Ever heard of POETS Day? If not, you probably are not living somewhere in Australia or United Kingdom. The abbreviation stands for “Piss Off Early Tomorrow’s Saturday.” Friday, the fifth day of the week, is not a favorite just because it is commonly the last day of work but it is also the best day where a lot of amazing things and events happen. Remember Black Friday Sale where you shop til you drop. How about Good Friday which is the Friday before Easter where we commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus. Maybe you like Casual Fridays at work where you navigate away from your usual formal attire at work and choose to wear something more comfortable. Here we have collected Funny and Happy Friday Quotes.
Funny Friday Quotes
1.“But it’s Friday” is a valid excuse for almost anything today.
2. “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.”
3. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson
4. “Friday is like a green light. You speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.”
5. “Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.”
6. “Dear week, I am so over you. I am leaving you for your best friend – weekend.”
7. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
8. “‘I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.”
9. “Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.”
10. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
11. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
12. “Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday.”
13. “On Friday, I prefer my expresso in a martini.”
14. “I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.”
15. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.”
16. “I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 pm on Friday.”
17. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
18. “May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Friday.”
19. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
20. “Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?”
21. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.”
22. “I believe that it is a mandatory law of the universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” —Hanna Rhoades
23. “You deserve a round of applause cause you make it to Friday alive.”
24. “Thursday doesn’t even count as a day; it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.”
25. “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.”
26. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work.”
27. “Any decent man would know better than scheduling meetings for Friday afternoon.”
28. “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” —Nanea Hoffman
29. “Make each day of the week like Friday, and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
30. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.”
31. “I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.”
32. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week in a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’ Sade
33. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
34. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
35. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
36. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
37. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
38. “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.”
39. “It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.”
40. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
41. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
42. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” —Robert Frost
43. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
44. “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
45. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” —Robert M. Gates
46. “The weekends are too short for sleep!” —Bryant A. Loney
47. “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.”
48. “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves, they tend to spill over.” ―Parag Tipnis
49. “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” ―Noel Coward
50. “It’s bad luck to begin work on Fridays.” ―Southern Mothers
51. “Everybody’s working for the weekend.” —Loverboy
52. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” —Sanhita Baruah
53. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” —Simone de Beauvoir
54. “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” —David Chiles
55. “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” —Rod Schmidt
56. “The weekend is here and you deserve a medal for getting through this week.” —Anthony T. Hincks
57. “Happy Friday. Any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.”
58. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last.”
59. “Happy Friday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
60. “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.” —Oprah Winfrey
Short Friday Quotes
63. Happy Friday.
64. Aloha Friday.
65. Happy Friday.
66. Just breathe.
67. I love Friday.
68. I Friday had a face, I would kiss it.
69. Let’s stay home.
70. Friday, I’m in love.
71. I don’t do casual Fridays.
Funny Friday Quotes
72. It’s Friday and I’m thirsty.
73. Hands up if you love Fridays.
74. Friday! Finally, I made it.
75. I know everyday is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.
76. Friday is here. Let’s do this.
77. It’s Friday baby.
78. It’s Friday bitches.
79. Relax y’all. It’s Friday.
80. Happy Fri-yay!
81. I love a wild Friday night.
82. I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love with.
Inspirational Friday Quotes
83. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
84. Don’t be afraid to fail; Be afraid not to try.
85. May your Friday sparkle.
86. Friday is my second favorite “F” word.
87. Today is the perfect day to be happy.
88. I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.
89. Start the day with a smile and end it with a champagne.
90. Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
91. Make today ridiculously amazing.
92. Today is a multiple cups of coffee kind of day.
93. Oh Friday, let me hug you.
Let’s start the weekend right with a positive Friday quote. Feel free to share these funny and happy Friday Quotes anywhere. Everybody is excited about this day. If you want to read some more quotations, check out Letting Go Quotes, Quotes about Strength, Teamwork Quotes, or Travel Quotes. We also have 61 Happy Weekend Quotes and Sayings with Images that can make your weekend more exciting.