Everyone in a relationship who unfortunately had gone through a breakup can suffer from depression and sadness, most especially girls. The termination of the once treasured relationship can be really heartbreaking. Breakup can also be referred as ‘dumping’ in slang. When going through the acceptance stage after break up, it can be very hard for friends, women and men; fortunately there are tips on the best way to get over a breakup that anyone could read to help them move on. Apart from useful tips, another great solution to forget about old feelings is to read and share cute and funny cheer up quotes that would surely make someone happy. Here we have collected cheer up quotes for emotional girls and awesome friends. You can now start sharing positive vibe with your friend on their saddest down times and make them happier day by day.
Cheer Up Quotes for Her
1. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
2. If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.
3. Cheer up. Although life may not be easy now, in the end it’s all worth it. Everything will get better in time. So SMILE!
4. You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.
5. Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance.
6. A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
7. After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
8. With every rising of the sun think of your life as just begun.
9. Hands on your hips, a smile on your lips, spirit in your heart, we’re ready to start!
10. Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.
11. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
12. No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
13. Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got me
14. Know that you cannot create great new beginnings until you sincerely celebrate the endings that precede them.
15. Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest.
16. Cheer up sweet beautiful girl! You are going to love again, and it will be magnificent.
17. People will always throw stones in your path. What will happen depends on what you make out of it – a wall or a bridge! So cheer up and move on.
Cheer Up Quotes for Friends
18. Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.
19. Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Make the best of this day!
20. God will not give you a burden you can’t handle. So, if you find yourself in a mess that’s impossible, take it as a compliment – god thinks you can do it!
21. When we suffer a loss, a breakup, a painful change in our lives, we need to remember to take all the time we need to heal emotionally. Moving forward and getting back on track with our lives doesn’t take a day. It takes a lot of small steps to allow us to break free from our broken self and move on.
22. When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it’s like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
23. It’s always hard to move on after the break-up with someone who really meant something to you because it’s hard to find a way out of the memories and feelings, but remember if you can’t find your way out just turn back because in love you can always exit where you entered
24. Once they move, they’re gone. Once you move, life starts over again.
25. They can’t hurt you unless you let them.
26. When he breaks up with you, it’s because he finally realized that he wasn’t good enough for you and that he’s letting you go free to find the one.
27. I don’t think the worst part about this was losing him. It was losing you.
38. Sometimes breakups aren’t meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.
29. When the time comes to let a relationship go, don’t be hostile. Simply thank the relationships that don’t work out for you, because they just made room for the ones that will.
30. Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive.
31. He’s going to be sorry he lost you, stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible girl you are.
32. Right now you can cry to your heart’s content. But trust me, someday you will wake and forget about him.
33. Break ups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
34. If you’ve had a breakup, learn from it. Let the pain make you stronger. There’s someone out there that isn’t like the rest. You just have to keep looking and never give up hope.
Getting over breakups will not be hard as long as there are friends who are always ready to give you a pat on the back and who are always there to share beautiful and inspirational quotes that will surely make you happy and cheer you up. You can share these cute cheer up quotes to impart a positive aura to your depressed friend. If you want to read more inspirational quotations and you are feeling inspired, check out Confused Quotes about Life and Love, Saturday Quotes, Friday Quotes and Super Sweet Quotes for Her and Him. You can also be inspired by watching motivational speeches.