Are you heartbroken? Broken hearted? Well, let us try to heal you with our heartbroken quotes. Getting broken really could hurt, especially if you have loved that someone too dearly and too much. But do not feel down. It is a part of loving and a learning experience as well. Yes, it is okay to feel so low and so sad, depressed even but you cannot always feel this way everyday of your life. You must learn how to move on and let go of things. It will not be easy at first but with people who support you and with our heartbroken quotes to cheer you up, all will be well. These broken hearted quotes are carefully selected to cheer your up and make you smile.
Broken heart quotes are words to inspire you to let go of that heartache and to see the beauty behind it. Every heartbreak or break up is a lesson, a lesson to teach you something important. With these heartbroken quotes, try to see what lesson this broken heart could teach you. Don’t forget to smile as you read!
21 Heartbroken Quotes To Cheer You Up
1. Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future…
Yes, whatever happens, happens so just move on and live life. Broken hearts will heal eventually.
2. Sometimes, you just gotta accept that some people can only be in your heart…
No matter how you try to let people be in your life, if they’re not meant to be there, they won’t be. You can only have their presence in your heart and be satisfied with that.
3. Everyone knows the louder the music, the bigger the heartbreak.
No matter how hard you try to laugh, it is obvious you are breaking inside and that is okay. Cope in a way that fits you and everything will get smoother.
4. Sometimes, the person you want most is the person you’re better off without.
You may think that he or she is someone who you can’t live without but in reality, it is possible that without him or her, you can be a better person.
5. You were the first boy to completely destroy me but you’ll never know that.
Do not show how torn you are, instead, show that you’ve moved on.
6. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
Yes, it is hard to move on. It is not easy to tell your heart that it should stop loving. That’s okay. NO need to rush.
7. Move on. It’s just a chapter in the past. But don’t close the book. Just turn the page.
You might have been hurt but that doesn’t mean you need to close your heart.
8. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling just to stop the tears from falling.
Just smile and let it be. Being broken hearted takes time. Let it slide.
9. I’m gonna smile like nothing’s wrong, pretend like everything’s all right…
10. Broken Hearted Quotes to remember: It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
It’s better to remember than to be tormented forgetting. You might not notice that while you are remembering, you’re starting to forget.
11. I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken…
Be proud that you survived a heartbreak or broken heart because it made you stronger.
12. There is nothing more beautiful than a person whose heart has been broken but still believes in love.
Cheer up and find a new love after a broken heart.
13. I build walls to see who cares enough to break them down…
Do not give up.
Heartbroken Quotes Just For You
The heartbroken quotes given to you are just a few reminders to make you think that being broken hearted is not the last thing in the world. After this stage, a rainbow will appear. The rainbow to let you see how beautiful being heartbroken can become. Having a broken heart or being broken hearted will be fixed, especially after reading these broken heart quotes. Once you see such beauty, be thankful of these heartbroken quotes that brought you inspiration and cheered you on to fight this depressing stage. Look into our inspirational quotes and these love quotes to live by lists to pump you up more to live this beautiful life. Move on, let go and let it be. It happened and leave it there. You don’t need to be dragged into it. End the page and start a new chapter – a happier, more fulfilling and gutsy chapter!