Romance is the expressive and pleasurable feeling from an emotional attraction towards another person associated with love. In the context of romantic love relationships, romance usually implies an expression of one’s strong romantic love, or one’s deep and strong emotional desires to connect with another person intimately or romantically. Just like how you will connect with these romantic love quotes for her.
Nowadays, there are many ways to express or show our romance or what we feel to our love ones. Some people give gifts, flowers, or chocolates. Sometimes, giving her of him things like this makes her/him have a stronger affection towards you. One of the best ways is to give cards or notes with romantic quotes in them, Truly Romantic Quotes for Her and for Him. So, why not try to brighten his or her day by giving or sending her romantic quotes that comes deeply from your heart.
52 Romantic Quotes for Her and for Him
There are a lot of quotes or messages that you can find in the internet, but we have compiled the very best that you can ever find. Here are the 52 Truly Romantic Quotes for Her and for Him just for you.
1. Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.
2. As long as we’re under the same moon, I’ll feel…
3. I think our love can do anything we want it to.
4. You are my world.
5. I just can’t get you off my mind, and why would I even try?
6. You make my heart smile.
7. Every night, I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you…
8. When you touch someone with your spirit, and in turn they touch your…
9. In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.
10. I don’t care if you’re sick, I’ll kiss you because you’re worth catching…
11. One day, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was…
12. If I stole your heart and you stole mine, wouldn’t that be the perfect crime?
13. I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have…
14. I really want you to really want me.
15. You need not worry about me, I am already in your heart.
16. One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never…
17. If I had my life to live over again, next time, I would find you sooner so that…
18. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
19. There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
20. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
21. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
22. Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is…
23. I keep myself busy with things to do but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
24. Romantic Quotes: You are my sun, my moon, and my stars.
25. I love you more than words can show, I think about you more than you could…
26. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
27. Love is like a lost object. If you search too hard, you won’t find it. But if you…
28. Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true…
29. When you truly love someone… you give everything you can and never…
30. I want to sleep with you. I don’t mean have sex. I mean sleep together under…
31. Your words are my food, your breath, my wine. You are everything…
32. Real love is not based upon romance, candle light dinner, and a walk along…
33. In the middle of life, love enters and makes it a fairy tale. Especially with these romantic quotes.
34. I’m not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes. But I really appreciate those…
35. If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound…
36. Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with…
37. I know you love me because you put up with me even when I’m moody.
38. Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never…
39. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. that word is love.
40. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you!
41. Sweetheart… You make my life beautiful! I love you!
42. If these roses could speak language of my heart… They’d say…
43. May the love that you share lasts a lifetime and may you accomplish all the…
44. I want you for always – days, years, eternities.
45. I am permanently in love with you, always and forever.
46. We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking…
47. When my heart beats, it takes your name, but alas! It beats because…
48. Come what may, I will love you until my dying day.
49. I am not the best, but I promise I will love you with all my heart.
50. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never…
51. I wasn’t planning on loving you, but I’m happy that I did.
52. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, reveal…
20 Romantic Quotes from Movies
We also have curated 20 very romantic movie love quotes from the best classics and latest box office movie. The romantic quotes from movies might be a bit cheesy, but most lovers with appreciate a bit of unexpected romance with a romantic quote a day. Get your creative love juices flowing and send one of your loved ones these romantic quotes from movies. We started with the oldest movie quote and finished with the newest romantic quotes from movies. It is interesting to see how over time the romance in these quotes has change with the years.
1. The Oldest Romantic Quote: Gone with the Wind (1939)
“No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
2. Romeo and Juliet (1968)
“But soft; what light through yonder window breaks? It is my lady! O, it is my love. O that she knew she were.”
3. Dirty Dancing (1987)
“Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”
4. When Harry met Sally (1989)
“I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
5. Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home. .. only to no home I’d ever known … I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic.”
6. Forrest Gump (1994)
“I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental — like on a breeze, but I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.”
“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.”
8. Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001)
“No I like you very much, just as you are.”
9. Love Actually (2003)
“But you know, the thing about romance is…people only get together right at the very end.”
10. Along Came Polly (2004)
“Since we have been together I have felt more uncomfortable, out of place, embarrassed, and just physically sick then I have in my entire life. But I could not have gone through that, I could not have thrown up 19 times in 48 days if I was not in love with you.”
“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
12. Before Sunset (2004)
“You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.”
13. Brokeback Mountain (2005)
“Tell you what…truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it.”
14. PS I Love You (2007)
“Dear Holly, I don’t have much time. I don’t mean literally, I mean you’re out buying ice cream and you’ll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn’t to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It’s to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful…literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try and see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I’m a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I’m just one chapter in yours. There’ll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you.”
15. Love and Other Drugs (2010)
“Let’s just say in some alternate universe, there’s a couple that’s just like us, okay? Only she’s healthy and he’s…he’s perfect. And their world is about how much money they’re gonna spend on vacation, or who’s in a bad mood that day, or whether they feel guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don’t want to be those people. I want us. You. This.”
16. Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
“Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.”
17. Before Midnight (2013)
“Good luck finding somebody to put up with your shit for more than, like, six months. Okay? But I accept the whole package, the crazy and the brilliant. Alright? I know you’re not gonna change and I don’t want you to. It’s called accepting you for being you.”
18. About Time (2013)
“Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can’t make someone love you.”
19. Her (2013)
“I wish you were in this room with me right now. I wish I could put my arms around you. I wish I could touch you.”
“I am in love with you. And I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed, and that one day all of our labours will be returned to dust. And I know that the sun will swallow the only Earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you.”
So if are you getting ready for some serious swooning with these romantic quotes for her or are just dreaming away looking for romantic quotes for him, we hoped we inspired you. And do not forget our favourite romantic quote: ‘Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.’
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.