These amazing and inspirational travel quotes can get you motivated into exploring different parts of the world. They focus on the highlights of traveling, adventures, experiences and life altogether. These memorable travel quotes will help you recall those emotions that you’ve felt while you were traveling the different parts of the world and gaining that valuable life experience. Where do you want to go next?
Inspirational Travel Quotes
1. “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” —Sir Richard Burton
2. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” —Ibn Battuta
3. “Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” —David McCullough
4. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”
5. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” —Gustav Flaubert
6. “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.”
7. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” —Hilaire Belloc
8. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” —Seneca
9. “He who would travel happily must travel light.” —Antoine de St. Exupery
10. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” —Lin Yutang
11. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” —Martin Buber
12. “Travel…the best way to be lost and found at the same time.” —Brenna Smith
13. “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.”
14. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “Travel makes a wise man better but a fool worse.” —Thomas Fuller
16. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart!” —Confucius
17. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” —Chief Seattle
18. “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.”
19. “You can shake the sand from your shoes, but it will never leave your soul.”
20. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate people than to travel with them.” —Mark Twain
21. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” —Benjamin Disraeli
22. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” —Aldous Huxley
23. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” —Andre Gide
24. “I wish I had never gone traveling.” Said no one ever.
25. “Then I realized adventures are the best way to learn.”
26. “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” —Herman Melville
27. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” —Paolo Coelho
28. “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.” —Susan Heller
29. “There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.” —Jack Kerouac
30. “I love the feeling of being anonymous in a city I’ve never been before.”
31. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” —Mark Twain
32. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.” —Paul Coelho
33. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
34. “Travel has a way of stretching the mind.” —Ralph Crawshaw
35. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” —Marcel Proust
36. And if travel is like love, it is, in the end, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness…
There are some people who really love to travel and for them it is a never ending journey.
37. I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.
Travel quotes can make us wonder how it feels to see the other side of the world.
38. A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
Some people have not realized that they do not need to travel in order to find happiness.
39. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
Travel quotes can inspire us to travel in different places.
40. The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course the world itself.
Everything in this world in truly amazing.
41. Put down the map and get wonderfully lost.
You have to be adventurous sometimes.
42. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
In order to reach your destination you must take the first step.
43. Every hundred feet the world changes.
We can only appreciate the wonders of the world if we travel.
44. Paris is always a good idea.
Paris is one of the best places to visit.
45. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do.
Travel now before its already too late to do so.
46. Travel while you’re young and able.
Inspiring travel quotes helps us to realize the importance of traveling.
47. On Earth, there is no heaven but there are pieces of it.
48. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled.
By traveling to different places, you can learn various things.
49. Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on…
Travel quotes can change the lives of the travelers.
50. We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
Photographs can help us remember the places that we’ve been.
51. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.
Traveling to other places is a great achievement for anyone.
52. When was the last time you did something for the first time.
Sometimes being adventurous can also be fun.
53. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Inspiring travel quotes can help us to be daring and accept the challenges in life.
54. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Adventure can only be found if you travel to the different parts of the world.
55. Travel not to find yourself but to remember who you’ve been all along.
Traveling can let you discover your inner self.
56. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
Taking a trip is a great experience that you’ll never forget.
57. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
Travel quotes can let us try something new.
58. Collect moments, not things.
Those special moments will forever stay in our memory.
59. A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.
Daring persons can travel whenever they want.
60. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
If you want to explore the world then you should find time to travel.
61. I haven’t been everywhere, but its on my list.
Traveling all over the world is something that I’ve been dreaming about.
62. Travel, it’s the only thing that you buy that makes you richer.
Money can’t buy the excitement that you’ll experience when you travel around the world.
63. There is still so much to see.
By reading travel quotes, you will discover that you have endless choices in your destination.
64. Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.
Being curious can provide you a lot of adventures in life.
65. Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can.
Travel quotes can take you to places to have never been before.
Best Travel Quotes
66. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
You must make a decision now before its already too late.
67. I’m going to see the world.
Someday this dream may come true.
68. The world is yours to explore.
You are free to explore the beautiful cities of the world.
69. There’s no way I was born to just pay bills and die.
Travel quotes will let us take the chance to travel the world.
70. It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
Exploring the different parts of the world can make you feel satisfied.
71. I want to make memories all over the world!
I have always desired to travel and make memories around the world.
72. While you’re young you should travel – you should take time to see the world.
The best time to travel is when you are still young.
73. We are never guaranteed old age, so enjoy life’s experiences now!
Do not put off you plan to travel until your retirement.
74. All you’ve got to do is decide to go and the hardest part is over.
Think carefully before you make a decision.
75. I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it.
Let’s travel and see the world!
76. Go and see all you possibly can…
If only I could… I would like to wander around the world.
77. Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
You’ll surely discover surprising things when you travel.
78. Traveling is my drug of choice.
If only I could travel more than once every year.
79. It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
Travel with your loved ones once in a while.
80. The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
What part of the world do you always dreamed of traveling?
81. I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.
Now is the time to go to the places that you admire the most.
82. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
If you want to live your life to the fullest then you should go out there and explore the big world.
83. This heart of mine was made to travel this world.
The big world is out there waiting for you.
84. Once the travel bug bites, there is no known antidote and I know that I shall be happily infected.
Inspiring travel quotes can entice you to pack your bags and book a ticket.
85. To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people just exist.
There is a big difference in existing in this world and really living your life to the fullest.
86. To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Live the life that you want.
87. I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow.
Treasure every moment of your life.
88. Travel is rebellion in its purest form.
Travel quotes make us choose our own adventure.
89. Never lose your sense of wonder.
You should spend some time exploring the world.
90. I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life.
Someday we’ll look back at the things we did in our lives and laugh about it.
91. Fill your life with experiences, not things.
Everybody deserves to have their own adventure in life.
92. I’d rather look back at my life and say “I can’t believe I did that” than say “I wish I did that”.
Have you felt that way in your life?
93. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
Get out and travel the world, there’s so much to explore.
94. I don’t care how long it takes me, I am going somewhere beautiful.
We should make plans even if we have no idea when it will happen.
95. No reason to stay is a good reason to go.
If you are already getting bored then you should travel.
Are you inspired to travel after reading these travel quotes? We must enjoy our life while we still can. If you want to have fun then you should go out there and see the big world. Life’s changes can inspire us to take chances in other places. We should not easily get discouraged when we encountered challenges in life. The most important thing is to think positive. Make a difference. If you want to travel but you do not know where to go then you can visit different websites for travel guides and tips. Book your ticket now and explore the world. It doesn’t matter where you go, you will always win. Play travel roulette and let destiny decide where to go next.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.