We all need to stop and reflect back from time to time.
Self-reflection can help us to grow and become better people, because we must look back in order to be able to look forward. When we look back at our past mistakes, we can figure out ways to grow from them and never make those same mistakes again. It is important that we all stop and take a look back every now and again. To ensure you to reflect today, we have created this list of reflection quotes. These quotes have been selected from various sources as some of the best reflection quotes in existence. We hope that you enjoy these quotes and we would love to hear your thoughts on them in the comments section below this article.
A Bit About Reflection Quotes
Reflection quotes are great for when you need to look back on your own life and reflect on things that have happened in the past so that you can focus on creating a brighter future for yourself. If you know someone who may benefit from reading some of these quotes then please do be sure to give this article a share with them.
What does reflection mean?
Reflection is when we look back at the things that we have done in the past and think about the ways in which we did them. Reflection is a way of looking back on memories that we have made and things that we have done throughout time. We can look back and look at the ways in which we have done things in the past so that we can create better ways of doing things in the future.
Why is it important to reflect?
Reflection is important because it gives us a chance to look back on the way that we have done things in the past and focus on ways in which we can do them better in the future. It also gives us a chance to look back and focus on the ways in which we can become a better person and the things that we can do differently.
Who is self-reflection important for?
Self-reflection is perfect for everyone. We can all benefit from looking back on our past, because it can give us ways to improve our futures. Every single person on earth should self-reflect from time to time in order to create better futures for ourselves.
Our List of Reflection Quotes
Following is our list of reflection quotes which should inspire and motivate you to look back. We hope that this list is enjoyable for you to read and we would love to hear your thoughts on the quotes in this list in the comments section below this article.
1. “Unless you learn to face your own shadows, you will continue to see them in others, because the world outside you is only a reflection of the world inside you.” – Unknown
You must look within yourself in order to see the bad parts of your own personality. The outside world is a reflection of your own personality and thoughts. If you’re feeling depressed, then the world around you will feel very depressing. Similarly, if you’re feeling very happy, then the world will feel like a great place. Look within yourself and sort out any issues so that the world around you seems great.
2. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” – Carl Jung
The ways that we look at other people can say a lot about ourselves. If there are things that annoy us within other people, then we must reflect on ourselves to find out why those things annoy us. Perhaps this are things that we are also insecure about ourselves. It is always worth looking within ourselves to discover why we think the way that we do.
3. “People are sent into our lives to teach us things that we need to learn about ourselves.” –Mandy Hale
We can learn something from every single person that makes their way into our lives. It is important to always have open eyes and always learn from others. There are many different people that come into our lives all of the time, and we can learn from every single one of them.
4. “The journey into self-love and self-acceptance must begin with self-examination… until you take the journey of self-reflection, it is almost impossible to grow or learn in life.” –Iyanla Vanzant
We must constantly reflect on our own lives in order to grow and in order to accept ourselves. Self-reflection is extremely important because it opens our minds to the things that we can change within ourselves to make us a better person. It is impossible to learn and grow in life without doing a bit of reflecting first.
5. “What we perceive about ourselves is greatly a reflection of how we will end up living our lives.” – Stephen Richards
We must look at ourselves in order to determine how we want to live our lives. We can change our own lives at any point that we want to. The best way to make a decision on change is to look back and reflect on all of the things that we have done in our life and try to determine the ways in which we could have done them better.
6. “People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind-spot.” –Bryant McGill
This is a great quote because it really highlights the importance of self-reflection. It is such an important part of our lives because there are so many things that we can learn from our past. We must look back at our own past in order to create a better future for our selves. This is an important aspect of living a successful and admirable lifestyle.
7. “The purpose of our spiritual journey is not to replace the darkness with light, rather it’s to integrate and honor all the parts of ourselves… all of life’s energies.” –Deb Blum
As well as looking back on ourselves and looking for things that we can change, we must also look back and reflect on all of the great things that we have done. We must admire ourselves and we must be proud of ourselves because we all do things to be proud of. We must look back and admire ourselves.
8. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” –Diane von Furstenberg
Be a person that you would want to be around. This is where self-reflection is important. You must look back at yourself and within yourself in order to find out who you really are. If there are things about yourself that you wouldn’t like to see in someone else, then it is time to make some changes.
9. “Honest self-reflection opens your mind to reprogramming, change, success and freedom.” –Unknown
This is a great reflection quote because it really shows just how important self-reflection really is. If we reflect on ourselves, then we really do open our minds up to the possibility of change, reprogramming, success and freedom. These are all things that can be done simply by looking back upon ourselves.
10. “Your greatest self has been waiting your whole life; don’t make it wait any longer.” –Dr. Steve Maraboli
Reflecting on ourselves allows us to become the best version of ourselves that we can. You only live once so don’t wait around to make changes for the better. Instead, you need to act now. Look back and reflect on yourself today and make a decision on what you can do to change yourself for the better, then do those things.
11. “The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out who you are, seek to determine what you want to be.” –Neal Donald Walsch
Use self-reflection to decide what you want to be in life. You can look back on yourself and determine exactly what you want to change about yourself and who you want to be. this can only truly be done by reflecting on the person that you have been in the past and looking at ways that you can change that person for the better.
12. “Before I ask you to sit with me, I must be able to sit with myself. Before I ask you to accept my pain, I have to accept the pain myself. Before I ask you to love me, I have to be madly in love with myself.” –C. Thoth
Self-reflection can help us so much in understanding ourselves. It can help us to determine who we really are and can help us discover what type of person we really are. We must accept ourselves and who we are before we can expect anyone to do so. We must also love ourselves before we can expect anyone else to do so.
We hope you enjoyed this list of reflection quotes.
Did you enjoy this list of reflection quotes? Perhaps you have some reflection quotes of your own that you think should be on this list? Or maybe you have some stories about reflection that you would like to share with us? We would love to hear them! Please leave a comment in the comment section below this article.
If you enjoyed this article or know someone who may benefit from reading it then please be sure to give it a share, because you never know whose life you could change with a simple share to your favourite social media sites!
Related Article: 10 Amazing Books That Will Change Your Life And Concept of Living