Eighty-four days more to go and it is Christmas. Even though it is two months away, we never fail to make a countdown as soon as September starts. Some of us are already starting some Shopping for our Christmas gifts while some are already learning new Christmas recipes to cook for Nochebuena. This day happens once in a year that’s why it is important to celebrate it with our family, friends, and special someone. Although, we can always feel the spirit of Christmas at any time of the year by living with the spirit of giving and loving. As we wait for the most awaited day of the year, we have collected inspirational Christmas quotes you can share in advance to anyone.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
1. What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
2. Christmas is a necessity.
3. If kisses were snowflakes. I’d send you a blizzard.
4. The magic of Christmas is not in the presents but in His presence.
5. Glory to the newborn king.
6. Oh, come! All ye faithful, joyful and triumphant.
7. The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.
8. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
9. Oh, come let us adore him.
10. Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
11. Merry be your Christmas. Peaceful be your home. Joyful be your family, blessed be each one.
12. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas. If you stop opening presents and listen.
13. It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who is around it.
14. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
15. Although it’s been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you!
16. I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite.
17. Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
18. Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled.
19. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
20. He appeared and the soul felt it’s worth.
21. I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.
22. I am the light of the world: He who follows me will not walk in the darkness but will have the light of life.
23. All is merry and bright.
24. Happiness is catching snowflakes in your tongue.
25. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn;t come from a store, maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
26. Are you part of the inn crowd or are your one of the stable few?
27. Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus.
28. Some people are worth melting for.
Short Christmas Quotes
29. Let it snow.
30. Make it a December to remember.
31. Christmas begins with Christ.
32. Let it snow.
33. Have yourself a merry Christmas.
34. It is well with my soul.
35. ‘Tis the season to be jolly.
36. Christmas time is here.
37. Meet me under the mistletoe.
38. Have a holly jolly Christmas.
39. Making spirits bright.
40. Let us adore him.
41. Don’t count the days, make the days count.
42. Eat drink and be merry.
43. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
44. Do all things with love.
45. May your days be merry and bright.
Christmas Quotes from the Bible
46. Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.
47. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a saviour which is Christ the Lord.
48. God always gives his best to those who leave the choice with him.
49. Arise, shine, for you light has come, and the glory of the lord rises upon you.
50. For God so loved the world that he gave his only son.
51. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
52. You are beautiful, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Christmas is just around the corner and we bet you are more excited than we are. Do not forget to always make every day a Christmas day. Learn to enjoy life and always give when you can. Remember that it is always better to give than to receive and you would be blessed more than you can think of. If you have enjoyed reading these Christmas Quotes, check out more holiday quotes at 27 Inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes with Happy Images. Don’t forget to share there quotes on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest. Advance Merry Christmas!