Life and love are two different things that are often very complicated so it is common to have confusions about it. Confusion is the psychological phenomena that happens to people when they cannot think clearly quickly. The Latin word ‘confundere’ is the etymology of the word confusion. The word means “to mingle together”. It is basically the state of being bewildered when there is something unclear in our mind. Some may have confusions about life, career and decisions while others may b having confusions about relationship, infatuations and feelings. These confusions can bring sadness, happiness and even anger to anybody. According to experts, more women these days are feeling confused, conflicted and uncertain about love. These are pertaining to women who are liberated, educated, and free. Additionally, even Albert Einstein has lots of confusions. Sometimes it can be hard to find clarity when confused. Here we have compiled inspirational confused quotes about life and love with matching gorgeous images.
Confused Quotes about Love
1. Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.
2. Sometimes hate is just confused love!
3. It’s really very difficult to understand a woman – actually it’s not she but he who is confused.
4. The mind is more sensible than heart, if you are sure listen to your heart, if you are confuse listen to your mind.
5. It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
6. You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.
7. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.
8. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
9. Women are made to be loved, not understood.
10. Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what.
11. Love is when two people who care for each other get confused.
12. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
Confused Quotes about Life
13. Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.
14. Anyone who isn’t confused really doesn’t understand the situation.
15. When you don’t know where to start,just go to a place you miss so much.
16. I can cross my arms and I can cross my legs, but nothing seems to cross my mind.
17. Confused? Confusion is good. It’s an excellent place to learn something new from.
18. There is stability in walking an uncertain path, because you never allow yourself to be misled by what you think you know.
19. I’d rather be lost than be somewhere I don’t belong.
20. The only side God chooses is one of commonsense. If it doesn’t make sense; it is not God.
21. When you don’t know what to do, go back to the places, the people and the promises where you know you last heard God.
22. We often confuse what we wish for with what is.
23. If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.
24. Right and wrong are very complicated; sometimes we get confused which one to follow.
Everybody comes into that point in life where we all get confused on what we need to to, what is the purpose of our life, why are we existing and how are we going to be in the future. It can be really frustrating and scary. These confused quotes about life and love are dedicated to inspire people move forward and have clarity in mind. If you are feeling motivated to read more inspiring quotations and sayings, you can check out Best Friend Quotes or read about What is Love article. If you have experienced betrayal then you can also read our betrayal quotes.
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.