Hurting quotes will let you realize the agony of being hurt. Each of us may have experienced being heartbroken. Yes, it can happen to anyone at any time. Sometimes it’s better when you are alone since nobody will be able to hurt you. If somebody hurts you then the best thing that you can do is to move on with your life. You can still find your true happiness elsewhere.
Here, we have handpicked some hurting quotes which will demonstrate how it really feels like when you are being hurt by someone who is close to your heart.
42 Hurting Quotes for Her and Him with Images
1. I am sorry. I want to apologize for not being caring enough.
Hurting quotes will help you realize that love does not always give you happiness.
2. I am fighting alone and being depressed is an everyday fight.
When the person you love broke your heart, you will feel pain.
3. Words hurt more than anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever.
When lovers fight, they tend to say bad things to each other.
4. One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you…
Relationships can be hard to repair especially when you are hurt so badly.
5. Never ignore the person that truly loves you.
Love is blind. Sometimes we hurt the person who loves us the most.
6. When one door closes, another opens.
With hurting quotes, we will realize that we don’t always love the right person at the right time.
7. Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to maintain balance, you must keep moving.
Sometimes the person we love does not deserve our love at all.
8. Days without you… Without you my days are…
Hurting quotes hurts so much when the person you love loves somebody else.
9. What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain?
It hurts when people tell you that they don’t love you. However, it hurts more when they will not tell you the truth.
10. My kindness is a sign of strength and not weakness.
Even if you hurt me and made me cry, I still love you.
11. If you left me without a reason, do not come back with an excuse.
When you are hurt and heartbroken, don’t blame yourself. Rather, you should think about the good things that you’ve done.
12. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away.
I hope someday you’ll know how much you really meant to me.
13. Sometimes, you just have to wonder how many times someone you care about has to hurt you.
When you are in love, you should be willing to take the risk of being hurt.
14. My heart never knew loneliness until you went away.
It doesn’t matter who hurt you. What matters is the person who made you smile again.
15. Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
The truth is, there will always be people who will hurt your feelings.
16. That awkward moment when you think you’re important to someone, and you’re not.
It is better to left the person who broke your heart to avoid being hurt again.
17. Love is a cycle… When you love, you get hurt…
Sometimes we push people away because we don’t want to be hurt.
18. Just because we can’t be together, doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
It hurts so much when the only person who means a lot to you ignores you.
19. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
It is very painful when the one you love left you. What’s more painful is when you do not know why.
20. Love hurts when it changes us.
Even when the person you love hurts you, you still continue to love him.
21. Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.
Sometimes it’s best to know your place in his heart in order to avoid being hurt by expecting so much.
22. I was born to be real, not to be perfect.
When you truly love a person, you don’t hurt them. Now, I realized that you didn’t love me at all.
23. Do u love me? Please lie and say yes…
The only thing about pain is we have to go through with it.
24. How are you? FINE.
Pain hurts but someday the wound will heal.
25. Love hurts. But sometimes it’s a good hurt.
It hurts so much to know that I did not mean a thing to you when in fact you are everything to me.
26. Sometimes all I can really do is cry… because I’ll never be yours, and you’ll never be mine.
You may have hurt me, cheated on me, left me and made me cry, but I did not stop loving you.
27. So, it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
If someone hurts you, you can either love them and stay or you can choose to leave them and love yourself.
28. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought -useless and disappointing.
The person you thought would love you more is the one you never thought would hurt you so much.
29. It’s hurting again.
Sometimes we are hurt more than we deserve because we love more than they deserve.
30. When people hurt you, think of them like a sand paper.
If you love too much, care too much, expects too much then definitely, you will be in great pain.
31. Stop falling. Stop texting back. Stop getting your hopes up.
It will truly break your heart when you watch the person you love so much love someone else.
32. I hope you’ll realise how much you’re hurting me someday.
A wounded heart can’t be healed quickly especially when the hurt comes from the person you love the most.
33. Letting go is hard, but sometimes holding on is harder.
Sometimes we are afraid of getting close to someone because we believe that they will just walk out of our lives.
34. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
It’s not love that hurts you but being hurt by the person you love.
35. Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.”
Sometimes you have to choose between him/her and you. If loving them hurts then it’s time that you should walk away.
36. Not all scars show not all wounds heal.
We love the one who hurt us and hurt the one who love us. Well, that’s life!
37. If you were happy before you met someone, you can be happy when they’re gone.
The person who really loves you don’t mean to hurt.
38. My pain is killing me. My obsessive thoughts are hurting me.
It truly hurts when the person you care the most is the one hurting you.
39. It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.
Don’t waste your time getting hurt by them.
40. God determines who walks into your life. It’s up to you to decide…
You can leave someone but at least, give them an explanation.
41. People push you to your limits, but when you finally explode and fight back…
Loving you hurts, that’s why I hate you.
42. In life you don’t get people you WANT, you get those you NEED.
It feels so bad when the only person you thought would never lie to you betrayed you.
Why People Hurt the Ones They Love
It hurts when someone hurts you, but it hurts even more if the hurt comes from someone you love and trust. Why does this happen so often? Why do the ones who you love hurt you? We have gathered a few explanations that might just make sense in most of these cases.
They probably have low empathy levels
Some people have low empathy for others. They have a hard time “walking in someone else’s shoes” and cannot see other people’s perspectives. They’re actually unaware of the hurt they cause other people and don’t know that it’s thoughtless to not follow up. Weather these individuals hurt you knowingly or purely by accident doesn’t matter, they will continue hurting you nevertheless.
They might have low self-esteem
Many times, people who intentionally hurt the ones they love suffer from low self-esteem. Because of their low confidence and the low value that they set on themselves, they also tend to be unaware of how hurtful their actions can be towards others. If you suspect that your loved one doesn’t place a high value on themselves, you can at least demonstrate to them how important they are to you. Don’t assume that they know that.
They might be sociopaths or psychopaths in disguise
As frightening as it might sound, it’s many times true. Psychopaths and sociopaths aren’t as easy to identify as you might think, and even psychologists might need years to diagnose one such person correctly. These types of people target their victims based on how easy they are to manipulate and hurt. If you think this might be the case, talk to a therapist and see what advice they have to give you. Act before it’s too late and before you find yourself in a situation typical of patients with Stockholm syndrome.
Final Thoughts on Hurt
Hurting quotes can inspire lovers especially when they feel alone and sad. If you hurt the person you love and you want him/her back then you can share these quotes with them. We should avoid hurting somebody. If you have already experienced being hurt then you must have known the feeling of having pain in your heart.