Are you looking for inspiring and motivating quotes on discipline?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! We have created a list of some of the best discipline quotes in existence. These quotes have been carefully selected by us and then curated into this perfect list of discipline quotes for you to enjoy. All of these quotes are very inspiring and motivating and each one features a beautiful image. We hope that you enjoy these quotes and we would love to hear your thoughts on them in the comments section below this article. If you know someone who may enjoy these quotes, then please do be sure to give the article a share with them!
A Bit About Discipline Quotes
Discipline quotes are perfect for inspiring and motivating you towards achieving all of your dreams and never giving up. So what exactly is discipline and why is it so important? Here we will discover just that.
What is discipline?
Discipline involves the patience of being able to learn new things. It also involves the learning of a new subject and being able to concentrate on learning that subject. When you have discipline, you have the courage and motivation to really learn something new.
Why is it important to have discipline?
It is important to have discipline so that you can easily learn new things and work hard towards your dreams. Discipline brings stability and structure into a person’s life.
Why are discipline quotes so great?
Discipline quotes are great for helping us to learn discipline and why discipline is important in our lives. We hope that you enjoy our list of discipline quotes.
Our List of Discipline Quotes
Following is our list of discipline quotes which we have collected and curated just for you to enjoy. We would love to hear your thoughts on the quotes in this list in our comments section below this article.
1. “Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.” – Anonymous
We must all have discipline and we must have the ability within us to persevere in order to achieve our goals. Every single one of us will have goals and dreams in our lives, and in order to achieve those goals and dreams, it is essential that we have excellent discipline and the ability to continue to persevere no matter what happens.
2. “Find what you love to do, and go do it. You will never be successful until you have a plan, and the discipline and determination to go through with that plan.” – Julius Williams, Rules To The Game
If there is something that you love to do, then you should definitely go and do that. People who follow their dreams and do all of the things that they want to do are the ones who have the best quality of life. Make a plan of what you want to do and how you’re going to do it. Then all you need is the discipline and determination to go through with that plan and make all of your goals and dreams happen for yourself.
|Digital Marketing Agency Philadelphia|
3. “The more I disciplined myself to take notice of the good things in life, the more I began to recognize just how much there is to be thankful for.” – Krystal Kuehn, Giving Thanks
There are so many things in life for us to be thankful for. All we have to do is just open our eyes and see all of those things. It takes discipline to allow ourselves that ability to be open and to realise all of the things that we have in our life to be thankful for. It is important that we do focus on displaying ourselves into seeing all of those important things that we have in our life to be thankful for.
4. “Self-discipline is doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done even when you don’t feel like doing it.” -Anonymous
We’ve all had those days where we get out of bed and really just can’t be bothered doing anything. Some day we really can’t be bothered going to work, or we can’t be bothered to do the chores and so on. However, we still do those things because they are necessary and important, and that is what discipline is – when we do things even though we would rather not be doing them in that moment.
|Real Estate Attorney Houston|
5. “By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character.” -Grenville Kleiser
Greatness of character comes when you have the ability to shape yourself as a person. When you can control your mind and focus on being a good person, that is when you know that you are disciplined. It takes a disciplined person to really know what they want out of life and to chase after the things that they want.
6. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.” -Jim Rohn
It takes discipline to achieve any goal. We all have goals in our lives and we all have dreams and things that we want to achieve. However, not everybody has the discipline to put in the work that is involved in achieving those dreams. It takes a lot of self discipline to really chase after your dreams and achieve them, because no dream can be achieved without a bit of hard work first.
|Financial Advisor Houston|
7. “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” -Lou Holtz
Success comes when we have the self discipline to really go after the things that we want and to work hard towards getting those things. If there is something that you want in life, or if you have set yourself goals, you must have discipline to achieve those goals. Otherwise, you will never find the strength to put in the work that it takes to achieve your dreams.
8. “The pain of self-discipline will never be as great as the pain of regret.” -Anonymous
Regret is something that nobody likes. It is when we look back on our life and wish we had done things that we didn’t do. We all have hopes and dreams in our lives, and it takes discipline to achieve all of those hopes and dreams. The pain of that self discipline will never be as great as the pain of regret, as regret is one of the worst feelings a person can have.
9. “A great way to develop self-discipline is to make it a habit to do the things you should be doing when you feel the laziest. Every time you feel really lazy, do the opposite of what you feel like doing.” -Anonymous
We all have those days when we feel very lazy and don’t really want to do anything. The best way to make a habit of self discipline is to continue to pursue with everything that you’re supposed to do, even on your laziest days. Never waste time lazing around. Although it’s important to have breaks sometimes, it’s equally as important to pursue with achieving the things that you want, even if you’re ‘not in the mood’.
10. “Discipline not desire determines your destiny.” -Anonymous
We all desire things in life, however not all of us have the discipline to truly chase those desires. If there is something that you want out of life, or something that you desire, then you must chase that desire and work hard to achieve that thing that you want. That is hat discipline is, allowing yourself to work hard to achieve the things that you want out of life.
11. “Self-discipline creates a brighter tomorrow.” -Anonymous
With self discipline, we are more likely to achieve all of the things that we want out of life. With that in mind, it is evident that self discipline leads to a much brighter tomorrow, because self discipline is what will give us the energy and the drive to pursue with our dreams and achieve the things that we want out of life.
12. “I think self-discipline is something, it’s like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.” -Daniel Goldstein
Self discipline , like all other things, must be practiced in order to get it right. We can’t all just wake up one day and become completely disciplined and focussed on achieving everything we want. Self discipline is something that we must try on multiple occasions until it becomes a habit.
13. “Self-discipline is that mental state of commitment, which gets you performing an activity regardless of your feelings.” -Anonymous
This quote perfectly describes what self discipline actually is and what it entails. Self discipline is all within the mind, and it’s our minds way of controlling the body to do something that will help towards achieving our dreams. Discipline is a commitment to achieving something we want and that commitment involves us working hard until we achieve what we want.
14. “Self-discipline is a form of freedom. Freedom from laziness and lethargy, freedom from the expectations and demands of others, freedom from weakness and fear – and doubt. Self-discipline allows a person to feel his individuality, his inner strength, his talent. He is the master of, rather than a slave to, his thoughts and emotions.” -H. A. Dorfman
Self discipline is an excellent trait and it is one that will allow a person to feel completely in control of themselves. Discipline can give you a sense of freedom, because it allows you to focus hard and work hard on achieving things that you want. So self discipline gives you a committed mind and that in turn gives you the satisfaction that you’re living a great and fulfilling life.
15. “Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.” -Napoleon Hill
As humans, it can sometimes be difficult to control our thoughts. The first step towards self discipline is learning to control our mind so that we can focus purely and sole on the task at hand. In order to be able to work hard towards achieving the things that we want, we must first be able to control our minds to avoid distractions along the way and to maintain focus on what you want.
We hope you enjoyed this list of discipline quotes.
Did you enjoy this list of discipline quotes? Perhaps you have some discipline quotes of your own that you think should be on this list? Or maybe you have some stories about your own self discipline or the discipline of others that you would like to share with us? We would love to hear them! Please leave a comment in the comment section below this article.
If you enjoyed this article or know someone who may benefit from reading it then please be sure to give it a share!
Related Article: 6 Goal Setting Tips That Will Bring You Success
Tina Gray is a freelance journalist, theatre enthusiast and aspiring author. She has a passion for telling stories through various mediums and regularly writes for various online publications. Her short stories will soon be published in her first volume. Currently, she resides in the San Fernando Valley and is studying screenwriting.