Monday mornings can sometimes seem like such a drag.
We often feel forced to get out of bed on a Monday and get out of the door to go to work. The weekend is over and it’s the start of another working week. For many people, Monday is the worst day of the week and we can all feel a bit down and gloomy on a Monday. To help brighten your Monday today, we have created this list of happy Monday quotes, which should add a positive spin on your Monday. We hope that these quotes improve your mood a little and we hope that you enjoy reading them. If you enjoy any of these quotes in particular, be sure to share them with your friends. We would also love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below this article!
A Bit About Happy Monday Quotes
Happy Monday quotes are perfect for brightening up your ordinarily dull Monday morning. These quotes should help you to feel a little bit more positive and will hopefully bring a smile to your face today. We hope that you enjoy reading them!
What are happy Monday quotes?
Happy Monday quotes are positive and inspirational quotes that are specifically centred around Mondays and adding a positive light to Mondays. This is because Mondays are usually a dull day filled with negative vibes, however, happy Monday quotes should help to eliminate some of that negativity and add a positive light to your day.
What can we glean from happy Monday quotes?
Happy Monday quotes should help you to feel much happier and more positive when you’re feeling down on a Monday. Mondays can be taught for many people, especially those that work Monday to Friday. So happy Monday quotes come in the add some positivity to what is usually a very negative day.
Our List of Happy Monday Quotes
Following is our list of happy Monday quotes which should hopefully brighten your day a little bit and bring a smile to your face. If you enjoy any of these quotes, please do share them with your friends!
1. “Mondays are for fresh starts.”
2. “Oh, come on. It’s Monday, not doomsday.”
3. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” —David Dweck
4. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” —Jim Rohn
5. “Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.”
6. “Monday morning you sure look fine.” —Lindsey Buckingham
7. “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.” —Art Rooney
8. “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.”
9. “Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” —Julio Alexi Genao
10. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” —Jerry Spinelli
11. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” —Rita Schiano
12. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
13. “Don’t let Monday win. Win Monday. Drink coffee.”
14. “Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.”
15. “OK, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” —Kimberly Jiménez
16. “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.”
17. “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.”
18. “Gotta make every single day count, no matter what day it is.”
19. “It’s Monday. I’m Happy. I’m Blessed. God is going to do amazing things this week.”
20. “It’s a good day to have a good day!”
21. “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing, it’s not permanent.”
22. “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”
23. “Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you.”
24. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”
25. “There is always a miracle at the dawn of Monday; I’m alive.”
26. “Mondays are the potholes in the road of life.” —Tom Wilson
27. “The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
28. “Monday is a good day to have a great day! It’s all in your attitude.”
29. “Prepare while others are daydreaming.” —William Arthur Ward
30. “Monday is the day to unleash the stamina built up after a relaxing weekend.”
31. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” —Isabella Koldras
32. “Monday Morning Blues? Why not change the color of your Monday to yellow and brighten up the coming week?” —Kanika Saxena
33. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
34. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” —Germany Kent
35. “Even the best weeks start with Monday.” —Nice Peter
36. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” —Andrea L’Artiste
37. “Mondays are tough only for those people who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!”
38. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” —Walt Disney
39. “If you have the right mindset, you can be just as happy on Monday as you are on Friday.” —Joel Osteen
40. “Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.”
41. “I said that the issue is not Monday. The issue is action without motivation.” —Denny Dey
42. “Don’t measure your productivity by the hours, but by the results.” —Bernard Kelvin Clive
43. “This should be the spirit every Monday: know that something good will always happen.” —Gabriel García Márquez
44. “Do what you love and you’ll never have a problem with Monday.”
45. “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
46. “New Monday. New week. Let nothing stop you from reaching your goal.”
47. “Monday is for people with a mission.” —Cristina Imre
48. “When life gives you Monday, dip it with glitter and sparkle all day.”
49. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” —Doe Zantamata
50. “It’s Monday – don’t forget to shine.”
51. “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.” —Stephen Hawking
52. “Mindset is what separates the best from the rest. Happy Monday!”
53. “Create with the heart; build with the mind.” —Criss Jami
54. “It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” —Heather Stillufsen
55. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” —Stephen King
56. “You master Monday! You start winning the day! You start winning the week! Then the month! Then the year!” —Eric Thomas
57. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” —Pablo Picasso
58. “Magical Monday is an amalgamation of passion, perseverance and performance.” —Subhashree Jena
59. “See good in all things even if it’s Monday.”
60. “I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.”
61. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.”
62. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.”
63. “Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.” —Jarod Kintz
64. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” —Camilla Eyring Kimball
65. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” —Ralph Marston
66. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.”
67. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
68. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” —Olin Miller
69. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
70. “We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” —Selena Gomez
71. “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.” —Brian White
72. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end, you are sure to succeed.” —Abraham Lincoln
73. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” —Jack Canfield
74. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
75. “A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.” —Albert Einstein
76. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” —Beyoncé
77. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz
78. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein
79. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
80. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!” —Dolly Parton
81. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —Will Rogers
82. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” —Maya Angelou
83. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
84. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” —Woody Allen
85. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” —Zig Ziglar
86. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
87. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
88. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” —Margaret Thatcher
89. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” —Jamie Paolinetti
90. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” —Zig Ziglar
91. Monday won’t be so gloomy if you believe that something good is always bound to happen.
There is something great in every single day and it is important to remember that. Although Mondays can be hard and it can seem like the worst day of the week, there will be something good that will come out of that day. Believe that, and look out for that great thing and embrace it. If you don’t feel like anything great is going to happen on your Monday, make it happen for yourself.
92. Every Monday is a chance to start a new life, so use it.
Each Monday is the start of a new week and so should be classed as a fresh start. Every week starts of with a Monday and you can use that day to make your week a great one. Start your week off right by making the most of your time on Monday and use your energy to do great things to start your week off with a bang.
93. Forget about the traffic, stressful work and business meetings today, be happy that the sun is shining and stay positive.
It is often easy to get caught up worrying and stressing on a Monday about various things such as traffic or your workload. However, it is always important to wake up every single day feeling grateful that you are alive. All those other things don’t really matter because what’s important is that you’re here and we’re blessed to have this earth as our home.
94. Attack Monday with enthusiasm, laughter, thousands of smiles and cheerfulness.
Instead of focusing on all of the negatives that are associated with Mondays, take the time to focus on all of the positives and make the most of your Monday. Share a laugh with friends or co-workers. Keep a smile on your face and face the day with big positive energy. You’ll find that your positive energy will bounce back off other people, which will result in you and everyone around you having a great day.
95. Let this Monday be kind to you: be happy with what you have and accept the things which you cannot change.
Wake up on your Monday morning and take a moment to think about all of the things in your life that you’re happy and grateful for. There are so many things that you have to be grateful for, and it’s important to remember those things on your Monday morning so that you don’t get lost in the negative vibes of Monday.
96. Each Monday is a canvas and only you choose with which colors you’ll paint it, you create your own mood.
Only you can choose how you react to things, so be sure to react to everything with positive energy. There are many aspects of a Monday morning which may make you feel sad, mad, or just generally down. However, you can choose how you react to those things. Shake them off and continue your day wth a smile on your face. Find something good in every single day.
97. This Monday is the beginning of your happy journey throughout the whole week, so enjoy it.
Make sure you start your week off right by being happy on Monday. Mondays mark the start of a new week, so set your week up the right way by being happy and positive throughout all of your Monday. There are many reasons for you to smile. Think about everything that makes you happy and grateful and use that positive energy to make your Monday great.
98. Life offers you so many doors, it is up to you which to open and which one to close.
Only you can control your mood and how you react to things, so make sure you react in a positive to way to everything that happens to you. This is especially essential on a Monday when vibes tend to be more negative. Take situations and react to them in a positive way. This will improve your mood and will help you to be more productive, setting you up right for the week ahead.
99. Start a new week, you are unstoppable, invincible and powerful today!
You are capable of anything and have the power to do great things with your Monday. Only you can control how your Monday goes. Make it great by reacting in a positive way to the situations around you and by spreading happiness to those around you. React positively to everything and see how it affects your Monday mood.
100. Let this Monday be the beginning of the week, full of new opportunities, and kept promises.
Monday is the start of a new week and a new chance to make something great happen. Your week ahead may be filled with opportunities and Monday is a great day to start seizing those opportunities. Make your Monday great by starting your week doing something new or productive that will set your week up right.
101. Don’t waste your time, Monday is a new opportunity to change your life for the best. Have a nice Monday!
It is incredibly important to never waste time. We all only live once and we all have limited time on earth, so it’s important to make the most on all of that time. Don’t spend time dwelling on the terrible traffic that you experienced this morning, or the huge workload that you have. Be grateful that you’re alive and use your time wisely to get things done.
102. Meet a new Monday and remember that happiness is a choice, you are as happy as you decide to be.
Happiness is a choice, so you should choose to be as happy as you possibly can on a Monday. It’s a great day for choosing happiness over anything else because it is usually a day filled with unpleasantness. Instead, focus on all of the positive things in your life, smile, and make yourself happy. It’s the best thing you can possibly do on a Monday.
We hope that these happy Monday quotes brightened your Monday in some way.
Did you enjoy this list of happy Monday quotes? Perhaps you have some happy Monday quotes of your own that you think should be on this list? Or maybe you have some stories about Monday that you would like to share with us? We would love to hear them! Please leave a comment in the comment section below this article.
If you enjoyed this article or know someone who may benefit from reading it then please be sure to give it a share! You never know who’s life you might chance with a simple share to social media!
Related Article: Monday Morning Quotes To Improve Your Mood
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.