Inspirational Good Morning Quotes are words of wisdom that often encourage everybody to welcome the brand new morning with passion, hope, and enthusiasm. These Good Morning quotes and good morning images give you the motivation to welcome the beauty of a brand new day!
As Marcus Aurelius said: “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
Below is a collection of brand new motivational and inspirational good morning quotes, along with good morning images and messages that will give you a new perspective on life on your day today. They serve as a beautiful reminder that every morning is a new day and another chance of living your life.
Send your partner one of these good morning love quotes and you will be loved back. Send someone a romantic good morning message. Try to wake up and attack the day with your enthusiasm and smile.
Make people happy around you when you wake up and karma will treat you well. Carpe Diem, every early morning. Good Morning beautiful people, we hope that you have a beautiful morning! You can use our quotes for Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media channels.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes and Wishes
1. “May this morning offer you new hope for life! May you be happy and enjoy every moment of it. Good morning!”
2. “It doesn’t matter how bad was your yesterday. Today, you are going to make it a good one. Wishing you a good morning!”
3. “Good morning my love. As the rays of the sun fall on you, I hope they bless you with the brightness of a thousand suns.”
4. “Every sunrise marks the rise of life over death, hope over despair, and happiness over suffering. Wishing you a delightful morning today!”
5. “God has granted you yet another day to make your dreams come true. Accept it with all your heart. Let’s give your life a new start.”
6. “The darkness of night has ended. A new sun is up there to guide you towards life so bright and blissful. Good morning!”
7. “A beautiful morning does not solve all your problems, but it gives you a good start to solve any of your problems. Good morning!”
8. “Take life challenges day by day and be grateful for the little things. Good morning!”
9. “Each day is an opportunity to grow. I hope we make the most of it. Wishing you a perfect morning.”
10. “No matter how difficult yesterday was, just know that today is your day. Stay positive at every moment of your life. Good morning.”
11. “Neither the sun nor the moon, but your prettiest smile is the only thing that brightens my life. Good morning.”
12. “If you just take a deep breath in the fresh air of morning, half of your anxiety will go away. Good morning!”
13. “Life is the most precious of all gifts. So, enjoy every moment of it. Don’t miss the most of it in sleeping too late. Good morning!”
14. “Wake up like the superstar you are and let the world know you’re not going to stop until you get what you deserve. Good morning!”
15. “Life is full of uncertainties. But there will always be a sunrise after every sunset. Good morning!”
16. “It’s a new day. Yesterday’s failure is redeemed at the sunrise.”
17. “Good morning! The gifts of the world await your presence, get up and indulge in nature!”
18. “No matter how hard yesterday was, today is a new beginning, so buckle up and start your day.”
19. “May everything you dreamed about last night comes true!”
20. “Life gives us new opportunities every day, so hoping today will be full of good luck and prosperity for you!”
21. “Nothing is more refreshing than a beautiful morning that calms your mind and gives you reasons to smile. Good morning!”
22. “Every day is a new opportunity to thrive anew, so don’t stay stuck in yesterday’s mistakes. Good morning!”
23. “I pray that you accomplish all the goals that you have been striving to achieve in life. Have a good day!”
24. “Don’t stress over the worries of yesterday, rather accept what today has to offer with wide arms! Good morning!”
25. “Time is valuable. Cherish every moment and use it wisely by doing something productive. Good morning!”
26. “Waking up in such a beautiful morning is a guaranty for a day that’s beyond amazing. I hope you’ll make the best of it.”
27. “Get up early in the morning and don’t forget to say thank you to God for giving you another day! Good morning!”
28. “Open your eyes and have a look at this beautiful morning. You’ll find happiness in every moment of it. Good morning to you!”
29. “Only fortunate ones get the opportunity of wishing their loved one good morning when they wake up, and I am one of them.”
30. “I know you slept tight all night. Now wake up and welcome a new sun so bright, here to make your day right. Good morning!”
31. “Good morning. Another day, another blessing, and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.”
32. “Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moments.”
33. “Good morning! Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.”
34. “Always remember, life has no guarantees. It is as uncertain as anything else in this world. So as long as you are alive, live it to the fullest.”
35. “Every morning is a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day to begin with.”
36. “When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.”
37. “Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.” —Norton Juster
38. “It is a serious thing just to be alive, on this fresh morning, in this broken world.” —Mary Oliver
39. “Write in your heart that every day is the best day of the year.”
40. “The day is awaiting you with rich and beautiful blessings. Accept and enjoy them as they are.”
41. “When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
42. “God always blesses us with new opportunities with every blessed day He blesses us with. Never forget that.”
43. “When you start each day with a grateful heart…”
If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
44. “I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.”
45. “Thank God for another day. Don’t waste it!”
Each and every one of us will face death, so don’t waste your life and be thankful for another opportunity and another chance to live.
46. “Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a blessing.”
Yesterday and tomorrow are not in your control, be blessed for today.
47. “Dear past, Thank you for all the lessons…”
A painful past gives lessons and it is a preparation for something good in the future.
48. “Wake up each day & Be thankful for life”
Every day is a new life.
49. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one”
Always be thankful for every morning that you are given a chance to wake up.
50. “God’s greatest blessing is waking you up…”
This hoe marvelous God’s blessing is, he always gave us second chances, chances to do the things we want to do, a chance to change, and a chance to live and be happy.
51. “Life is a gift. Wake up every day and realize that.”
52. “Good morning. Awake from your sleep. Say hello to the day. Put on your fighter gear; it’s time to tackle the day!”
53. “Good morning. Today is a new day, so make sure you do not allow anything or anyone to bring your spirits down. Always stay happy and smile at life and it shall reciprocate by smiling back at you and making your day even lovelier.”
54. “The dreams you had last night can only come to reality if you get up and work at achieving them today.”
55. “Even the smallest of thoughts have the potential to become the biggest of success. All you have to do is get up and get going.”
56. “Make every effort in life just like this: Whenever you want to stop, tell yourself to try just one more time; maybe this time, you might succeed.”
57. “Know that mornings are there for us to start afresh and make people know that we can still become successful at what we failed at yesterday. So don’t stop pushing till you get what you want.”
58. “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. Good morning!”
59. “Remember who you really are today. Know that you too have the power to overcome anything you may be facing.”
60. “True happiness comes from within yourself. Not from someone else. Stop searching. Start living.”
61. “Today is not just another day, but another possible chance to achieve what you couldn’t achieve yesterday. So get on your feet and chase after your success.”
62. “Good morning. As you go out there, do your best and believe that the results will follow.”
63. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I’m here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” —Jeffrey Fry
64. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up” —J. M. Power
65. “Wake up and move on. When you don’t feel like getting up for the day ahead just remember, staying in bed will bring another night.”
66. “Lookout, world! The fabulous you have to awaken! Decide today to be and do your best!”
67. “It always seems impossible until it’s done. Move ahead and finish it.”
68. “Good morning! One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces. So choose people having beautiful hearts than faces!”
69. “Peace of mind is a beautiful gift that only we can give to ourselves just by expecting nothing from anyone, even after doing everything for them. Good morning!”
70. “Sometimes the greatest test in life is being able to bless someone else while going through your own storm. Good morning!”
71. “The importance of good people in our life is just like the importance of heartbeats. It’s not visible but silently supports our life. Good morning!”
72. “The minute you think of giving up any relation, think of the reason why you held it so long. Have a nice day!”
73. “The sweetest moment in life comes not with the greetings you receive but with the thought that someone wishes the best for you.”
74. “Good morning! We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives… Some lessons are painful, some are painless, but all are priceless.”
75. “Life is like a pizza. You get to decide the toppings of your choice. Hope you enjoy your life slice by slice.”
76. “Today has a lot of good things for all who are alive in it. Wake up and pursue life with courage and hope, and I can assure you that your future is going to be bright.”
77. “Just when you open your eyes first thing in the morning, take a deep breath and say, ‘Today, I am going to be better.’”
78. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” —Henry Ford
79. “The success you will achieve tomorrow depends much on the effort you put in to the things that you do today. So wipe that sleep from your eyes, go into the world and make a better life for yourself.”
80. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” —Nelson Mandela
81. “Start your day knowing that the desire for success is the first step to achieving greatness. If you have it, then get all out and take everything that this special day has made for you.”
82. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” —Larry Page
83. “If the path is beautiful, ask where it leads to. But if the destination is beautiful, never mind about the path, keep walking.”
84. “If coffee is what it takes, then coffee you shall have. I am on my way to help you rise for the day!”
85. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.” —Abraham Joshua Heschel
86. “Every day, the sun rises for a reason. To embark the beginning of a new task, a new job, perhaps a new life! Then why to waste time thinking about things you haven’t done so far? Start from the scratch every passing day and life would become your cup of tea.”
87. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable — are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.”
88. “As you begin this day, remember that there is no better tomorrow if you are always thinking about the sorrow and disappointments of the past. Have a wonderful day!”
89. “Good morning! Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” —Charles M. Schwab
90. “I always have been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” —J. B. Priestly
91. “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” —Oprah Winfrey
92. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” —Maria Robinson
93. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” —Charlotte Eriksson
94. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” —Amit Ray
95. “Wishing a good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day. I love you.”
96. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” —E. B. White
97. “I learned to love myself because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” —Gabourey Sidibe
98. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” —Robert Brault
99. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”
100. “To experience true happiness, two things are essential: zero expectations and let go attitude.” —Invajy
101. “You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness and my fears with love.”
102. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
103. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” —Terri Guillemets
104. “Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU.”
105. “You are my sun on a gloomy day, like a lighthouse on a stormy sea. Thanks for all your care for me.”
106. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun, every morning is a beautiful spectacle , and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” —John Lennon
107. “Good morning! May today brings you the joys of yesterday’s hope.”
108. “Hope your day is filled with joy and happiness.”
109. “Good morning, sweetheart! Although you may be cozy in your bed, please wake up so you can bless the world with your smiling face.”
110. “As you wake up from sleep today, know that I have faith in you. I believe in you, and I know you have what it takes to conquer the hurdles in your way.”
111. “If you want to be happy, then start sharing your happiness with others, and try to make others happy.”
112. “Today will never ever come back to you again. So do the best you can to achieve the success it has in it. Push harder and harder and you will definitely meet with success.”
113. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
114. “Good morning, my love! Nobody makes mornings look as good as you do.”
115. “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.”
116. “From rainbows and mountains to peacocks and lions, nothing compares to seeing your beautiful face each day. Good morning!”
117. “Reminder: Each morning, you can dread what is ahead or embrace all that can be. Today, I pray you choose the latter and take on your day with confidence.”
118. “Sharing smiles with the one you love is the perfect way to start the day. Have an awesome morning!”
119. “Nothing is impossible when you put your mind, heart, soul, and sweat into it. Have a great morning.”
120. “Never underestimate the importance of being properly caffeinated.”
121. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” —Mark Twain
122. “Happy thoughts are the only cure for a sleepy morning… and I feel the happiest when I think about you!”
123. “Morning has broken, Mr. Coffee has spoken.”
124 “Every morning is a reminder to let go the past and embrace the present.” —Tonmoy Acharjee
125. “Watching the morning break, I realize again that darkness doesn’t kill the light —it defines it.” —Richard Wagamese
126. “I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.” – Terri Guillemets
127. “The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.”
128. “She believed a cup of coffee marked the beginning of each day.”
129. “The sun is up, the skies are blue, good morning my love I’ll be thinking about you.”
130. “You are the light of my life, the music in my heart and the first thought of my day. Good morning dear.”
131. “Only a few things are priceless for me in this world, one of them is your smile every morning.”
132. “You are my shining light. Now it’s time to wake up and show the world your magic. Good morning, love.”
133. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.”
134. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” —Leo Christopher
135. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” —Yoko Ono
136. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” —John C. Maxwell
137. “The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big and motivate yourself to win.”
138. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” —William Arthur Ward
139. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” —Zig Ziglar
140. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.” —Jim Rohn
141. “You will never have this day again so make it count!”
142. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau
143. “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.” —Robert Kiyosaki
144. “It’s a brand new morning! The day is a blank canvas yet to be painted with the colors of life. Seize the day!”
145. “It’s a new day! Add in the positive thoughts, subtract out the negative energy. Make it all equal one fantastic day!”
146. “The day has yet to be written, but there are several ways to fill the page; it’s up to you to write your own story.”
147. “Yesterday is miles away, and today is a new day. With new goals to meet, let’s rise up and jump to our feet. Good Morning!”
148. “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.”
if you have something to wake up to in the morning it will be much easier to wake up early.
149. “Having a rough morning? Feel your heart. That’s your purpose of being alive.”
If you feel down, always remember that for as long as your heart is still beating, you still have a purpose in this life.
150. “Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right”
Take away negative thoughts and change them to positive thoughts. As what they said, a positive thought attracts positive things.
151. “Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.”
The moment you stop believing is the moment you give up. Never stop believing.
152. “Good Morning! It’s a brand new day…”
Treat every day like it’s the first day of your life.
153. “Every morning starts a new page in your story”
Our life is like a book and every day is a new page to write with.
154. This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it.
155. “Someday you just have to create your own sunshine.”
156. “You are a gem, an exclusive, a limited edition. There is only one of you! Have an amazing day!”
157. “Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.”
158. “Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right.”
159. “It is never too late to be what you might have been. Today is the day to be.”
160. “Dreaming can only last so long. Wake up, my dear, and take on this wondrous day!”
161. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” —Bernard Williams
162. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
163. “Morning comes, whether you set the alarm or not.” —Ursula K. Le Guin
164. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” —Richard Whately
165. “Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.” —Grandma Moses
166. “A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.”
167. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.”
168. “Start the day with a smile and see how you make everyone smile.”
169. “I love the smell of possibility in the morning!”
170. Today is a happy day!
Sometimes all it takes is a lively mantra to start out your day right. Tell yourself today will be happy and so shall it be.
171. “Think about the dreams you had last night to make your lazy morning a beautiful one.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
172. “The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
173. “Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee — don’t start your day without it.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
174. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas Alva Edison
175. “This is not just another day, this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
176. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” —Paul Henderson
177. “Even the smallest of thoughts have the potential to become the biggest of successes … all you have to do is get up and get going.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
178. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” —Robert Brault
179. “This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
180. “Wake up and face life’s challenges head-on. Else, life will become quite a challenge.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
181. “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” —Henry David Thoreau
182. “You can sleep a little longer and face failure… or you can wake up right away to chase success. The choice is entirely yours.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
183. “Every morning is destiny’s way of telling you that your purpose in life is yet to be fulfilled.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
184. “Every morning is a beautiful morning.” —Terri Guillemets
185. “Not the day only, but all things have their morning.” —French Proverb
186. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier
187. “The only way you can respect your dream is to get out of bed and do something about it.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
188. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” —Richard Whately
189. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” —Malak El Halabi
190. “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.” —D. L. Hughley
191. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” —Rumi
192. “Outside the open window, the morning air is all awash with angels.” —Richard Wilbur
193. “There is nowhere morning does not go.” —Leah Hager Cohen
194. “There is nowhere morning does not go.” —Leah Hager Cohen
195. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.” —Sarah Addison Allen
196. “Cultivate the habit of early rising. It is unwise to keep the head long on a level with the feet.” —Henry David Thoreau
197. “The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” —Kate Chopin
198. “All the treasures of the morning belong only to those who go out and start life in the earliest hours of the morning while everyone is still asleep!” —Mehmet Murat Ildan
199. “I had a fierce argument with nature about which one is more bright and refreshing: your smile or the morning?” —Harshvardhan Singh
200. “Coffee chatter is my morning cup of therapy.” —Adrienne Posey
201. ‘Don’t Worry Be Happy’ Morning Quote 8X10″ Canvas Wall Art.
202. ‘Light Tomorrow With Today’ Morning Quote 8X10″ Canvas Wall Art.
203. “Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.”
You will not gain anything by looking back. What happened, happened. Look forward and move on.
204. “Focus on the good.”
Embrace the good in life and good will come back.
205. ‘Make Today Ridiculously Amazing’ Morning Quote 8X10″ Canvas Wall Art.
206. “Choose to Shine”
The best option in life is to choose to shine and make others shine around you.
207. Choose To Shine Morning Quotes Mug Drinkware.
208. “Good Morning Sunshine!”
209. You’re off to great places! Today is your day!
Starting the day with a positive thought is the best way to ensure the day is wonderful.
210. “I really need new clothes.. is me every morning.”
211. “Sunshine is the best medicine.”
212. “Every morning is a chance at a new day”
As what always being said, every day is always our chance to live.
213. “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”
214. “Live Laugh Love”
Three things to do in life with these good morning quotes: Live it, Laugh at it, and Love it.
215. ‘Good Morning, You Sexy Beast’ Morning Quotes White Mug.
216. “I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.”
Everybody should be grateful for being alive and healthy.
217. “Smile at strangers, slow down, say thank you, laugh and give compliments today.”
When you are good to others you will receive it back. When you feel good about yourself you will shine in other people’s eyes. Give and don’t expect anything back. You will be astonished.
218. “Happy thoughts are the only cure for a sleepy morning.. and I feel the happiest when I think about you!”
You can change your mood instantly by thinking of the happy things in life
219. “Each good morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most”
It is because every day is a new chance to correct our mistakes and every new day is a new beginning.
220. “Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others…”
Make every day as an opportunity to serve others and give others happiness and joy. What you give is what you will receive, and sometimes what we receive is more than what we give.
221. “For you kiss me, my heart for you, I love you. Good Morning!”
222. “The minute you think of giving up..”
There are times that you just want to give up on something, however, if you have held it up for a long time it must be something that is truly worth holding on.
223. “Loneliness is a special enjoyment when chosen by ourself.. but hard to digest when gifted by others. Good Morning!”
The morning is the most difficult time when you feel lonely because you miss someone. You will make it through and choose to be by yourself and then loneliness is experienced very differently.
224. “I love the smell of possibility in the morning.”
Every morning is a new day full of possibilities.. with a cup of coffee;)
225. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters the most.”
If you focus too much on what is in front of you, you will accomplish nothing. What we do today is what matters.
226. I Opened Two Gifts This Morning They Were My Eyes Morning Quotes White Mug Drinkware.
227. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and the most of the audience sleeps.”
You don’t do it for others, you do it for yourself!
228. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great”
In order to be great, the best thing to do is to start, you may not be good at first but eventually, time will come that you’ll be great on it.
229. Just The Thought Of You Brightens Up My Morning Morning Quotes Mug Drinkware.
230. “Just Good Morning!”
231. “Mistakes increase your experience…”
Everybody commits mistakes and through mistakes we learn. Since we learn, we will know what is the right thing to do therefore it lessens our mistakes.
232. ‘My Plan For Today Same As Always Drink Coffee And Be Sexy’ Morning Quotes Mug Drinkware.
233. “Love the life you live; Live the life you love.”
To enjoy life, you must love the life you have and live a life that you love.
234. “Life laugh at you when you are unhappy…”
A great quote by Charlie Chaplin. In life, making people happy is one of our purposes.
235. “Life always offer you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow”
In life, every day is a chance to correct our mistakes.
236. ‘The Sun Is Up The Sky Is Blue It S Beautiful And So Are You’ Morning Quotes White Mug Drinkware.
237. “Dear past, Thank you for all the lessons…”
A painful past gives lessons and it is a preparation for something good in the future.
238. “When you wake up every morning…”
Did you know that a simple smile can change a person’s mood? So, smile at yourself and everything will feel okay for you.
239. “Hello, Good Morning! I hope you have a ridiculously amazing day!”
240. ‘You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start But You Have To Start To Be Great’ Morning Quotes Mug Drinkware.
241. “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you”
Just like the morning sky, we are all beautiful.
242. Good Morning Quotes for her: “The best thing about waking up is knowing you have another cup of coffee to enjoy”
It’s great to wake up and still we can do the things that we usually do.
243. ‘This Home Runs On Love Laughter And Cups Of Strong Coffee’ Morning Quotes iPhone Case.
244. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one”
245. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing to so is to wake up”
How can you fulfill your dreams if you won’t be awake? So wake up and get up.
246. ‘Always Kiss Me Goodnight Always Kiss Me Good Morning’ Love Quotes For Him Pillow Cover.
247. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning”
Be a beginner, always start doing new things each day. Every good morning with good morning quotes;)
248. “Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.”
Waking up next to you in the morning is a blessing and brightens my day.
249. ‘Be Willing to Be a Beginner Every Single Morning’ Morning Quotes Mug.
250. “A little step may be the beginning of a great journey”
It is because great things and journey are done one step at a time.
251. “A day without laughter is a day wasted”
It is because life is all about us being happy.
252. “You’ve never lived this day before…”
Each day that will pass will never be back again, it only passed once.
253. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost…”
Life’s purpose is living your life to its fullest.
254. “Open your eyes so the sun can rise, flowers can blossom because all are waiting to see your beautiful smile.”
The world would love to see your smile.
255. “Morning would be better if I woke up next to you.”
256. “Let go of all the desire that hinders your progress and move towards your purposes”
Let go if the things that will hinder your progress as a person, because you can’t move on to your purpose if you are stuck with these things.
257. “Each morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most”
The Past is past, what’s most important is how you deal with the present.
258. “Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow”
The future would always start in the present, what we do today starts what we will be in the future.
259. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk more”
Life is all about taking a risk. If you want to succeed, you must take a risk or else you gain nothing. Wake up with this morning quote to remind you every good morning!
260. “Life is beautiful one day, one hour and one minute will not come again…”
In life, every hour, minute and seconds counts. Once it passed by it will never come back again.
261. “A cup of joy, I’m sending your way, with blessings for a positive day! Good morning!”
262. “Good morning. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. So think happy and positive.”
263. “A happy person is happy, not because everything is right in his life. He is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right. Good morning.
264. “Good morning. The sun is rising just for you today! Let it light your path and lead you on your way.”
265. “The appearance of the sun every morning is a sign from God to let us know that there is new hope. So see each day as a special day made for you to achieve what you couldn’t achieve yesterday.”
266. “Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.”
267. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.”
268. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” —S. Ajna
269. You know the feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of the main goals in life.” —Kirsten Dunst
270. “Keep spreading positivity wherever you go.”
271. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regret. So love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who do not.”
272. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day”
Rise up because every day God always give us something new.
273. “Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day”
We may have a bad day but there is something good in every day, and you do you know what’s that? It is waking up and still having the chance to live.
274. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive…”
Think of waking up every day as a privilege to love, help, and enjoy life.
275. “Every morning has a new beginning…”
Always make your day a great one because it is God’s gift for a new beginning, blessing, and hope.
276. ” Every sunset gives us one day less to live…”
Hope should always be in each and every one of us.
277. “Nothing is impossible when God is on your side”
Because with God, all things are possible.
278. “Mornings are gift of God”
Because mornings are new life to live with.
279. “Puppies are the greatest blessing to waking you up…”
280. Today will be amazing so wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle.
281. ‘Yesterday is Gone, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Blessing’ Morning Quotes White Mug.
282. “Good morning! Each morning we are born again, and what we do today is what matters most. Don’t sweat the small stuff.”
283. “Good morning. Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others in loving and generous warmth, and great and lasting will be your joy and prosperity will come to you.”
284. “Good morning! Every new day is also a new chapter of life. Everyone has the power to make that new chapter a very beautiful one, and you, my friend, are no exception.”
285. “Good morning. Do you know about the beauty of this world? It is built mostly by the actions of those who expected no rewards in return. So just keep up the good deeds, and they will surely pay off in the end.”
286. “Good morning. The day is awaiting you with rich and beautiful blessings. Accept and enjoy them as they come! It’s not everyday that we see such beauty. I see it only when I am with you.”
287. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” —Mother Teresa
288. “This morning is what it is because you were what you were yesterday. Be what you should be today so that you can be what you want to become tomorrow.”
289. “The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and star living an inspirational life.”
290. “Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of your life.”
291. “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.”
292. “Only you know what you are possible of doing today. Wake up and show off your might.”
293. “Today is a new day and so you must have a new resolution, a new will and a strong desire for success.”
294. “The stars have gone away and the sun is rising. This means a new day has begun and the possibilities available to you are endless!”
295. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
296. “Dreaming can only last so long. Wake up, my dear, and take on this wondrous day.”
297. “Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.”
Most of the time, we look for our happiness in other people, however, sometimes we need to find the happiness within ourselves.
299. “Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction”
Determination gives satisfaction and results.
300. “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.”
Be enthusiastic and look forward to a day full of new things to discover and a day with surprises.
301. “The only difference between a good day and a bad day”
Your attitude will define how you’ll face life’s challenges. If you’re positive, you can get through it.
302. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow”
To have a better life, you must learn from the past, apply what you learned and hope for a better tomorrow.
303. Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today.
More Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
304. “Chip up, sweetie. You’re beautiful!”
305. “GOOD MORNING means…”
GOOD MORNING!!:)) This good morning message means: Good Morning!
306. “Every morning is a blank canvas… It is whatever you make out of it”
We are the one who creates our own life’s work of art.
307. ‘Hello, Good Morning, I Hope You Are Having a Ridiculously Amazing Day’ Morning Quotes Mug.
Funny Good Morning Quotes and Messages
308. “The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm clock this morning is the fact that its my cellphone.”
309. “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.” — William Blake
310. “I always write ‘WAKE UP’ on my to-do list so I can at least accomplish one thing a day.”
311. Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes. Good morning!
312. “In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
313. “Coffee: A magical nectar that turns: “leave me alone or die” into “Good morning, honey.”
314. “Millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels – who bury nuts, then forget where they hid them. Do good and forget. It’ll grow some day.”
315. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.” — Lindsay Lohan
316. Monday morning, you sure look fine.
317. “The best foreplay starts with: Good Morning beautiful”
318. ‘Sunshine is the Best Medicine’ Morning Quotes Mug.
319. “Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.” — William Feather
320. “There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.”
321. “This morning I put Red Bull into my coffee maker instead of water and now I can see noises.”
322. “The older generation thought nothing of getting up at five every morning and the younger generation doesn’t think much of it either.” — John J. Welsh
323. “Morning! The person you are trying to reach is out-of-body. Please try again later, after I have my coffee.”
324. ‘The Fun Thing to Do in the Morning is Not Talk to Me’ Morning Quotes White Mug.
325. “Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.” — Josh Billings
326. “Coffee; because bad mornings deserve a second chance.”
327. “Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience unless they are still up.” — Ellen Goodman
328. ‘The Trouble is If You Don’t Risk Anything, You Risk More’ Morning Quotes Mug.
329. Success comes to those who have the willpower to win over their snooze buttons.
330. A great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start your day without it.
331. If you don’t wake up right now with your full might, you will never be able to achieve that dream you saw last night.
332. The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big and motivate yourself to win.
333. If yesterday was a good day, don’t stop. Maybe your winning streak has just begun.
334. Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable… are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.
335. Don’t complain about yesterday. Make a better tomorrow by making the most of today.
336. Don’t blame God for not showering you with gifts. He gives you the gift of a new day with every single morning.
337. ‘Your Future is Created by What You Do Today, Not Tomorrow’ Morning Quotes Mug
Good Morning Quote hopes this collection of sweet good morning quotes gives you joy, inspiration as well as motivational sayings, guidance, and comfort. Make it a habit to read these beautiful good morning quotes every day when you wake, as it will give you the drive to face anything that will come along.
And always remember that if a problem comes:
- “It’s just a bad day, not a bad life”.
- “Life is like a mirror when you smile at it, it smiles back at you!”
Keep in mind that every good morning is a blessing that we should be thankful for and grateful for. So rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day.
Have a great morning to you. And to the ones you love from the heart. Subscribe to our newsletter if you want beautiful good morning quotes with images in your inbox every morning.
Make someone smile every day and you will smile for the rest of the day too! GOOD MORNING!
We hope that you enjoyed our list of good morning quotes and that these good morning messages have had a positive impact on your day today. Some of these quotes are perfect romantic good morning quotes that can be shared with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife.
Other good morning messages in this list are great for sharing with a friend, and others are perfect for just reading for yourself and making your own day great and bright. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, even the richest people need some inspirit to wake up early sometimes and these good morning quotes are perfect for inspiring everyone in the morning.
Wake up early, grab your morning coffee, and enjoy the fresh morning dew while reading some of these beautiful good morning quotes that make you smile. It’s a wonderful feeling when you wake up early feeling inspired. Our list of good morning sayings is perfect for helping you feel that and we hope that you have enjoyed reading them.
Bonus Good Morning Quotes
We’re feeling generous today, so here’s a little extra:
The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.
During our time on this planet, we’ve talked to multiple people suffering from sadness because of multiple reasons. We would like to remind them (and you, the one reading this) that a new day is a new opportunity to repair old mistakes and mend your soul’s wounds. Think of the new day not as a challenge, but as a new opportunity to do things right.
The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
After such a heartfelt moment, we thought we’d make you chuckle a little with this funny morning-related quote by Robert Frost. It is true to a certain extent that the office has some sort of magical ability to make your brain stop working. Nah, just kidding. If that tends to happen, something is wrong with the working environment. And, as friendly advice, you might want to have these things discussed with your team and your managers sooner rather than later.
Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all. – Elle Luna
This quote speaks volumes on its own. Once you get a morning routine going, everything becomes just a little easier. Consistency is the key to improving your life beyond what you had previously imagined. All in all, you have to make a habit out of being a winner. This mindset will net you results as long as you don’t give up and as long as you can maintain your consistency.
What is the best good morning quote?
“Some day you just have to create your own sunshine.”
“When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.”
These are some of the best good morning quotes. They are short quotes that are impactful and if they are well delivered they can really make a long-lasting impression. Send this deep good morning quote to your partner, colleague or use it as a caption on Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok.
What are 5 positive quotes?
These are the top five good morning positive quotes:
5. “Sometimes the greatest test in life is being able to bless someone else while going through your own storm. Good morning!”
4. “Good morning. The sun is rising just for you today! Let it light your path and lead you on your way.”
3. “Good morning! We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives… Some lessons are painful, some are painless, but all are priceless.”
2. “Today has a lot of good things for all who are alive in it. Wake up and pursue life with courage and hope, and I can assure you that your future is going to be bright.”
1.“Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.”
What is a good morning quote for love?
Impress your partner with a good morning that will show your love for them. Take inspiration from one of our quotes.
“Wishing a good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day. I love you.”
“Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”