Best friends. We all need them in our lives, and they are often not easy to find. A best friend is one that knows you the way you really are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. Friendship is a special kind of love and a true best friend is hard to find. Much harder than these quotes about friendship. So when you do find one, hang on tight, don’t let go and remind that friend every once in a while how much he or she means to you with these best friends quotes or the ultimate funny quotes for friends.
Read to our list of best friends quotes and sayings and start with sending 3 quotes to your best friends today. Reflect on yourself and start giving, and before you know it you will receive that best friends love back. And those best friends quotes;)
52 Best friends Quotes of all Time
1. “A friend is someone who can see the truth…”
A real friend will see your real feelings even behind your smile. One of the quotes best friends should know.
2. “It’s really amazing when 2 strangers become the best of friends.”
Letting go of the best friend you once had because you both are starting to grow apart is just indeed painful.
3. “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.”
Haha! I know what my best friend’s WiFi password. Did your best friend shared his?
4. “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow…”
Walking beside a friend and trying to discover things together.
5. “Best friends… The ones you can only be mad at for so long…”
It is indeed true that you cannot feel angry to your best friend because you have no one to share your stories with.
6. “Fake friends: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.”
One of my favorite best friend quotes. This one’s real! We get to borrow things from our best friend and forget
7. “Want to see who your real friends are?”
A real friend will never leave you behind even if you have done something horrible.
8. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo…”
Probably one of the most valuable quotes about friendship. Be with someone who will still be with you even if things are not going pretty well in your life.
9. “There is nothing better than a friend…”
A friend who brings cookies — surely a treasure that you must not let go of!
10. “Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends…”
You do not need too much. All you need is to have a dear friend who will stick with you at all times.
11. “Friends are like stars; they come and go…”
Not all friends will stay. But those who will are the ones you need to value most.
12. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”
Quite hard to keep friendship, but you are lucky if you have found that special person who will never leave you behind because he values you.
13. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are…”
Real friends will exert extra effort just to know how you truly are. One of the quotes about friendship that you must keep in mind. A real friend will know what your real condition is.
14. “Everything changes and nothing stays the same…”
You will value the friendship you have shared with your best friend no matter what the circumstances are.
15. “A friend to all is a friend to none.”
Found someone who befriend everyone? Be careful. He might not stick with you when you need him most.
16. “True friends are the ones that have nice things to say about you behind your back.”
A real friend will know your worth in spite of being with someone else.
17. “People say best friends are hard to find…”
You are lucky once you have found the person you will consider your best friend forever. This is again one of the best friend quotes that you should always think about.
18. “Friends are connected heart to heart…”
Distance is nothing because you will still be connected with in spite of the distance.
19. “Those awkward days when your best friend isn’t at school…”
Your best friend is absent, now you feel like you are all by yourself. One of the quotes about friendship that really ring a bell, right?
20. “True friends do not judge each other…”
Your friend will never judge you in spite of your issues in life.
21. “If all my friends were to jump off a bridge…”
Find someone who will catch you when you fall…
22. “I value a friend who for me finds time on his calendar…”
A real friend will never consult his schedule if he thinks you need him most.
23. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light…”
It is indeed fun to walk with a special friend in times of trouble.
24. “The only way to have a best friend is to be one…”
Be a friend if you want someone to be next to you at all times.
25. “True friendship is when 2 friends can walk in opposite directions…”
A real friend may be someone who is walking to a next direction but still gets connected to you in spite of the differences.
26. “A good friend listens to your adventures…”
A best friend is someone who goes with you in all the adventures that you want to try.
27. “The best mirror is an old friend…”
Here’s among the quotes best friends must know — an old friend will tell you what you really are.
28. “We are best friends…”
Isn’t it funny how your best friends laugh about your mistakes but still picks you up?
29. “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all…”
It’s not just about the material things but actually the memories you gain together being best of friends.
30. “You can always tell when 2 people are best friends…”
Real friends will have fun more than other people will understand. Include this on your best friend quotes collection!
31. “A true friend is someone who accepts your past…”
A true friend will be with you forever.
32. “If I was told we were going to live for a 100 days…”
I’d rather live 99 days than to leave you a hundred days after.
33. “Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like without you…”
Your best friend is definitely a gift from God. Certainly one of the quotes best friends should value.
34. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself…”
Your real friend will support you in doing things that can help you express yourself better.
35. “There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder…”
There’s this special friend who you can be comfortable and happy with.
36. “Our friendship is like a cup of tea…”
A special friendship is like a cup of tea that has been blended pretty well just for the both of you.
37. “Fake friends never ask for food…”
A real friend will eat even that last food on your spoon! That’s because you are too comfortable with each other.
38. “The only reason God didn’t make us sisters is because one mom couldn’t handle us both…”
You may do things — simple and wild — together. You are like sisters, indeed! One of the most amazing best friend quotes.
39. “A true friend sees the first tear…”
Your best friend will see the reasons that make you feel bad and he’ll do something about it.
40. “Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life…”
Your best friend is like the bacon that gives more flavor to your plain salad.
41. “Fake friends will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you…”
Your best friend will save you from those people throwing bad things against you.
42. “True friendship isn’t about being inseparable…”
In spite of being separated, your connection with your best friend will never be hindered. Here’s one of the quotes best friends surely know by heart.
43. “Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day…”
Even if you have been apart for years, once you have seen your best friend once again, it would feel like nothing has set you away from each other.
44. “Friends fight for you, respect you…”
Your best friend will cherish your presence, keep you up and encourage you to be what you want to be.
45. “As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important…”
When you grow up, you’ll realize that it is not really important to be surrounded by many people. You just need a best friend who will keep you company no matter what.
46. “Friends don’t let friends do silly things…”
Your friends will do silly things with you. You will never be left alone doing crazy stuff.
47. “A friend is not the one that will kill for you…”
A real friend is someone who is willing to sacrifice his life just to keep you alive.
48. “A friend will hug you when you have been gone a month…”
Whether it is a day, a month or a year, your best friend will hug you tight.
49. “If you and a friend were fighting over a cookie…”
Your best friend will never let you have that last cookie. 😛
50. “Friend – one who knows all about you and loves you just the same…”
Your best friend knows even your darkest secret but he will never leave you behind in spite all these.
51. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter…”
Your best friend will not mind receiving a call from you even during wee hours. She’ll surely know that there is a very important reason.
52. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend…”
Be with someone who really celebrate with you once you have succeeded.
Find a Best Friend: Love yourself first
For some people, it is really hard to find a good friend. Even with these best friends quotes to send there is no assurance you will keep your best friends. However, don’t be sad if you don’t have a best friend, there are some important points to work on which will make it that easier to find that best friend you can send our best funny friends quotes to.
- Be your own best friend first. Learn how to respect yourself. If you can’t respect yourself, then you can’t respect others. Decide what boundaries are important to you and respect them.
- Be yourself. Being yourself around someone is part of what makes you all best friends. You are who you are, and your best friend will accept that. Being “fake” could lead you to losing your best friend, and it gets tiring to be someone whom you’re not.
- Trust each other and be trustworthy. You may find it hard in life and think that it is impossible to keep your best friend happy. To be a good best friend really doesn’t take much. All you have to do really is make sure you can both trust each other about really important matters.
- Be loyal. Stick up for your friend when they need it. Respect those times when they need to stick up for themselves. Trust your friend and allow yourself to be vulnerable with them.
- Be there for your best friend. When your friend really needs something done, or a favor, be there for them. Help out. Think of how much they’d appreciate it.
Follow these tips and you will definitely gain more confident in your friendships and in yourself.
Thoughts About the Importance of Friendship
Friendship is one of the main means of living a good life. A strong relationship built on trust and confidence should be the best type of ordeal you’ll find yourself in. However, there are a lot more things that can make or break a friendship.
It helps us to become loyal and get loyalty in return. There is no greater feeling in the world than having a friend who is loyal to you. Moreover, friendship makes us stronger. It tests us and helps us grow. A true friendship also grows on mutual respect and on the admiration and gratitude of the other person and vice-versa.
Friendship Is Much More Important Than You Think
Half of our relationships, whether they are personal or business, consist of ambivalency. That means that you and the other involved parties have both positive and negative feelings towards each other. Now think about it this way: researchers have noticed that this type of relationship is toxic – almost literally. These relationships seem to generate cardiovascular issues and other kinds of health problems for all involved parties.
With that said, finding true friendship can be difficult, but it’s important to do so for multiple reasons. First off, your social circle is what makes or breaks you as an individual, no matter how much you’d like to escape its grasp. Secondly, when friends see each other in person rather than online or on the phone, their dopamine levels increase dramatically when compared to the opposite scenario. That alone should tell you the importance of a healthy friendship that can be fruitful for you and your friends alike.
Furthermore, our brains can distinguish between forced friendships and genuine ones, no matter how much we try to filter that through our minds. With that reason added to the mix, you can probably figure out why true friendship can save your mental health.
Funny Best friend Quotes that you must Keep in Mind
These wonderful quotes about friendship are something worth keeping and sharing. These will surely guide you on how to treat your friend right; how you can become a friend; and how you can find the best person who will be with you through ups and downs. Just like in the friendship are something worth keeping and sharing. These will surely guide you on how to treat your friend right; how you can become a friend; and how you can find the best person who will be with you through ups and downs. Just like in the TV show Friends. Keep these best friends quotes closely, as close as your best friends. Who are you going to express your love to and send a best friends quote from Good Morning Quote?
Tina Gray is a freelance journalist, theatre enthusiast and aspiring author. She has a passion for telling stories through various mediums and regularly writes for various online publications. Her short stories will soon be published in her first volume. Currently, she resides in the San Fernando Valley and is studying screenwriting.
Leave a Reply