Your parents always expect that you will have a wonderful relationship with your sibling’s. You are obliged to share food, watch TV shows together, play, and so on and so forth. But there may be instances wherein you probably find your brother annoying, may it be because he wants to be the captain of the ship or he wants to boss around, asking you to do a lot of things while he’s just sitting, playing an X-Box game. Well, we understand how it feels.
But in spite of these problems that you get to face, at the back of your mind, you do not like to lose your brother. He’s a partner you would always enjoy being with. No one pisses him but you, and if someone bullies him, we’re sure you’re always ready to back him up.
Telling your brother how much you value him may be a bit hard. Unlike sisters, brothers are meant to be “strong,” and mushy messages might not really be ideal. However, if you feel like you’re ready to let everyone know how much you love your brother, we have prepared these best brother quotes. Most of these have some “twist,” making it a bit funny yet not losing the hidden message about how you appreciate your brother. Post these brother quotes on your social media account or have these printed and framed as a gift on his birthday. It can be a bit mushy, but we’re sure your brother will surely appreciate these special brother quotes for him.
27 Sweet and Funny Brother Quotes
1. “Brothers and sisters peas in a pod, bumps on a log…”
2. “I had a really wonderful upbringing. We were a tight family…”
3. “I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family…”
4. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone…”
5. “My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am…”
6. “Sometimes, being a brother is even better than being a superhero…”
7. “When sister and brother stand shoulder to shoulder…”
8. “I can’t promise to solve all your problems but I can promise you…”
9. “I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there is nothing…”
10. “Sibling relationships outlast marriages, survive the death of parents…”
11. “I may fight with my siblings. But once you lay a finger on them…”
12. “We argue like any other brother and sister would…”
13. “Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking…”
14. “After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors…”
15. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder…”
16. “To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters…”
17. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother…”
18. “She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now…”
19. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard…”
20. “Growing up with siblings…”
21. “Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother…”
22. “The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother…”
23. “Siblings will take different paths and life may separate them…”
24. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet…”
25. “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams…”
26. “Sometimes, we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything…”
27. “Because of you, I will always have a friend…”
Send these Brother Quotes Now!
Your brother is definitely a God’s gift. No matter how awful your relationship may be, time will come that you will miss his presence and the bond you have strengthened together. Make him feel how much you value him whenever you are given a chance. Just think about how you treat your mother, father or sister, we bet your brother will appreciate the effort. Don’t forget to send these brother quotes, too!
Tina Gray is a freelance journalist, theatre enthusiast and aspiring author. She has a passion for telling stories through various mediums and regularly writes for various online publications. Her short stories will soon be published in her first volume. Currently, she resides in the San Fernando Valley and is studying screenwriting.