Motivational thoughts can inspire you to succeed. Whether you’re a leader, manager, entrepreneur or student, you need some inspiration in your life. You must realize that your thoughts matter. If you want to succeed in your goals then you should think of inspiring, successful and motivational thoughts.
How To Motivate Yourself
There is a multitude of theories for getting you motivated. Here are some ways of doing it in a simple way every single day.
- You deserve a break. If you want to be at your peak then you need to take a rest. After taking that long-delayed vacation, you’ll feel refreshed when you get back to work.
- Death is an impressive motivator. Since you only have a limited time on this planet then you need to focus more on your goals.
- Reward yourself for your little successes, regardless how small it is.
- Reduce your to-do list in half in order to increase your chances of success. Perhaps accomplishing the entire list is a bit unrealistic.
- Treat yourself gently. Don’t compare yourself with other people. Keep in mind that there are other people who are smarter than you. Accept this reality so you can focus on you and not on others.
52 Best Motivational Thoughts for the Day
1. The Marathon of Hope
In 1977, Terry Fox lost his right leg due to cancer. He wanted to make a difference so he started the “Marathon of Hope.” In order to raise money for cancer research, he ran every day for 26 miles across Canada. After running 3,339 miles, he had to stop since his cancer had already spread to his lungs. He became a national hero and a great inspiration to the entire country.
2. Never Give Up
During the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, Dereck Redmon lost his dream of winning the Olympic medal due to a painful hamstring injury. However, he was determined to cross the finish line. So he got up and started to limp towards to finish line. Suddenly his dad approached him and helped him. It was a touching moment as the two crossed the finish line together.
3. Feeding The Homeless
Narayanan Krishnan is a chef who quit his job in order to feed the homeless. He wakes up early in the morning to cook for them. Because of this, he was chosen as one of the recipients of “CNN heroes 2010” award. His dedication started, when he saw an old man eating his own human waste during his visit to a temple.
At the age of 13, Bethany Hamilton was attacked by a tiger shark and lost her entire left arm. Despite this tragedy she still continued to pursue her dream of becoming a professional surfer.
5. Make A Difference
In Koh Panyee, Thailand, a group of young men created their own floating football field in order to become one of the best players in football. This is the true story of Panyee FC.
6. Inspiring Story
7. Shake Off Your Problems
8. The Elephant’s Rope
9. The Starfish Story
10. Reach Your Dreams
11. Michael Jordan’s Success Story
12. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself achieving your goals.
13. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Attempt to do something new each day.
14. You can decide where your time goes… You can either spend it moving forward…
Take a walk to refresh your mind and enjoy nature.
15. Never wish life were easier, wish that you were better.
Exercising can help you in feeling better.
16. Dreams are not what you see in sleep. It is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.
Create a to-do list and cross out the things that you’ve already accomplished to keep you inspired.
17. You didn’t come this far to only come this far.
Take small steps, don’t be in a hurry in completing your tasks.
18. Today is a brand new day. My past does not define me. My future is mine to create.
Remind yourself that doing something worthwhile is never easy.
19. Don’t think that someone else is more blessed than you are.
Focus more on the positive things rather than the negative ones.
20. The trouble is, you think you have time.
Taking a rest will recharge your mind.
21. Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
Do some research in order to find out how to achieve your goals.
22. Look carefully; record what you see. Find a way to make beauty necessary.
Encourage others so you can create a cycle of positivity.
23. Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
Create a reward system so you can have something to look forward to.
24. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
If you fall, pick yourself up and keep moving on.
25. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born…and the day you find out why.
Seek inspiration from the biographies of the people you idolized.
26. Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.
If you don’t want to feel discouraged then stop comparing yourself with your neighbors.
27. Throw everything away, forget about it all…give life a chance to flow its own way…
Your expectations must be realistic. Know yourself first and determine how far can you go.
28. The key to change… is to let go of fear.
Be brave and let go of your fears.
29. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
Always remember that it’s better to try and fail than to live with regrets.
30. You only live once? False. You only die once. You live every day!
Doing a lot of things can be overwhelming, try to focus on one task at a time.
31. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Do the things that you truly enjoy in order to make your life exciting.
32. Every weakness you have is an opportunity for God to show his strength in your life.
Reminisce on the times that you’ve worked hard and succeeded.
33. I forgive myself for having believed for so long, that I was never good enough…
Forget about the goals that you are not totally devoted to and focus more on the ones that you’re truly enthusiastic to.
34. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Stick motivational thoughts around your home or workplace to inspire you.
35. Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself…
Whatever you need to do, it’s always your choice.
36. Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
Motivate yourself or be miserable, the choice is yours.
37. Happiness can be found even, in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the lights.
If you feel that your goal is too big then break it down into smaller ones. The most important thing is to get you started and gain some momentum.
38. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
Spend less time with negative people and more time with motivated people.
39. To live is the rarest thing in the world.
One of the simplest ways of motivating yourself is to listen to your favorite music.
40. Be humble enough to admit you’re not perfect, but determined enough to strive to be perfect.
Compare yourself to yourself in order to know how far you have come.
41. When you are standing in that forest of sorrow, you cannot imagine that you could ever find your way…
Get motivational thoughts from other people.
42. Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work…
Write down the reasons why you’re doing this task and stick it in an area where you can see it every day.
43. If “Plan A” didn’t work the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.
When you fail, think of the things that you have learned from his failure instead of blaming yourself.
44. Heaven and Hell
45. Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life.
Be grateful for what you have.
46. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
You must be willing to take the risk.
47. Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day.
Clean up your home or workplace in order to think clearly.
48. It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find its way.
Have the courage to follow your dreams.
49. Big things often have small beginnings.
You can do something but not everything.
50. Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
If you truly want something then you should have the patience to wait for it.
51. No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, God won’t give problems without solutions.
In the morning, get up with determination so you can go to bed feeling satisfied.
52. At the end of the night, before you close your eyes, be content with what you’ve done…
Discouragement and failure are your motivation for achieving success.
These motivational thoughts are a great source of inspiration during your struggles. Always remember that setbacks are not forever and success is not ultimate. It is the motivation that you choose that matters the most. Some companies are rewarding their employees to get them motivated to work. Sometimes we get our inspiration from the words and phrases that we read on books.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.
Leave a Reply