Today, fitness has been an ongoing trend, especially to Americans. Everyone has a desire to get fit, it is just a matter of willingness, inspiration, and motivation that is needed to achieve it. However, some would rather sit on the couch and lay on the bed instead of striving for a healthier body because it is easier to be lazy than do something. Some get demotivated with the thought of extreme sweating, sticky feel, and sore muscles. Some would rather rest and sleep and most have no time for it because of work. But there is always a way to get fit while having fun.
Physical fitness can be achieved with multitudes of options like Muay Thai, and Zumba. It does not matter how small the progress is, what is important is to always find a way to get moving. Here we have collected motivational fitness quotes to help you stay inspired.
Fitness Quotes Motivate Us
1. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
2. “The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”
3. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
4. “Your success is found in your daily routine.”
5. “You are one workout away from a better mood.”
6. “The best investment you make is your own health.”
7. “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.” —Jim Rohn
8. “Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.”
9. “Tomorrow you will wish you had started today.”
10. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
11. “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.” —Marvin Phillips
12. “You don’t have to be extreme, just consistent.”
13. “Hustle for that muscle.”
14. “Sore. The most satisfying pain.”
15. “Turn the pain into power.”
16. “You gotta nourish in order to flourish.”
17. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
18. “Wishing won’t change anything. Go make it happen.”
19. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
20. “Fall in love with the process and the results will come.”
21. “The hard part isn’t getting your body in shape. The hard part is getting your mind in shape.”
22. “Exercise is labor without weariness.” —Samuel Johnson
23. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.” —John Assaraf
24. “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” —Jillian Michaels
25. “No pain, no gain.”
26. “Increased physical activity enhances positive energy.” —Lailah Gifty Akita
27. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” —Khloe Kardashian
28. “The real workout starts when you want to stop.” —Ronnie Coleman
29. “Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.” —Gene Tunney
30. “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” —Jack Dempsey
Inspirational Fitness Quotes for Women
31. Skinny girls look good in clothes; Fit girls look good naked.
32. I’m working on a new me not because the old me is bad but because the old me can improve.
33. You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
34. I will not starve for this, but I will work hard for this. It may take longer doing it the healthy and right way. But it will last longer this way. I will be better and I will be happy.
35. I’m not training for a 5k. I’m not preparing for a competition. I’m not trying to set a new record. I’m not trying to impress you. I’m saving my life.
36. Don’t stop trying just because you’ve hit the wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.
37. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
38. For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.
39. I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.
40. It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.
41. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
42. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
43. A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit.
44. Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
45. Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
46. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
47. I don’t want another girl’s body. I want my body, but leaner, stronger, and healthier.
48. What seems impossible today will one day become your warm up.
Motivational Fitness Quotes for Men
49. Create health habits, not restrictions.
50. Get fit in the gym; lose weight in the kitchen.
51. I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be darned if I’m not trying my hardest.
52. Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard.
53. Crawling, falling, puking, crying, blood, and pain are acceptable. Quitting is not.
54. Wake up with determination; Go to bet with satisfaction.
55. Earned not given.
56. Your fitness is 100% metal. Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it.
57. Make your body the sexiest outfit you own.
58. Sweat is just fat crying.
Short Fitness Quotes
59. Sweat, smile and repeat.
60. The question isn’t “Can you?” It’s “Will you?”
61. The body achieves what the mind believes.
62. An hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.
63. If you’re tired of starting over then stop giving up.
64. Train insane or remain the same.
65. You are what you eat… so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake.
66. Sore. The most satisfying pain.
67. I can and I will.
68. Workout because you love your body not because you hate it.
69. Clear your mind of can’t.
70. It’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it.
71. Don’t stop when it hurts; stop when you’re done.
72. It hurts now, but one day it’ll be your warm up.
73. Stop wishing and start doing.
74. Become a morning person.
When you start to feel like giving up, always check these motivational fitness quotes. These should always help you get back up on your feet. No matter how hard it is, think of how you love your body and think of the benefits you will gain. Many athletes love these quotes so much they even put a tattoo quote on their body.
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.