you’re sleepy.”
How do you say Happy Sunday?
You say Happy Sunday with a smile in your heart and a good inspirational and motivational quote. Check out our site to get inspired. We have wonderful quotes like the ones below:
“No matter how harsh every situation may be, there is always a Sunday to keep you calm. Happy Sunday!”
“Happiest Sunday! May the day be filled with enlightenment, inspiration, love, and blessings for you all the time.”
By now I hope that you have already found the best Sunday quote that could keep you going the entire week. These Sunday quotes serve as reminders and inspirations for us that there’s always a good reason and there are many ways to celebrate life despite our busy Sunday schedules. Be sure to give this article a share on your favorite social media sites!