Quotes about being happy is for all of us who wants to be happy. But for some they can only achieve it for a moment then its gone. As a human being, we have the desire to be happy in all the things that we do. We want to have better jobs, better status in life, more wealth in order to be happy. However, there is actually no guarantee that these things can make us happy. The truth is, we must try to figure out what really makes us happy.
We can learn how to be happy by reading these quotes about being happy. It can help us in discovering the path to happiness and contentment in life. When things seem dark, these quotes can remind us of what is truly important. We all need a little bit of inspiration and we can only get them from these quotes about being happy. You can share it to your friends or tweet them. Most importantly, you can pick the one that can inspire you the most and display it in your room where you can see it every day.
Inspiring Quotes About Being Happy
1. Being a Mother is not about what you gave up to have a child…
A child is a gift from God.
2. When I accept myself I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me.
Be happy with what you are and never let others change you.
3. Start each day with a grateful heart.
Be nice, loving and grateful to everyone.
4. And now I’ll do what’s best for me.
Think what’s best for you and spend time on it.
5. Wherever you are, be all there.
If you are on vacation then stop worrying about your work in the office.
6. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy — I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
If it’s worthy of your effort then you should do it.
7. The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments…
I am happy because of you.
8. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others…
Happy people feel secure of themselves.
9. I am not interested in competing with anyone.
Quotes about being happy will make us feel contented with ourselves.
10. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light.
You can always find happiness all around you.
Don’t let your imaginations ruin your day.
12. The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine…
It all begins in loving yourself and being contented with what you are.
13. Decide what matters most to you and do it.
You can make yourself happy if you want to it’s all up to you.
Beautiful Quotes About Being Happy
14. What feels like the end is often the beginning.
Move on and have a fresh start.
15. Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect…
Your actions will show what you truly are.
16. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.
It’s worth a try.
17. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
When you’re feeling down, just keep moving on because good things will follow.
18. If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends.
Real change will come from the inside.
19. In the morning, you beg to sleep more, in the afternoon you are dying to sleep…
Funny quotes about being happy are quite entertaining.
20. Your mistakes don’t define you.
Don’t feel bad about your mistakes, you should learn from it.
21. Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything.
Quotes about being happy can boost your wisdom.
22. Being happy doesn’t mean everything’s perfect.
It is when you really accept things that you can truly find true happiness.
23. If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
Changes always comes into our lives.
24. Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.
You can always get what you want if you know how to get it.
25. He offered her the world she said she had her own.
Choose to be yourself in order to achieve happiness in life.
26. These is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.
This quote is really a great inspiration for us.
These are just some of the best quotes about being happy. Happiness is actually your choice. If you choose to feel down then you can never be happy. However, if you keep on moving forward then you can find the happiness that you’ve been dreaming of. There are also some people who choose to have a crazy life.
All of us are going through a lot of struggles in our lives such as break-ups, divorce, the death of a loved one and others. Regardless of what we are going through right now, we must accept this and go on with our lives. For instance, Bethenny Frankel admitted that she had chosen to be happy forever after going through a divorce.