When everything seems to be falling apart, staying strong may be hard on our part. There are times when we are left in a deep quandary of what we should do to move forward. There are times we lose hope for ourselves and our lives; Times when there our lives seems to be going nowhere. For adults, this is a pretty common issue. We all encounter different kinds of stressful events may it be involving our family, partner, friends, work and career. There are even terms that suggest how common stress is to anybody. There is the quarter-life crisis, the midlife crisis, and maybe the crisis continues until we grow old. The point is, no matter what generation you belong, it is probable that you are going through a unique problem, and that everybody needs some reminder that no matter how hard our issues are, we can go through with them. Here, we have collected stay strong quotes that would inspire and motivate everyone.
Short Stay Strong Quotes
1. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” —Bruce Lee
2. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” —Cayla Mills
3. “Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul.” —Carlos Barrios
4. “Life is, at times, tough. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it.” —Sanhita Baruah
5. “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” —Lao Tzu
6. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” —Confucius
7. When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”
8. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. “Ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” —Muhammad Ali
10. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” —Henry Ford
11. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” —Sarah Dessen
12. “You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times.” —Tilman J. Fertitta
13. “Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.” —Knute Rockne
14. “Pain is temporary. The pain you feel today is only to get strength to face tomorrow.” —Sivaprakash Sidhu
15. “Build upon strengths, and weaknesses will gradually take care of themselves.” —Joyce C. Lock
16. “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.” —Joseph Kennedy
17. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
18. “The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” —R. G. Ingersoll
19. “Don’t push your weaknesses, play with your strengths.” —Jennifer Lopez
20. “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” —Chinese Proverb
21. “At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” —Christine Mason Miller
22. “If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up.” —A. Josland
23. “Be strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn’t last forever.”
24. “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.” —Vivian Komori
25. “In the midst of all the darkness, a radiant light is taking birth in the unseen. Stay strong.” —Hiral Nagda
26. “The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under!” —Anne Frank
27. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” —Kahlil Gibran
28. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” —Napoleon Hill
29. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” —Steve Maraboli
30. “Courage is grace under pressure.” —Ernest Hemingway
31. You’re going to be okay.
32. Keep going.
33. If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.
34. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up
35. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
36. Storms don’t last forever.
37. Hold the vision, trust the process.
38. Be a warrior, not a worrier.
39. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
40. Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever
41. Stay strong.
42. If you’re weak enough to leave, I’m strong enough to let you go.
43. You are so much stronger than you think.
44. When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “why me’, just say “try me”.
45. These times are hard but they will pass.
46. Getting stronger each day.
Stay Strong Quotes about Life
47. Sometimes a good cry is just what you need to release all the hurt you have built up inside.
48. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the lord God will be with your wherever you go.
49. A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but its persistence.
50. The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow.
51. You may have to fight the battle more than once to win it.
52. Keep going. Each step may get harder but don’t stop. The view at the top is beautiful.
53. I will go anywhere as long as it is forward.
54. Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
55. I have already been through hell. Do give it your best shot. Not only will I survive. I will win!
56. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
57. A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well.
58. It ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.
59. Yes, I am a strong person but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand and say everything will be alright.
60. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
61. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotion.
62. We’re constantly being told ‘stay strong’… but you know what? It’s okay to not always be strong. It’s okay to break down. Just do the best you can, and remember that it’s okay to fall – just get back up.
Whatever issues and stress you are going through, these stay strong quotes should help you get back up and motivate you in facing life challenges, trials, and obstacles. Do not forget to share the inspiration, strength, courage and motivation to your friends and family on Facebook. Some people even get a tattoo quote after they had to stay strong in a specific situation. If you want to read more inspirational quotes about strength, and trust, check out, 37 Strong Women Quotes and 26 Beautiful Words of Encouragement.
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.