The most awaited holiday is just around the corner, Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving, we get to celebrate our gratitude in life. Everybody is excited for the festive dinner at night and the Black Friday Sale the next morning. Families learn about new Thanksgiving recipes and they teach children on how to be thankful. Thanksgiving is definitely a day that everyone look forward to, but it should not just be celebrated once a year; it should be celebrated every day. We should always be thankful of all of the blessings we receive. We must learn how to appreciate what we have and not what we don’t have. Every morning we wake up is a great blessing. We have yet another day to create memories, another chance to fight our battle, and another page in our life that we can direct. Here we collected inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes that you can share with everyone everyday.
Thanksgiving Quotes from Bible
1. Enter his gates with Thanksgiving and his courts with praise; Give thanks to him and praise his name.
2. Oh give thanks to the Lord, he is good; For this loving kindness is everlasting.
3. Give thanks with a grateful heart.
4. Let us come before Him with Thanksgiving.
5. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of Thanksgiving.
6. Give thanks to the Lord for he is good. His love endures forever.
Inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes
7. Gratitude helps us to see what is there instead of what isn’t.
8. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.
9. May our hearts be filled with thanks and giving.
10. May the blessings of the Thanksgiving fill your hearts and home.
11. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
12. When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.
13. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
14. Give thanks for each new morning with its light: for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for heal and food, for love and friends, and for everything thy goodness sends. Happy Thanksgiving!
15. It is not happy people who are thankful; It is thankful people who are happy.
16. When the harvest time riches strew our way, Let us all rejoice on Thanksgiving Day.
17. Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
18. Give us a thankful sense of blessing in which we live, of the many comforts of our lot, that we may not deserve to lose them by discontent or indifference.
19. Be king, be thoughtful, be genuine, but most of all, be thankful.
Short Thanksgiving Quotes
20. Appreciate all that you have.
21. Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
22. Give thanks with a grateful heart.
23. Eat, drink and be thankful.
24. In everything, give thanks.
25. I am thankful, for my blessings are too many to count.
26. Thankful everyday; blesses beyond measure.
27. If the only prayer you ever say is thank you, that will be enough.
We hope these Thanksgiving quotes inspired you to view life positively. Let us share the essence of gratitude and appreciate every blessing that we have even the ones we do not know. If you were moved and inspired by these quotes, you can check more at Amazing Appreciation Thank You Quotes, 52 Inspirational Christmas Quotes with Beautiful Images and 44 Motivational Fitness Quotes with Inspirational Images. Let this list be your guide in gratitude and gratefulness, and feel free to share images with someone special on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.