All of us have our own ups and downs. Some may be easy, some may be hard to surpass. It may be quite a challenge to be positive at all times, especially if the occurrences do not cooperate with you. But remember, at the end of the day, how you approach a situation will help you get through it. Here are some thought of the day quotes that might help you have a better outlook in life.
Be inspired with all these thought of the day quotations. I am hoping that you will soon get what you have been aspiring for.
1. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans…”
You get the best of what life can offer you if you strive planning for the future.
2. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago…”
It’s never to late to do what you think can give you what you truly deserve to have.
3. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point…”
Have a purpose if you want to acquire achievements.
4. “You may find the worst enemy…”
You can find your worst enemy in yourself if you do not know how to push your own self forward, and your best friend if you know how to help yourself prosper through your actions.
5. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear…”
Surpass your fear and you will surely acquire what you want to have.
6. “The two most important days in your life…”
Find the reason of your existence.
7. “Ask and it will be given to you…”
Jesus will give you want you aspire. Just learn to call His name.
8. “If not us, who?”
You have the capacity to do something NOW.
9. “I don’t know the key to success…”
You are not required to please everybody because this will pull you down.
10. “When I let go of what I am…”
Never stop finding what you should really be.
11. “Life is about making an impact…”
Life is not about the money you acquire, but the impact you bestow on the people because of what you have done.
12. “Live each day as if your life had just begun…”
Have the definite drive all throughout your journey in life.
13. “Life is 10% what happens to us…”
A huge percentage of our life depends on how we react to an occurrence in our life.
14. “Teach thy tongue to say…”
Learn to accept what you do not know in order for you to have ample space to learn new things.
15. “Life has 2 rules…”
NEVER QUIT — always have the drive to do something in order for you to reach your goals.
16. “The only person you are destined to become…”
You will be the person you want to be if you decide to step your feet forward.
17. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark…”
It is indeed horrible if men are afraid of the light — a brighter place that will bring clarity to ones’ life.
18. “Life is 10% what happens to me…”
It’s not just about what you receive but how you handle a situation.
19. “Whether you think you can…”
Whatever your heart desires, you are right.
20. “Even if you are on the right track…”
Although you are on the right path, nothing will happen to your life if you will not do anything about it.
21. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you…”
Control your life and do not let anyone control you.
22. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take…”
There are some opportunities that you will miss if you will not take the shots.
23. “An unexamined life is not worth living…”
Be thankful of the tests that you get. These make your life worth living.
24. “Your time is limited…”
You surely do not know as to when your life will end. Your time will run out so live a fruitful life.
25. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run…”
Every move you take will bring you closer to your goals.
26. “Strive not to be a success..”
Be valuable, not just successful.
27. “Luck is the dividend of sweat…”
Be productive as much as you can if you want to acquire all your goals in life.
28. “We become what we think about…”
You are being guided by your mind so whatever you think about, that’s what you are going to be.
29. “The mind is everything…”
You will become what you think and desire to be.
30. “Winning isn’t everything…”
Have the aspiration to win. It’s not just about winning, anyway.
31. “Work until your idols become your rivals…”
Exert your utmost effort until you reach the people who were once your idols.
Remember, your journey in life is not easy. You will get through a lot of trials, but if you have the courage, then you will surely be able to surpass all these. Additionally, always strive to acquire your goals. You will never have a successful life if you will just sit and wait for someone to help you out. Always have the drive in order for you to have the right decision that will give you the best of both worlds.
I hope these thought of the day quotes have inspired you, especially when you are feeling down and hopeless. It may just be a phase. You will see the light soon if you will not stop aspiring for the best.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.