We Are All Warriors In Our Own Way.
Are you a warrior looking for relatable quotes? We have curated a list of inspirational warrior quotes from various sources that have been collected over years. We have chosen to showcase these warrior sayings and quotes because they’re extremely motivating and inspiring. Besides making you feel inspired and motivated, our list of fifteen warrior quotes should make you feel uplifted, confident and powerful after you’ve read them.
A Bit About Warrior Quotes
So what exactly is a warrior and why are these warrior quotes so important? Here we will explore what a warrior actually is and then also what we can learn from reading these inspiring warrior quotes.
What is a warrior?
According to dictionary.com, a warrior is defined as a person engaged or experience in warfare, for example a soldier. A second definition defines a warrior as a person who shows or has shown great vigour, courage, or aggressiveness, as in politics or athletics. Words similar to warrior include; soldier, fighter, hero and champion. These words all relate to someone who is strong, fit and successful, therefore these are traits the traits that should be found within a true warrior. Personally, I believe a true warrior is someone who can conquer everything life throws at them, however difficult it is, and still come out a winner on the other side. Furthermore, a warrior is someone who is strong on both the inside and outside.
What can we glean from warrior quotes?
Our list of fifteen warrior quotes should make you feel uplifted, confident, strong and powerful. All of these quotes are inspiring and also motivational and have been carefully chosen for this list and as a result, should make you feel in a great mood after reading them.
Our List Of Fifteen Warrior Quotes
The following is our list of fifteen warrior quotes that have been hand selected for you to be inspired and also motivated by and therefore left feeling powerful. Please enjoy!
1. Every great warrior must learn to endure and overcome the adversities of life. - Lailah Gifty Akita
This is a great quote because this is what makes a true warrior – someone who can overcome a difficult situation and come out shining on the other side. However difficult a situation may be, a warrior will always pull through.
2. Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. - Karl von Clausewitz
This quote is great because a true warrior is someone who is heroic and a real hero needs to first and foremost have courage. Although that may not be their only strength, courage is what is most important.
3. A warrior never worries about his fear. - Carlos Castaneda
This is an excellent quote because for a true warrior, fear is not an option. In order to conquer all your goals, you need to progress without fear. However difficult or daunting a situation may be, a true warrior will always push forward and fight.
4. If you're a true warrior, competition doesn't scare you. It makes you better.– Andrew Whitworth
This quote is great because it is true that someone who is a real warrior will seek out competition to build themselves up and make themselves a better person.
5. Some Warriors look fierce, but are mild. Some seem timid, but are vicious. Look beyond appearances; position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao
This is s a great warrior quote because no-one should ever judge a book by it’s cover, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. A true warrior is a warrior on the inside and that’s all that matters.
6. We need to make friends with ourselves. We are stuck with our self all day, so let's be kinder, gentler, more amusing company. Let's take our own hand and say, 'There, there, sister. You're doing a good job. I'm proud of how you're handling all this craziness down here. Don't give up. Carry on, warrior.' - Glennon Doyle Melton
Self love is extremely important because first and foremost, we are our most important assets. This is a great warrior quote about expressing self love and not giving up on yourself.
7. The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people's opinions. - Paulo Coelho
A true warrior will grasp every opportunity with both hands and will fight to conquer each opportunity they have because we all only live once. However difficult a situation may be, a warrior will always push forward to achieve every opportunity.
8. Whatever you are physically…male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy–all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside. – Cassandra Clare
If you are a warrior, you are a warrior at heart. It’s what is within that counts because it is your personality that makes you a real warrior. As mentioned earlier - a book shouldn’t be judged by it’s cover, but should be measure by what's on the inside.
9. Warriors should suffer their pain silently. – Erin Hunter
Pain is thought to be a sign of weakness, however a true warrior will not look to others for help or advice. They will refrain from appearing weak by dealing with their issues on the inside, because appearing weak is not an option.
10. To be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something; to be inspirational is to be crazy enough to live a little. – Criss Jami
This is a great warrior quote because this is something that many people should live by. Everyone should be crazy enough live a little because after all, we only live once.
11. I know what I’m capable of; I am a soldier now, a warrior. I am someone to fear, not hunt. – Pittacus Lore
A true warrior should feel confident enough that they feel they should be feared, however a true warrior will never seek out a fight. This is because warriors are noble people and not people who seek violence.
12. Even in times of trauma, we try to maintain a sense of normality until we no longer can. That, my friends, is called surviving. Not healing. We never become whole again … we are survivors. If you are here today… you are a survivor. But those of us who have made it through hell and are still standing? We bare a different name: warriors. – Lori Goodwin
A true warrior is someone who can overcome all the bad things in life and come out even better on the other side. We should never allow the bad times to overtake the good in our lives because that will only lead to negativity. Although bad times can be unavoidable, we should continue to embrace positivity and overcome all the bad things that happen to us.
13. You were born a winner, a warrior, one who defied the odds by surviving the most gruesome battle of them all – the race to the egg. And now that you are a giant, why do you even doubt victory against smaller numbers and wider margins? The only walls that exist are those you have placed in your mind. And whatever obstacles you conceive, exist only because you have forgotten what you have already achieved. – Suzy Kassem
Everybody should live with the mindset that they are a warrior because we are all currently surviving. Just by surviving, we are all warriors and we should all therefore embrace that. Similarly, we should all embrace life. However daunting something may seem, we have all survived this far and can achieve anything.
14. Even after the stormiest weather, a true warrior will still reflect the brilliant rays of the magnificent sun through both his or her eyes. You may get hit by sudden lighting or take severe beatings from the cruel wind, but you will always get back up and stand strong on your feet again, soak in the sunlight, and be prepared to get hit by even the most merciless hail – time and time again. – Suzy Kassem
We should all focus more on the positives in life. Even though things come along to ruin our positivity, it’s always important to embrace positive energy and hold onto it. Sometimes we can all go through bad life events, but we should all look towards the positives every day and we'll feel much happier for it.
15. Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it. – Lailah Gifty Akita
We all have goals and dreams that we wish to pursue. It is important to follow our dreams and goals by reaching out and fighting to achieve them because that's what life is all about. However scary they may be, we should all live in the mindset that we can achieve anything.
What is your favorite warrior quote?
Do you know any warrior quotes that you think should be featured on this list of fifteen warrior quotes? If you have any comments or suggestions for us, we would love to hear them. Therefore, please leave us a comment in the box below.
If you enjoyed reading this article or if you know someone who may enjoy reading it too then please do give it a share.
Related Article: 10 Live Life to the Fullest Quotes to Inspire You