Don’t know how to express your feelings through words? Here are some baby quotes! A baby is always a blessing – undoubtedly true. God knows your capabilities as a parent; He knows you can carry your child inside your womb for 9 months and look after him after you give birth. It is never an easy task, but rewarding in different aspects. Your heart is full of unexplainable feelings that only your baby can provide. You get to realize that you are capable of acquiring those emotions, something that you have not experienced when you were still carefree and single.
Sometimes, you get too overwhelmed, you no longer know how to express your emotions. These baby quotes are surely made to help you sum up what you want to say. You can have these framed to hang on your wall, or write it in your journal and letters and hand it to your baby as soon as he grows older.
21 Sweet New Baby Quotes
1. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person…”
2. “May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for…”
3. “This is the start of your sweet little story. The part where your page…”
4. “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you…”
5. “And though she be but little, she is fierce…”
6. “Precious one, so small, so sweet. Dancing in on Angel’s feet…”
7. “On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder…”
8. “So this is the miracle that I’ve been dreaming of…”
9. “Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows…”
10. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer…”
11. “I never knew how much I loved your Daddy until I saw how much…”
12. “I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath…”
13. “And she loved a little boy very much even more than…”
14. “I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will…”
15. “Hold him a little longer. Rock him a little more. Tell him another story…”
16. “A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above – a handful of happiness…”
17. “All of God’s grace in one tiny face…”
18. “Fairy tales do come true. Look at us, we had you…”
19. “A baby is a blessing. A gift from Heaven above. A precious little angel…”
20. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty…”
21. “On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands…”
Sharing Love through these New Baby Quotes
Cherish each day; your baby will grow eventually. Kiss his cheeks, hug him tight, sing a song at night. Because one day, you will surely be shocked, your child already wants to go out with his friends. Enjoy the moment, keep him on top of your priorities. You are now a parent, you must learn how to juggle all the tasks you have on your shoulder, and get a goodnight’s sleep. Give him a wonderful childhood that he will treasure for the rest of his life.
We hope we have inspired you with these amazing baby quotes. You can also check out our different family quotes about mothers, twins and sister.
Tina Gray is a freelance journalist, theatre enthusiast and aspiring author. She has a passion for telling stories through various mediums and regularly writes for various online publications. Her short stories will soon be published in her first volume. Currently, she resides in the San Fernando Valley and is studying screenwriting.
Leave a Reply