Alone quotes portray the feelings of being alone. Sometimes people think that being alone means that the person is unwanted or anti-social. However, being alone is not necessarily a bad thing since it has a lot of benefits. Once you can learn how to embrace solitude, you can also learn to enjoy and grow as an individual.
When you are alone, you can have some time to recharge and reflect more often. You can have a deeper understanding with regards to your own emotions. You can have time to do the things that you enjoy the most. Spending time alone can make you more productive. Here are 52 alone quotes, images, and sayings that can inspire you to be alone.
52 Alone Quotes, Images, and Sayings
1. When I get sad, I hurt myself. When I hurt myself, I feel pain. When I feel pain, I cry.
Sometimes it’s good to spend some time being alone in order to discover who you are.
2. Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
Being alone does not mean that you are lonely.
3. Leave me alone!
There are some people who just want to be left alone.
4. Everybody move on and I wonder why I can’t. Is there something wrong with me?
Sometimes being alone can be scary.
5. If love is universal, no one can be left out.
The loneliest moment in your life is when your whole world falls apart.
6. Sometimes life is too hard to be alone and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
Getting over a painful experience can be very difficult.
7. I am not alone because lonliness is always with me.
You must learn to let go in order to move on.
8. When I’m alone, I think of so many things. But, when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.
This is a very sad but true quote…
9. I am fighting alone and being depressed is an everyday fight.
It hurts to think that you don’t need me in your life anymore.
10. I restore myself when I’m alone.
I wish people would just leave me alone.
11. It’s easy to stand with the crowd it takes courage to stand alone.
Some people find it hard to be alone.
12. As for now I’m gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder.
Music can be magical, it can fix everything.
13. Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself.
No matter how you feel, get up and never give up.
14. If nobody will help you do it alone.
You should not depend too much on someone in this world.
15. This world is full of people. But no feelings inside. I feel it’s better to be alone instead of being with emotionless creatures.
You can smile and pretend that you’re happy when you’re not.
16. To be alone is to be different and to be different is to be alone.
Always believe that things will be brighter soon.
17. My pain is killing me. Imma hell of being depressed. My obsessive thoughts are hurting me.
When an important person left you, he/she will take everything and you will be left with nothing.
18. I wanna go to someplace where nobody knows my name.
You can’t be sad when you’re feeling empty.
19. Leave me alone.
The worst thing in this world is when you are surrounded by people who make you feel alone.
20. I am trying to hide somewhere in this big world. Nobody understands what it’s like…
Being alone feels like having your own space.
21. Never say you are alone for you are not alone, your God and your genius is within.
People who are capable of being alone are also capable fo giving love.
22. Being alone is more painful than getting hurt!
I’m tired of being alone with no one to talk to.
23. I love being alone. Sometimes it’s better to know yourself more.
Sometimes its peaceful being alone.
24. Sometimes I wish to close my heart to all the emotions I don’t wanna feel…
I like being alone without anybody bothering me.
25. Wherever you go, I will be waiting whenever you call, I will be there, whatever it takes…
Sometimes it’s hard to remove someone from your heart.
26. It is better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone.
Even if it hurts to be lonely but I’d rather be alone.
27. I think it’s very healthy, to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone…
Being alone protects me.
28. I am tired of crying. I am tired of hurting myself. I am tired of being sad…
I want to be alone with you.
29. Last night I dreamt, that somebody loved me, no hope, no harm, just another false alarm.
There is always hope.
30. Don’t be afraid to fly. You never know what your future holds.
Being alone gives you freedom.
31. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship…
When you’re alone, you don’t have to worry about being hurt again.
32. When somebody laughs at me. I give pain to myself. I think I should do the opposite.
I like being alone but I also hate being alone all the time.
33. I don’t know how long this waiting will last but I will wait. I will wait forever.
It hurts to be alone forever.
34. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.
I have never doubted your love.
35. I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. I don’t know where it goes…
I think it’s quite healthy to spend some time being alone.
36. Loneliness is an emotion and being alone can be a choice.
This is so true, especially for those who need someone to make them feel complete.
37. I feel so alone without you…
Without you in my life is not easy, but I’ll try to get used to it.
38. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not.
You can give someone everything but in the end, you will be left with nothing.
39. All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.
Sometimes simple things can mean so much.
40. Be an outcast; be pleased to walk alone.
I just want to be alone so I can cry without being judged.
41. As long as you remember her… You are not alone…
The person who shows you that he/she needs you is the one that you need in your life.
42. Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you that way.
It’s hard to tell someone how you really feel since you can’t find the right things to say.
43. This world don’t get what sadness is. They don’t understand what is being depressed.
I prefer to stare at the sea who won’t say anything and won’t make me feel alone.
44. It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.
There are times that you pretend to be happy when you’re not.
45. Sometimes it is better to be alone because it gives you some time to be who you are.
I want to be alone listening to music in my own world.
46. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so compatible as solitude.
Only trust the people who are always watching you and waiting for you.
47. All alone! Whether you like it or not. Alone will be something you’ll be quite a lot.
I think that maybe I was made to be all alone.
48. Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it.
Being alone can be a very beautiful thing.
49. I like being alone too much.
I feel so free being alone.
50. Dare to be a Mormon. Dare to stand alone. Dare to have a purpose firm. Dare to make it known.
I usually like being alone than with fake people.
51. Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove you can still stand.
It takes courage to stand alone.
52. You’re born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules…
Life is short, enjoy it!
We hope that after you have read these alone quotes, you won’t be depressed when you’re alone. Always remember that being alone does not really mean that you have to be lonely. Are you feeling alone because somebody left you? If so, then relax because you are going to fall in love again soon.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.