Funny inspirational quotes can bring some humor into our lives. They can lighten our mood especially when we are in desperate times. These quotes are great if you want to break the ice. You can also share it with your friends to bring them happiness.
Funny inspirational quotes are considered the most entertaining quotes because aside from being witty, they are also wise quotes. These quotes are mostly about love, life, and friendship. Most of the time we can also relate to it.
Here are some of the best funny and inspirational quotes which are worth laughing for.
Best Funny Inspirational Quotes
1. “When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.”
2. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” —Billie Burke
3. “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” —Ashleigh Brilliant
4. “Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” —Mark Twain
5. “The best things in life are actually really expensive.”
6. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” —Will Rogers
7. “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
8. “A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory.” —Mark Twain
9. “Always remember that you are unique—just like everybody else.”
10. “The difference between genius and stupidity: genius has its limits.” —Albert Einstein
11. “Bad decisions make good stories.” —Ellis Vidler
12. “Happiness is just sadness that hasn’t happened yet.”
13. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” —Joe Girard
14. “Think like a proton. Always positive.”
15. “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.”
16. “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” —Elvis Presley
17. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” —Cathy Guisewite
18. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers
19. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
20. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” —Kyle Chandler
21. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” —Lily Tomlin
22. “If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.” —Marie Osmond
23. “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” —Isaac Asimov
24. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” —Elbert Hubbard
25. “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” —Terry Pratchett
26. “Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.” —Charles J. Sykes
27. “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” —Paul Terry
28. “Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.” —Terry Pratchett
29. “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” —George Carlin
30. “I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.” —Charles Lamb
31. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” —Steven Wright
32. “Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” —Oscar Wilde
33. “Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.” —Andy Rooney
34. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there.” —Josh Billings
35. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” —Reba McEntire
36. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” —Frank Zappa
37. “Aspire to inspire before we expire.” —Eugene Bell Jr
38. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” —Robert Frost
39. “Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished – If you’re alive it isn’t.” —Richard Bach
40. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” —Abraham Lincoln
41. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” —Alan Dundes
42. “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.” —Clint Eastwood
43. “The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when you’re finished.” —Groucho Marx
44. “If you dig a grave for others you may fall into it yourself.” —Irish Proverbs
45. “If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either.” —Leo Burnett
46. “If you hit the target every time it’s too near or too big.” —Tom Hirshfield
47. “Life is a blank canvass, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.” —Danny Kaye
48. “When everyone thinks alike, no one thinks very much.” —Walter Lippmann
49. “Complain a lot and people will hear you but not listen.” —Catherine Pulsifer
50. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” —Anais Nin
51. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” —Charles Gordy
52. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” —Les Brown
53. “An onion can make people cry but there’s never been a vegetable that can make people laugh.” —Will Rogers
54. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” —Sarah Brown
55. “The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you’re still a rat.” —Lily Tomlin
56. “Never follow anyone else’s path, unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost.” —Ellen DeGeneres
57. “The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.” —Malcolm Forbes
58. “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” —Mark Twain
59. “Good things come to those who initiate.” —Susan Roane
60. “If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.” —Margaret Thatcher
61. Funny Inspirational Quotes: During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open-minded.
How about you? Do you believe in ghosts?
62. Funny Inspirational Quotes: A problem can be real, but it is your choice whether you stay in it or you get out of it.
What will be your choice?
63. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Pretty sure my mom thinks she’s charging it.
What do you think? Is it charging?
64. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I said my name was Marc with a “c”…
Funny inspirational quotes can help us forget our problems.
65. Funny Inspirational Quotes: When life brings big winds of change that almost blow you over…
Believe in yourself and you will succeed.
66. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I did not slap you, I high fived your face.
What do you think you will do when someone high-fived your face?
67. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Thank goodness you’re home… the Christmas tree fainted.
Dogs can be clumsy sometimes, we need to be more patient with them.
68. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Hand towels are to be used by guests only.
Do you have this kind of bathroom rule in your house?
69. Funny Inspirational Quotes: You’re tall enough they said, it’ll be fun they said.
This is one of the most fabulous shots ever taken in amusement parks.
70. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I sat down with my 3-year-old daughter who was playing at her dollhouse…
Kids’ thoughts can sometimes surprise us.
71. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Yeah, I made mistakes but… life doesn’t come with instructions.
It’s ok to make mistakes and learn from them.
72. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Today in math class I had the urge to fart.
We can never escape from those embarrassing moments in our life.
73. Funny Inspirational Quotes: The pillow popped.
Sometimes these dogs have no idea what they have done.
74. Funny Inspirational Quotes: “I didn’t do it.” “Then why are you laughing?”
These quotes can be very entertaining.
75. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I wonder what chairs think about all day: “Oh, here comes another asshole.”
This is one of Robin Williams’ funniest jokes.
76. Funny Inspirational Quotes: When you wake up from a nap, looking for food.
Every person has a pose that can be easily recognized.
77. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Do one brave thing today… then run like hell.
Have the courage to do the thing that you want to do today.
78. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Women be like nope I ain’t mad…
Every woman is capable of doing something.
79. Funny Inspirational Quotes: But mom what if I get kidnapped?
These quotes can make you laugh after having a stressful day.
80. Funny Inspirational Quotes: Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet…
For your relationship to become happier, you must add some laughter to it.
81. Funny Inspirational Quotes: If you text “I love you” and the person writes back an emoji – no matter what …
With the help of these comedians, you can add some humor to your relationship.
82. Funny Inspirational Quotes: What do you call a bear without any teeth?
These quotes bring laughter into our lives.
83. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I used to think you took my breath away, but then I realized I was just suffocated…
Sometimes these funny and inspirational quotes can help us in dealing with our recent break-up.
84. Funny Inspirational Quotes: The only place where people can buy 64 watermelons and no one wonders why…
Math is a very interesting subject.
85. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I am a superfly success machine. Scream it now.
Funny quotes can take away your sadness.
86. Funny Inspirational Quotes: I dream of a better world where a chicken can cross the road …
Regardless of how hard your life is, take some time to laugh.
87. Funny Inspirational Quotes: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
Funny quotes can brighten your day.
88. Funny Inspirational Quotes: If I had a dollar for every fictional character I caught feelings for …
Being a book lover doesn’t mean that you can have a happy ending.
89. Funny Inspirational Quotes: My face when I’m eating my salad and someone brings donuts.
Sometimes temptations can be hard to resist.
90. Aim high. What’s the worst that could happen?
Some people are not afraid to aim high.
91. Awesome things will happen today if you choose not to be a miserable cow.
Be a positive thinker always.
92. Nope, haven’t seen him all day.
This is actually what people will say when they are tired of looking for someone.
93. Trust me, it is just a kitchen sink.
What do you think this is?
94. Pandas – There’s a reason why they’re endangered.
I truly love pandas! They’re so adorable!
95. That’s my little girl. She killed her first spider!
Funny inspirational quotes are very entertaining.
96. I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
The best way to react to any situation is just to smile.
97. This door is alarmed. What startled it?
This is very funny and yet very alarming as well.
98. Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.
And you don’t even have to buy it.
99. I once took a guy to Starbucks because I forgot his name.
Now you know where to take a guy, in case you forgot his name.
100. Why yes, I’m a bit stressed. Why do you ask?
There’s always a time in our lives when we feel a bit stressed.
101. When nothing goes right… go left.
There’s always a choice for you.
102. Well, maybe I don’t need your money. Wait. I said maybe.
It’s too confusing.
103. Because calling them bananas is too mainstream.
Why not simply call them bananas?
104. If you ever feel stupid, remember that one time my twin brother forgot my birthday.
Very funny! Hahahahahaha!
105. I didn’t sleep well last night so I made my coffee this morning…
Never mix your coffee with Red Bull.
106. Toilet only for disabled elderly pregnant children
Have you noticed what’s missing? This is the reason why a comma is very important.
107. I told my kids that we are no longer saying “shut up” because it sounds mean…
This is truly hilarious!
108. I farted.
This is the face of a person when he farts.
109. This is why women live longer than men.
110. Who’s awesome? You’re awesome.
Do you think you’re awesome?
111. If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks… Why is there a light in the fridge?
Sometimes it’s hard to resist eating snacks at midnight.
112. My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like I KNOW, RIGHT?
Frequently Asked Questions Funny Inspirational Quotes
What are some cool quotes?
Many cool quotes can help you feel motivated, inspired, and just optimistic in general. However, defining a quote as cool is usually entirely subjective, so it makes little sense to deem a quote as cool. If you would like to see a selection of some great inspirational quotes, you may want to check out our collection. Here is one of our most popular, and cool, quote: “When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.”
What are 10 good quotes?
There are tons of good quotes out there. If you’re looking for a good, funny, inspirational quote, you should check out our collection of quotes with images. Some of our best quotes are: “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” by Billie Burke and “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” by Ashleigh Brilliant, but there are a lot more than just ten. We have over 52 quotes that are just as good!
What’s a good short quote?
A good quote will often be lean, straight to the point, and with little deviation from the point. Our collection of funny inspirational quotes with images offers many quotes of this nature, but our most popular and overall best short quote would likely be: “Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow” by Mark Twain. This great quote resonates with the procrastinator in all of us, while many of our other quotes offer a similarly powerful insight.
What are wise words?
There are many wise words out there, and we offer a wide selection of them. They often come in the form of well-known and repeated quotes or phrases, delivering a kernel of truth or comfort to help guide you through tough situations in life.
What is the best attitude quote?
The best attitude quote is the quote that helps you adopt and maintain a positive or open-minded outlook on life. There are many such quotes in our collection, however, chief among them is: “During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open-minded.”
What is the best motto in life?
A funny yet inspirational quote to serve as your motto for life could be: “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive” by Elbert Hubbard. However, if that doesn’t suit your outlook, take a look at one of our many other quotes in our collection of funny inspirational quotes with images.
Conclusion Funny Inspirational Quotes
There are many quotes out there that can help you see life with a bit more humor and optimism. Sometimes, we need a few choice words to help us change our outlook for the better. If you think a good quote can do you some good, just take a look at our collection of 52 funny inspirational quotes with images. It’s good to take life seriously. But you don’t have to be serious all the time. I’m not saying to take your life for granted. I’m just saying that you need to learn ta take a laugh at some areas of life. There will be things that will be out of our control. There will be situations that we get into where we don’t have much of a choice. We even get entangled with people that we will get a hard time dealing with. But what we have in control is the way we respond to these situations. It is up to us. These quotes certainly gave you an idea of what I’m trying to say.
If you want more laughter then you can also read 16 Funny Ex-Boyfriend Quotes with Images. You can also feel happy by reading 26 Short Quotes About Being Happy in Life with Images and 44 Motivational Fitness Quotes with Inspirational Images.
Tina Gray is a freelance journalist, theatre enthusiast and aspiring author. She has a passion for telling stories through various mediums and regularly writes for various online publications. Her short stories will soon be published in her first volume. Currently, she resides in the San Fernando Valley and is studying screenwriting.