Who is never excited when Saturday approaches? No work, no school, no stress, just a whole day for you to relax and do completely nothing. Saturday is the best day to do everything you want and it is the perfect day to make the world your oyster. It is the start of the fun-filled weekend which you may be looking forward to. Regardless of your plans, whether you want to stay home and watch Netflix the whole day or you want to go outside for a date with friends and family, Saturdays, never fail to bring happiness. Here we have collected happy and funny Saturday quotes which you can share to your friends and family to start the weekend with positive vibes.
Happy Saturday Quotes
1. Happy Saturday!
2. Hello weekend!
3. Do one thing every day that makes you happy.
4. Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good Weekend!
5. Dear Saturday, you are my favorite.
6. Sundays are awesome.
7. Hello Saturday!
8. Have a joyful Saturday.
9. Have a Happy Saturday.
10. Smile on Saturday.
11. Dear Saturday, I love you.
12. Happy Saturday!
13. Don’t miss the sun today worrying about the rain coming tomorrow.
14. Saturday is good vibes.
15. Spend a day doing nothing: Let your mind wander; Let nature entertain you; Let stress go.
16. Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.
17. Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next day.
Funny Saturday Quotes
18. Better days are coming. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.
19. I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.
20. I’m multi-slacking today.
21. Saturday, please stay.
22. Time to drink champagne an dance on the table.
23. On Saturdays, we wear pajamas.
24. The trouble is, you think you have time.
25. I’m going to use what little energy I have today to breathe and maybe blink. That’s about it.
26. I’m off to club bed featuring DJ Pillow and MC Blanky.
27. It’s a good day to have a good day.
28. Saturday is for shopping.
29. Alcohol does not make you fat. It makes you lean against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.
Feel free to share images and quotations to your partner, family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. These Saturday Quotes would surely make your special someone smile. Read more inspirational and happy quotes with Short Funny Quotes, Friday Quotes and Cute Cheer Up Quotes.