Heartbreaks are never easy to get over with, especially for emotional women. Most women would hold on as long as they love a guy, but the great beauty about it is when she finally gets over with her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, there is no going back. No matter what effort the guy shows, her feelings are never ever coming back. Especially if the break-up because he planned to cheat on you. We all come to a certain point in our lives where we get to finally laugh about our previous heartbreaks. While some tend to stay bitter and will probably keep on crying on a certain song or watching Netflix movies, some still come to realize the benefits and good memories created and shared with ex-boyfriends. How to get over that ex may not be easy for everyone, but it will be worth it. Here we have collected funny and mean ex-boyfriend quotes to help you move on and give a good love about the past.
Funny Ex Boyfriend Quotes
1. I don’t have Ex’s, I have Y’s. Like “Y the hell did I date you?”
2. You’re my favorite ex-boyfriend.
3. I still can’t see us ever being friends.
4. My heart has no room for you, but the trunk of my car definitely does.
5. Thank God someone threw me away, so you could pick me up and love me.
6. We all love someone way to fucking much.
7. Every girl has that one boy, no matter who they’re with of how long ago she had feelings for him, he will always be the one that when a love song is played, he’ll be in her mind.
8. Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.
Mean Ex Boyfriend Quotes
9. Sometimes, you miss the memories, not the person.
10. If you were happy before you met someone, you can be happy when they’re gone.
11. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke the truth.
12. When your past calls don’t answer, it has nothing new to say.
13. If someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.
14. Now you’re just somebody that I used to know.
15. Sometimes it takes painful situations to make us change our ways.
16. I don’t care what you think about me, I don’t think about you at all.
While dwelling on a recent breakup may be good for some, it is always better to leave an ounce of love for yourself. You are going to be fine and you will meet someone better who will not take you for granted and who will love you unconditionally. If you are inspired by these ex-boyfriend quotes, be sure to read Inspiring Letting Go Quotes, Funny Inspirational Quotes and Cheer Up Quotes. However, if you feel like dwelling and reminiscing on old memories, check out Cute Boyfriend Quotes. Stay Happy and Inspired! Share this article with your loving friends and family at Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter.