Thursday Quotes can make your day amazing. Thursday is probably the best day of the week. Happy Thursday to all! You might be wondering why it is known as “happy.” Well, this is because it is the day when the week is almost over. During this day, some of us are looking forward to Friday. That is why we almost forgot what a wonderful day it is. By saying “Happy Thursday” to people, it can let them remember what a great day it is. It can make the world a happier place to live in. It’s also a way to remind ourselves that the weekend is fast approaching. It may be just a two-day weekend, but still, it will be a great time to rest and enjoy a day off. However, if you want to enjoy it, it will be worth celebrating.
Thursday quotes on a Happy Thursday can make everyone feel great. It can brighten their day and make them realize that it is a spectacular day. It can make you feel energetic after working so hard for the last 3 three days. A confident would always say that there’s no need to worry because today is a new day. Today is Thursday and it is the best day of the week.
Well, whether it’s a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday, we need to be motivated every day. Learn to look forward to every tomorrow that will come into your life because it is a blessing. Learn how to be grateful at all times. Your life is worth celebrating! Have a positive overview every day! However, these Thursday quotes that we prepared for you will surely inspire you. Be excited as you look for what best suits your day. Enjoy reading!
Happy Thursday Quotes
1. “May joy and happiness accompany you throughout day and night! Wishing you a very nice Thursday!”
2. “Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.”
3. “Opportunities don’t just happen, you create them.” —Chris Grosser
4. “Happy Thursday! Change your life today; don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.”
5. “I like Thursdays because it sits next to Friday.”
6. “Wednesday’s child is full of woe, but Thursday’s child has far to go.” —Elisse Boyd
7. “I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.” —April Winchell
8. “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.”
9. “Dear Thursday, are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!”
10. “Make your snacks on Sunday, and you will be good to go until Thursday or so.” —Summer Sanders
11. “There are so many days in a week but my favorite is still Thursday because it is totally fabulous.”
12. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” —Demetri Martin
13. “Nothing ruins a Friday like realizing it’s Thursday.”
14. “It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.”
15. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last. Happy Thursday!”
16. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done.” —Byron Pulsifer
17. “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.”
18. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” – Byron Pulsifer
19. “If 40 is the new 30 and 50 is the new 40, why can’t Thursday be the new Friday?”
20. “Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
21. “Reasons to be happy on Thursday: You only have this Thursday once. You make it through Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Tomorrow is Friday.”
22. “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.” —Byron Pulsifer
23. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” —Helen Keller
24. “By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it.” —William Scranton
25. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” —Kate Summers
26. Thursday Quotes – “Thursday come, and the week’s gone.” —George Herbert
27. “And whether it is Thursday or the day is stormy, with thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, we have rolled into another dream.” —John Ashbery
28. Thursday Quotes – “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” —John Farley
29. “Playing on a Thursday and then a Sunday is not a problem.” —Michael Laudrup
30. Thursday Quotes – Thursday is how Friday says, “Hang on, you are almost there.”
31. “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.” —Douglas Adams
32. “Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.” —Nicci French
33. Thursday Quotes – “It’s Thursday. Let’s get shaken and stirred. Do I smell the weekend?”
34. Thursday Quotes – “Friday just called. She’ll be here tomorrow, and she’s bringing the wine.”
35. “Thursday, you’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!”
36. Thursday Quotes – “Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.”
37. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” —Conrad Hilton
38. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don´t give up.” —Robert Tew
39. “Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.”
40. Thursday Quotes – “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” —Hasidic Proverb
41. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” —Confucius
42. “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends.” —Theodore W. Higginsworth
43. “Make it your goal to make someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness, you could change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize.” —Catherine Pulsifer
44. Thursday Quotes – “Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not.”
45. “Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret nothing and don’t let people bring you down!”
46. “How many things in your life do you do without realizing that they are a waste of time? Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time-wasters.” —Byron Pulsifer
47. “I believe that when you bring forth the best there is within you, you lift yourself to greater and greater heights.” —Les Brown
48. “I don’t know why everyone calls Thursday the most useless day? It gives us a ray of hope for the weekend and the end of the tiresome week.”
49. “Having fear is not a bad thing. It keeps you aware. However, not putting effort to overcome your fear is certainly a heinous crime.”
50. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
51. “Just hang on around Thursday like a hustler. Better days like Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will surely come with a lot of amazing stuff.”
52. Thursday Quotes – “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” —George Halas
53. “You are on this planet not merely by an accident. You are here to play your role and leave the world a better place than before.”
54. Thursday Quotes – “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” —Kate Summers
55. “Thursday is the day of hope for employees. It gives them the sweet smell of the weekend that is about to come.”
56. Thursday Quotes – “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” —C.S. Lewis
57. Thursday Quotes – “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” —George Addair
58. “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.”
59. Thursday Quotes – “Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.”
60. “When the goals start seeming impossible to achieve, it’s high time to double the hard work and triple the belief in oneself.”
61. Thursday Quotes – “A thankful heart is a happy heart. Being thankful for what I have, that’s a good place to start.”
62. “It’s Thursday, and I can feel my chest rise and fall. The fact that I’m still here is a blessing in itself.”
63. Thursday Quotes – “Thursday, you’re a favorite of ours since you share a seat with Friday.”
64. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
65. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.”
66. “Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside.”
67. “As it is Thursday again, make your way to greet the workload and start preparing for the weekend. I hope you have a good day.”
68. “Thursday is a constant reminder that it has been a long week, but still, it is not over yet. You will make it through.”
69. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” —Camille Pissarro
70. Thursday Quotes – “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” —Babe Ruth
71. Thursday Quotes – “Learn to be happy with nothing and you can learn to be happy with everything.”
72. “Every day may not be good for you, but try your best to find good in everyday!”
73. Thursday Quotes – “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” —Robert Collier
74. “Accept both the good and the bad, because one makes you happy and the other gives you experience.”
75. “Accept both the good and the bad, because one makes you happy and the other gives you experience.”
76. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley
77. Thursday Quotes – “Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” —Confucius
78. “Never let the thought of what you want tomorrow, make you forget what you already have today.”
79. Thursday Quotes – “If you are willing to change yourself, learn to change your choices.”
80. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” —H. Jackson Brown Jr
81. “It’s Thirsty Thursday! Grab your favorite drink, stand on your tippy toes and you might just see Friday!
82. Thursday Quotes – “Relax the weekend is almost here. Happy Thursday morning!”
83. Thursday Quotes – “Today is Thursday and it is acting suspiciously like a Monday.”
84. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” —Eckhart Tolle
85. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” —Melody Beattie
86. “As the end of the week approaches, Thursday should be a day for persistence not inconsistence.”—Byron Pulsifer
87. “One of the best things you can do on Thursday is to keep yourself held accountable for your goals.” —Byron Pulsifer
88. Thursday Quotes – “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”
89. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” —APJ Abdul Kalam
90. Thursday Quotes – “Have a cup of warm coffee and start your day with great enthusiasm.”
91. “Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.” ―Anthony T. Hincks
92. “You are not here by accident. You are here to learn lessons and accomplish great things.” —Shelley F. Knight
93. “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” —Scott Allan
94. “Thursday is party day for the week that surrounds it.” ―Anthony T. Hincks
95. “You can be broke but rich… rich with dreams and visions nobody sees but yourself.” —Prince Ngomane
96. “The secret of motivated people is their abilty to do something about it and make things happen.” —Bassel Hamdan
97. “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” —Calvin K. Lee
98. “Criticism of you isn’t the truth – it’s just someone’s opinion.” —Cindy Francis
99. “Taking positive action means having the courage to act when others might not.” —Jordan Ring
100. “The highest reward for a man’s toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it.” —John Ruskin
101. “There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.” —Josh Billings
102. “Never try to censor life; it is from things that shouldn’t happen that happiness often comes.” —A A. Nicholas
103. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” —George Halas
104. “When God created the earth, each day was declared to be good; therefore, I declare that my Thursday should be no less.” —Byron Pulsifer
105. “People who wish Thursday was Friday are foolishly squandering a day of life.” —Byron Pulsifer
106. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” —Buddha
107. “There is no time like the present.” —English Proverbs
108. “You won’t be happy, whatever you do, unless you’re comfortable with your own conscience.” —Lucille Ball
109. “You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give.” —Winston Churchill
110. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” —Ralph Marston
111. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Sean Patrick Flanery
112. “Complain and remain. Praise and be raised.” —Joyce Meyer
113. “The time will never be just right. Get up and get it done!”
114. “If you count all your assets, you always show a profit.” —Robert Quillen
115. “The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.” —Neale Donald Walsch
116. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence.” —Helen Keller
117. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” —Milton Berle
118. “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” —John E. Southard
119. “A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things.” —Plato
120. “One can never pay in gratitude; one can only pay ‘in kind’ somewhere else in life.” —Anne Morrow Lindbergh
121. Thursday Quotes – Good morning, Happy Thursday, be someone’s sunshine today.
It would be great if you can inspire someone on a Happy Thursday.
122. Thursday Quotes – Some days it’s okay if all you did was breathe.
Do something nice today.
123. Thursday Quotes – To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.
If you want to give something then you should not expect something in return.
124. Thursday Quotes – Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want.
Be thankful for what you have right now but if you want more then you must be willing to work hard for it.
125. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
Today is a new day, forget about yesterday. Thursday quotes can give you a new beginning and a new life.
126. Thursday Quotes – Think positive and positive things will happen.
Always think about positive thoughts so that you can move forward and be an inspiration to other people.
127. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
Each day, be sure to focus more on happy thoughts in order to keep yourself alive.
128. Thursday Quotes – And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
Enjoy your life in this wonderful world.
129. If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SHIT, Sure Happy It’s Thursday.
Happy Thursday to all!
130. Thursday Quotes – One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
Always start your day with positive thoughts and happy Thursday quotes.
131. Thursday Quotes – Hello Thursday, we say it’s Friday Eve.
It’s Thursday and Friday will be coming soon, just hang on there.
132. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things will happen to you.
It’s always nice and inspiring to be on the positive side.
133. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
Be contented and happy with all the things that you have right now.
134. Thursday Quotes – I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
Happiness is a decision that you can only make.
135. Thursday Quotes – The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
One of the greatest Happy Thursday quotes for everyone. A small act of kindness can go a long way.
136. Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen your precious budding wings.
Always be strong in confronting challenges. Follow your dreams.
137. Thursday Quotes – The cause of most of man’s unhappiness is sacrificing what he wants most…
Contentment is the key to happiness. If you will never be contented then you can never be happy.
138. Thursday Quotes – Today is a new day, expect great things!
A new day also means a new beginning. Forget about the past and have a fresh start.
139. Dignity is the moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you …
Chase your dreams regardless of what people will say. Do what you must to achieve your goal.
140. Thursday Quotes – May the Lord bless you with good health, joy, and peace!
Thursday quotes can be a great inspiration to everyone. Always thank the Lord for all His blessings every day.
141. Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward.
Try doing something new today!
142. Thursday Quotes – Love one another as I have loved you.
It’s one of the best Thursday quotes that we ought to practice every day.
143. Thursday Quotes – Today you are you, that is truer than true.
Always remember that you are unique from others.
144. Thursday Quotes – God is my strength and power and he maketh my way perfect.
Let God guide you in your path today. He will provide you with the strength that you need.
145. When it comes to life the critical thing is. whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
You have to value all the things that you have right now.
146. What I am looking for is not out there. It is in me.
Thursday quotes can help you in knowing yourself better. Learn to love yourself.
These are just some of the cute Thursday quotes that can inspire you. Each day is a new day and a new beginning. We must start the day with a positive outlook to inspire others. If you want more inspiring quotes, you can also read our 31 Happy Tuesday Quotes and Sayings with Pictures and 33 Funny and Happy Friday Quotes with Images.
It is very important to be content with our life to achieve happiness. Some people feel happy if they can help others. Happy people can also be great leaders. According to a recent study, a leader can only be effective if he/she is happy and contented. So, everything can fall into place just like a men’s wedding ring comfortably fit on the finger. That is why this is a great encouragement for us so that we can lead others will and most importantly, we can be great leaders to ourselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Good Quote for Thursday?
Many people find Thursday a rough day, especially when exhausted from a long week! A good quote for Thursday would be a quote that helps you get through the day with optimism, whether it’s a quote that inspires you to be grateful or excited for the weekend. You may even consider one of our quotes listed above!
How Do You Wish Someone a Happy Thursday?
Wishing someone a happy day, especially when it’s a tough day like Thursday, can help them brighten their day. You can wish them a happy Thursday or share a happy or optimistic Thursday quote with them. If you’re struggling to find the right words, we recommend you take a look at one of our many quotes.
What is Thankful Thursday?
It’s important to be thankful every day of the week, but on difficult days after a long week, like on Thursday, it’s even more important to keep your energy and optimism up. This is why many people practice Thankful Thursday, where they think of something they’re thankful for about the day and choose to appreciate it actively, or they may simply focus on a Thankful Thursday quote to keep them optimistic.
What Kind of Day is Thursday?
Thursday is the fourth day of the workweek, making it a tough day for many people. Although many people get energy on Friday when they know they have the next day off to do recreational activities such as walking, reading, or jewelry making (if you don’t have enough time to do it by yourself, just order a personalized one from a jewelry store, like Story Jewellery), Thursday is a bit different. After three days of work, many people become tired and more unproductive, making Thursday an important day to celebrate.
What is the Best Quote for Thursday?
If you’re looking to get more excited and optimistic about Thursday, a great Thursday quote may be just the thing for you. Consider looking through our wide selection of Thursday quotes to give you just a bit more energy to get through your day and enjoy it to its fullest!
What’s a Positive Quote for Thursday?
A positive quote for Thursday would be a quote that helps make you feel better about the day ahead of you. Some people may prefer an energetic and enthusiastic quote, while others may be more inspired by a tranquil and peaceful quote. You can find any type of quote you need in our collection of Happy Thursday Quotes.
Conclusion for Thursday Quotes
Every day brings with it new and exciting challenges, but sometimes we need a little push to help us start the day with the right amount of enthusiasm. This is especially true for days like Thursday when we’re already tired from three previous consecutive days of work. Unlike Friday, we don’t have our evening or tomorrow to look forward to, so we tend to lose our energy and feel unhappy. You may have been facing a stressful and rough week. Make sure to feed yourselves with positivity. It takes a little time to read these quotes to uplift you.
However, we can all avoid these unwanted feelings by starting the day off with a Happy Thursday Quote with Pictures and Images! Just take a look at our collection of Thursday quotes, and you’ll be sure to find one that resonates with you. May these bring encouragement to you as you continue your week. Hang in there! We will all make it through. Stay positive and be strong. No matter the hardships or prosperity we face each week, we have to stay grateful at all times.
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.