Quotes on Eyes can help you know the value or importance of our sense of sight. It is said that the eyes are the mirror of the soul and there is a lot of truth in it. Your eyes are the doorway to your heart. They reflect your emotions and your inner being. A lot can be concluded from the expression of your eyes. Thus, it is no wonder that eyes have been the source of inspiration to poets, authors, and artists since time immemorial. Read these beautiful quotes on eyes with images and feel free to use them to praise the eyes of your beloved.
53 Beautiful Quotes on Eyes with Images
1. “The eyes shout what the lips fear to say.” —William Henry
2. “I look now and see the truth: that love and beauty is not outside, but in.”
3. “The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.” —St. Jerome
4. “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?” —Bob Marley
5. “Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman.” —Ludwig van Beethoven
6. “If you see with innocent eyes, everything is divine.” —Federico Fellini
7. “The eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend.” —Henri Bergson
8. “What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.” —Harry Houdini
9. “Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.” —Nikos Kazantzakis
10. “Accept the terrible responsibility of life with eyes wide open.” —Jordan Peterson
11. “When I look into the future, it’s so bright it burns my eyes.” —Oprah Winfrey
12. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others.” —Audrey Hepburn
13. “Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal.” —Samuel Richardson
14. “If I can see pain in your eyes, then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes, then share with me your smile.” —Santosh Kalwar
15. “My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.” —Anna M. Uhlich
16. “They seemed to be staring at the dark, but their eyes were watching God.” —Zora Neale Hurston
17. “Tears are nature’s lotion for the eyes. The eyes see better for being washed by them.” —Christian Nevell Bovee
18. “The eyes indicate the antiquity of the soul.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “I am a museum full of art but you had your eyes shut.” —Rupi Kaur
20. “Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever.” —Anthony Doerr
21. “You are most beautiful when your eyes are glowing with kindness and joy.” — Debasish Mridha
22. “Eyes that have never wept cannot comprehend sorrow.” —Harriet Beecher Stowe
23. “People who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own destruction.” —James Baldwin
24. “If your eyes are blinded with your worries, you cannot see the beauty of the sunset.” —Jiddu Krishnamurti
25. “Eyes raised toward heaven are always beautiful, whatever they be.” —Joseph Joubert
26. “Your eyes show the strength of your soul.” —Paulo Coehlo
27. “My eyes reveal what my tongue could never express.”
28. “When you close your eyes to tragedy, you close your eyes to greatness.” —Stephen Vizinczey
29. “Children listen best with their eyes. What you do is what they hear.” —Richard Carlson
30. “Love comes in at the eye.”
31. The eyes are the window of the soul.
32. Keep you eyes on the stars, and keep your feet on the ground.
33. Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea.
34. The real voyage of discovery consists not in making new landscapes, but in having new…
35. Eyes that do not cry, do not see.
36. Keep your eyes open and your feet moving forward. You’ll find what you need.
37. When I look into your eyes, I tend to lose my thoughts.
38. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life…
39. What causes many of us pain is that our eyes are closed to the dark, not that they see…
40. If you looked into my eyes, would you see what’s inside?
41. The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
42. Because our eyes are always honest, they will always be telling the truth, even if your…
43. Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in you eyes. It is not something physical.
44. You don’t see with your eyes, you see with your brain. And the more words your brain…
45. Living is easy with your eyes closed.
46. The eyes have one language everywhere.
47. What light is to the eyes – what air is to the lungs – what love is to the heart, liberty is…
48. You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close…
49. I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them.
50. You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes…
51. If you could read my mind, you might see more to me than meets the eye.
52. One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
53. Of all the senses, sight must be the most delightful.
The eyes are considered as one of the most wonderful things we have. With our eyes, we could see the beauty of our world and other things. Sometimes, you can also tell how a person feels through his or her eyes whether sadness, happiness or sometimes even lies. It is no wonder why, that the eyes are said to be the open windows to the soul of a person. Through quotes on eyes, they can help you realize and see how great and beautiful are things that are around us. We hope that you have enjoyed reading and viewing the 53 Beautiful Quotes on Eyes with Images above. Feel free to share them with your friends and acquaintances on Facebook and other social media sites and let them also see the beauty and the power that their eyes possess. You might also be interested in reading these Beautiful Smile Quotes with Funny Images, because beautiful eyes come with beautiful smiles:)
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.