Everybody loves to smile and everybody loves to see others smile.
Smiling is a positive and simple way to spread happiness throughout the world. To see someone smiling in every day life brings great joy and peace. Everyone seeks happiness, and smiling is a great way to feel happier and spread that happiness to others. We have compiled a list of fifteen quotes about smiling that will hopefully bring a big smile to your face when you read them. This list aims to bring you happiness with every quote.
A Bit About Smile Quotes
Our list of fifteen quotes about smiling has been carefully curated so that we can showcase only the best and most positive smile quotes for you to enjoy. These quotes should bring you great happiness and make you want to smile more.
Why is smiling important?
Everyone has a beautiful smile and we all need to show it off more often. Smiling spreads light and positivity throughout the world. When you see someone smiling, it’s hard to ignore them without smiling yourself. Smiles are a contagious beam of positivity that we need to all embrace more often. Show the world your beautiful smile and see what you get in return.
What can we glean from quotes about smiling?
These quotes about smiling should make you want to smile more to spread that positive light into our world. We have carefully selected the quotes on this list as the quotes that will make you want to smile the most. By smiling, you’re giving off positive energy, and that energy is what everyone needs more of.
Our List Of Fifteen Quotes About Smiling
Following is our carefully curated list of fifteen quotes about smiling. These quotes should make you feel uplifted and happy and should make you want to smile more often. Please enjoy!
1. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. –Yoko Ono
By starting your day with a smile, you’re already setting yourself up to have a great positive morning. You can’t expect to feel in a good mood if you wake up and just drag yourself out of bed and get on with your routine. You need to embrace happiness and smile your way through your morning routine. Try it tomorrow and see how much better you feel.
2. Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace. – Christie Brinkley
By smiling you will appear more approachable and friendly to everyone you meet. Wearing a smile will make it easier for you to meet new people and make new friends as you will appear to be a happy person who is worth talking to.
3. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things. – Kenneth Branagh
This is a great quote about smiling. Everybody does need to focus more on smiling and being happy and focus less on the negativities of life. We only get one shot at life, so let’s all embrace positivity and live our lives in a positive, happy way.
4. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
No-one ever fell in love based on someone’s frown. Everyone knows that people fall in love with your smile. So smile more and let love radiate within your life.
5. Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
A smile is a symbol of happiness and love. People will fall in love with you for your smile, so wear it more often. Remember – nothing you wear will ever been more important than your smile.
6. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. – Les Brown
By smiling, you’re showing people that you’re a positive, happy person and that will make you instantly more popular, more approachable and more desirable.
7. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. - William Arthur Ward
This is so true. If you see a person smiling at you, you can instantly tell that they are a caring and kind-hearted person. Too many people live their lives with a frown on their face. Try wearing a smile and see where it gets you.
8. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo Buscagila
A simple smile at someone who’s having a bad day and completely turn their day around. Smiling is contagious, so by wearing a smile, you never know who you might be helping. You could even be changing someone’s life without even knowing.
9. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. – Denis Waitley
By wearing a smile, you are showing people that you are a friendly approachable person and that you are kind and caring. Smiling is the source of positive energy and so by wearing a smile, you can direct positive energy onto everyone you meet.
10. Most smiles are started by another smile. – Frank A. Clark
As I previously mentioned, smiling is contagious. So this quote is completely true in saying that one smile is often started by another. When you see someone smiling at you, it’s difficult not to smile back.
11. The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile. – Ed Sheeran
We only have one shot of this journey though life, and the most important things to remember along the way are to be kind to everyone and to always smile. It’s such a simple thing but can be so effective in spreading positivity to everyone around you and everyone that you meet.
12. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. – William Hazlitt
13. A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.– Tom Wilson
This is a clever quote because quite literally, smiling is happiness and you can find your smile right under your nose.
14. Always wear a smile because you never know who is watching. - Gracie Gold
When you’re out and about in public, you never know who is watching you. So the best thing you can do is to wear a smile. You’ll feel so much happier and more positive in doing so and you will seem much more friendly, approachable and attractive to anyone who is watching you. Smiling is true beauty.
15. Nothing beats a great smile. – Karl Urban
This is one of my personal favourite quotes about smiling. Everybody loves a smile, whether it’s your own or someone else’s. Smiling feels great, and seeing others smile is a positive reinforcement that the world isn’t such a bad place after all. Wear your smile always and you’ll immediately notice in a difference, not only in the way you feel within yourself, but also in the way that other people will treat you.
Try smiling right now and see how it makes you feel.
Everybody loves a great smile. When you see someone smiling, it instantly restores your faith in humanity and makes you feel happy. Make sure you smile as often as possible starting today. See if you notice a difference in your mood and the way people approach you. If you have any smiling stories you’d like to share with us or if you know any other quotes about smiling that you think should be on this list, we would love to hear them! Please leave us a comment in the section below.
Thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed reading our quotes about smiling, or if you know someone who may benefit from reading them, then please do give this article a share!
Related Article: Smile Quote Items That Can Brighten Your Day