A new year is what most people long for – it is not really the year change they look forward to but the possibility of changing themselves for the better. All of us want to start a year in a good footing. Most believe that a new year entails not only a continuous life but also a fresh beginning and a new lease on life. This lease on life however must be used in full. So what better way to jump start this new life is to find a guiding principle, encouragement and inspiration that will lead you through your goals – your New Year Quotes without any depression. New Year quotes are words that could inspire you, not just today, but throughout the year. Quotes about change in your life. Just like any New Year’s resolution, a resolution to start at any day of the year and motivate others. Treat them as your partner, one that you look at everyday – every waking morning, to help you enjoy life like an innocent newborn and live it to the fullest as an adult. Bring those post-its out and find your partner quote here in our 32 Fresh and Inspiring New Years Quotes!
Inspiring New Years Quotes for You
1. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Doing your best in everything you do will not only save you regret but also give you success in the long run.
2. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
All the things people experienced, bitter or not, are lessons that they must learn from to become better.
3. Everyday is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.
Every new year is a beginning, like it is for everyday… so just begin and start again.
4. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.
The mistakes you did in the past are mistakes of the past. Let it not affect your actions of the present.
5. You are amazing and don’t you forget that.
This is something you need to see everyday, not only for the new year, but for everyday.
6. The best is yet to be.
If your past year was bad, think that the next will be better… or best.
7. Try everything. And if you don’t like something,you don’t like it because you tried tried it…
There are some things that fit other people, it may be good for them… but not for you. So just move on and try another – one that fits you.
8. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
Looking forward to positive things everyday is already making it one.
9. Less and More.
As the new year starts, we must try to lessen our bad actions and add more to the good.
10. Face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and triumph with humility.
It’s not all the time that good things happen, sometimes, you have to be strong to face adversities.
11. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step…
Starting things need not be through a leap, most of the time, you just need to take that first step… and all will follow.
12. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
Reaching for your goals could be very hard especially in the beginning where there are a lot of temptations and down-pulling. Don’t let these things hinder you.
13. Maybe, it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe, it’s about starting over and creating something better.
Like a new year, you choose either to start new and fresh, or continue the old bad habit.
14. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
We often face challenges that make us think if we need to go on or just stop. It’s hard to do such but just have faith.
15. There is something beautiful about having the chance to rewrite your future.
Whenever you get the chance to change, grab it and do your best.
16. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
No matter how bad your start is, you can always change your ending.
17. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
Not all things can make you happy… so make sure to find what’s for you.
18. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Let this be a very good reminder to help you organize everyday.
19. Sometimes, all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
There comes a time when you’d feel down and just pop this new year quote in your head and you’ll be fine.
20. Every day is a new beginning, so treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be.
Regrets should not stay in your heart. Learn to move on.
21. Do not wait until conditions are perfect to begin…
Don’t start your year with setting conditions, start it by doing things.
22. Maybe this year, we ought to walk into the rooms of our lives…
We need to find in ourselves not our flaws but our strengths.
23. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
When achieving your goals, effort is not enough… add faith in yourself and success is yours.
24. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
What you think is what you attract.
25. Make time to enjoy the simple things in life.
Feel the wind, watch the sunset, picture the moon… just do the simple free things and it will let you find a different perspective.
26. Climb mountains not so the world can see you but so you can see the world.
The world is a big world full of opportunities, you just have to look for it.
27. The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
Do not waste your energy on trying to change your past, instead, use it to change your future.
28. Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine.
You just have to do what you got to do. Don’t mind those people who judge you.
29. Life is the most difficult exam.
Every one is unique. You are unique. Remember that everyday.
30. When one door of happiness closes…
Don’t sulk in your failures, instead, stand up and open yourself to opportunities.
31. One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline…
Having self-discipline can take you to places you never thought you’ll ever reach.
32. And one of the best new year quotes you must always remember…
New Year Quotes and Sayings, Your Guide
Look forward to the New Year with great hopes and new dreams. Let our New Year Quotes inspire you to achieve those things you deserve in 2016. Remember, it is never too late to start your life. Leave the mistakes and regrets behind, no matter how hard and unforgettable they may seem, believe you can.
Live your life to the fullest. Keep in mind that it is only you who can inspire yourself everyday.
Tina Gray is a freelance journalist, theatre enthusiast and aspiring author. She has a passion for telling stories through various mediums and regularly writes for various online publications. Her short stories will soon be published in her first volume. Currently, she resides in the San Fernando Valley and is studying screenwriting.