There is only one thing in life that we have total control over – our thoughts. It is what we put in our heads each and every single day that shapes who we are, what we want to become and the amount of success we will achieve in our lifetime. Everything starts with attitude, and attitude is shaped by the thoughts we have in our heads. Thinking positive takes the same amount of energy as thinking negative, but it is much more beneficial for us. If you want to be on top of that mountain one day, the first step is thinking positive and knowing that it is possible.
Here are the best 51 positive thinking quotes which will help change your demeanor and attitude.
51 Positive Thinking Quotes and Images
1. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” —A.A. Mine
2. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” —Bonnie Blair
3. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” —Nelson Mandela
4. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” —Helen Keller
5. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” —Willie Nelson
6. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” —Stephen Richards
7. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” —Elbert Hubbard
8. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” —Milton Berle
9. “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
10. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” —Alphonse Karr
11. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale
12. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” —Paolo Coelho
13. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” —Jimmy Johnson
15. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” —Robert Tew
16. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” —Vince Lombardi
17. “Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up.” —Tupac Shakur
18. “Not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” —S.C. Lourie
19. “Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
20. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things.” —Joe Paterno
23. “Be the light in the dark. Be the calm in the storm and be at peace while at war.” —Mike Dolan
24. “In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end.” —Fernando Sabino
25. “Be so happy that, when other people look at you, they become happy too.”
26. “Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” —Hafez
27. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” —Jim Rohn
28. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” —Matt Cameron
29. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” —Carol Burnett
30. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” —Christopher Reeve
31. “To change your life, you need to change your priorities.”
What are the most important things in your life? Focus on them and don’t let the trivial things get to you.
32. “Keep statistics away from your dreams.”
You are a special person who can make an impact on this Earth. Avoid the statistics and believe in yourself.
33. “I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say because of you, I didn’t give up.”
Actions speak louder than words. Much louder. Be the person that inspires and enlightens others.
34. “If you want something you never had. You have to do something you’ve never done.”
Doing what you have always done will bring the results you have always achieved. If you want to be something more, you will have to enter unfamiliar territories.
35. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
Don’t talk yourself out of doing something you really want to do.
36. “I’m not here to be average. I’m here to be awesome.”
Do you want to live an average life? Or do you want to make an impact in this world?
37. “The best project you’ll ever work on is you.”
Work on yourself. Be better than you were yesterday.
38. “Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.”
It is useless to criticize others because that time could have been spent improving ourselves.
39. “Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.”
Originally posted by bhg.com
Success is really, really hard. Preserve and smile in the toughest time knowing that it is only temporarily.
40. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
There is a positive in every negative. A lesson in every downfall.
41. “I can and I will.”
Believe in yourself first, and then work towards your goal.
42. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.”
We all have doubts and insecurities. But, we must not let this get to us. We must have hope and envision the success that we are capable of achieving.
43. “Surround yourself with people who have dreams, desire and ambition; they’ll help you push for, and realize your own.”
You are the average of the 5 people you spend your time with the most.
44. “Rule your mind or it will rule you.”
Control your mind or it will control you.
45. “Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.”
We have thousands of thoughts a day – positive and negative. We must always deliberately filter out the useless thoughts that steer us from our goals in life.
46. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.”
The mind is the most powerful tool we have.
47. “Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.”
Originally posted by addicted2success.com
Life is a cruel teacher. She loves to give you the test first and the lesson later.
48. “Your attitude determines your direction.”
If you believe you can, you will work towards that goal. If you don’t, you won’t. What are you going to believe in?
49. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
Success will never come to you. You must go after it full heartedly.
50. “What consumes your mind, controls your life.”
The thoughts that you have will either make or break you. What’s it going to be?
51. “What if I can do it?”
Originally posted by theberry.com
Thinking positive is the first step in achieving everything we want in life. Success is never easy, but we must have the courage and belief that we are capable of doing whatever it is that makes us happy. When the hard times come, take a break and lift yourself up with these 51 positive thinking quotes again. Some people who are feeling down tend to travel to forget about their problems.