Words of encouragement from our friends and loved ones can greatly inspire us. What can inspire and motivate you? There are numerous things that can inspire and motivate us to work harder. For instance, the great accomplishments of other people or seeing someone overcome their hardships in life.
Words of encouragement are something that can lift up our spirits. We all know that life is a never-ending struggle. By reading these words of encouragement, it can remind us that we need persistence in order to achieve the best things in life.
You may be feeling down today due to rejection or tragedy or maybe you are feeling drained from the various challenges in life, but always remember that you can change things in an instant. All you need to do is to always keep moving forward even if you think that it would be much easier to just give up.
Regardless of what you are going through today, here are some words of encouragement that can provide you a little boost.
Best Words of Encouragement
1. But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.
During the worst days of our lives, the Lord is always with us and He will never leave us.
2. I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, says the Lord.
Always believe in the Lord and He will help you with your struggles in life.
3. Do not fear for I am with you.
Everybody needs words of encouragement from time to time in our daily lives. When we are in the midst of difficulties, we can always remain hopeful and trust the Lord.
4. Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.
Some words of encouragement can truly make wonders.
5. Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you ever imagined.
Don’t let your past interfere your future. Forget about the past and look forward to your future.
6. It’s never too late to start over.
Never stop trying.
7. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.
When you feel discouraged, never forget to pray to the Lord.
8. I want to inspire people.
It’s always great to be an inspiration for others.
9. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement.
Make sure that the things you say can inspire others.
10. God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.
Just hold on to God’s promises.
Beautiful Words of Encouragement
11. I know the plans I have for you says the Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you.
I love this words of encouragement from the Lord.
12. Wherever I have knocked, a door has opened.
Be thankful for the blessings of God.
13. Only God can turn a mess into a message.
Excellent words of encouragement!
14. I want to be a woman who overcomes obstacles by tackling them in faith instead of tiptoeing around them in fear.
Don’t be afraid to face challenges, have faith in the Lord.
15. Don’t be disappointed if people refuse to help you.
Some people can help you, but it is great if you are the one responsible for your success.
16. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that an airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Inspiring words of encouragement that you can share to your friends.
17. Be brave, be strong, don’t give up. Expect God to get here soon.
Isn’t it awesome?
18. I’ll take the hand of those who don’t know the way.
We are never alone in our journey of life.
19. Believe in yourself for you are a child of God.
Anything can be possible with God.
20. We must always take sides.
Interesting words of encouragement!
21. Control your temper for anger labels you a fool.
Try to ignore the situation in order to help you forgive and eventually forget.
22. I have set the Lord before me continually; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
When we are in the midst of our difficulties, the best thing that we can do is to trust God.
23. I myself am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions.
This is a great motivation for achieving your goals in life.
24. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
These are amazing words of encouragement that can help us in confronting our difficulties in life.
25. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
The Lord can lift all your worries and anxieties in life.
26. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons…
These are great words of encouragement that can inspire us.
Did you enjoy reading these words of encouragement? Whenever we are in the lowest point of our lives always remember that God is always with us and He will never leave us. Life is a combination of ups and downs. We should not easily get discouraged when we fail. The best thing to do is to get up and keep moving forward. Forget about the past there’s always a new day ahead of you.
It would be great if we can provide some words of encouragement to others. Words of encouragement can also inspire people who are suffering from illnesses.
For more motivational quotes or sayings, you can read 52 Short and Inspirational Quotes about Strength with Images, 32 Short Stay Strong Quotes and Images and 52 Most Encouraging Quotes with Beautiful Images. You might also be interested in reading 26 Interesting Girls Quotes and Sayings with Images.