Confidence is something other people lack while others are full of it. Not to mention a lot of people are bullied at a young age which lowers a person’s self-confidence. It is hard to boost your confidence when everyone around pulls you down. But it is really important to love yourself, to know you are important without needing other peoples validation. It is hard, but remember, nothing is easy in this world. Read some short self-love quotes to add a little confidence, every day.
Start Your Day with these Positive Self Love Quotes
It is always a good thing to wake up thinking of positive things to start your day right. Nothing beats positive self-love quotes early in the morning while drinking your steamy cup of coffee or tea, as the sun shines on your face.
1. “Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.” — Michel de Montaigne
2. “You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself.” – R.Z.
3. “There are no prerequisites to worthiness. You are born worthy.”
4. “Love yourself first because this is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with.” —Paulo Coelho
5. “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” —Rupi Kaur
6. “Make happiness your priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.” —Bronnie Ware
7. “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.” —Les Brown
8. “When you say ‘yes’ to others make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.” —Paulo Coelho
9. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” —Dan Pearce
10. “Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.”
11. “Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself.” —Coco Chanel
12. “You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.”
13. “Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.”
14. “Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait.”
15. “Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.” —Lalah Delia
16. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” —Wayne Dyer
17. “The greatest love that you could ever experience on earth is the one that only comes from you to you.” ―Edmond Mbiaka
18. “When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers.” ―Sandbar Khan
19. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ―Thich Nhat Hanh
20. “Be very, very, very gentle with yourself. The world is very, very, very hard on you.” ―Srividya Srinivasan
21. “No other love, no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” —Edmond Mbiaka
22. “Keep watering yourself. You’re growing.” —E.Russell
23. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” ―Louise L. Hay
24. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
25. “Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too.”
26. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” —Parker Palmer
27. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” —Brené Brown
28. “You deserve someone who makes you feel like the otherworldly creature you are. Yourself.” —Amanda Lovelace
29. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” —Robert Morley
30. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” —Lucille Ball
31. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
32. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
33. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
34. ‘Grow through what you go through’ Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
35. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”
36. ‘Love yourself’ Self-love Quotes Tote Bag.
37. Some things take time.
38. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
39. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It is sanity.
40. ‘Loving myself’ Self-love Quotes Beach Towel.
41. My imperfections make me beautiful.
42. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Canvas Unisex 3/4 Raglan.
43. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
44. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
45. Girrrl!! You are inspiring and beautiful.
46. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break.
47. You are free to fail – A letter to me.
48. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
49. Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.
50. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Next Level Racerback Tank.
51. I will be the best that I can be.
52. Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
53. Our first and last love is self-love.
54. Self-pity gets you nowhere.
55. You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.
Read Your Daily Self Love Bible Quotes
Reading a daily dose of self-love bible quotes will help you think of good things will happen for you today. It is necessary for anyone to have a peace of mind every morning. So, why not read these self-love bible quotes to help you get through your days and think “there is always light at the end of the tunnel”.
56. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of s sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
57. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
58. I will WALK BY FAITH even when I can not see. 2 Corinthians 5:7
59. “This is my COMMAND – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you go.”
60. “Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
61. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your HEART. – Jeremiah 29:13
62. Let all that you do be done with love. -1 Corinthians
63. Dear Lord, When feelings of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
Remember Your Beauty by these Empowering Self Love Quotes
You might think you are not beautiful but we are here to remind you otherwise. No one is ugly in this world. It’s just that you are different from the mainstream people. It is always good to be different. Remember, everyone is different from other people, you cannot be like someone completely without losing yourself. It is better to be different than to lose yourself while trying to be cool or popular.
64. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
65. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we do things.
66. Let your inner voice speak louder than the opinions of others.
67. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
68. Be your own crazy, weird, wonderful self.
69. Act as if what you do makes a difference.
70. I am loved, I shine bright.
71. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
72. I believe in myself. I deserve to accomplish my goals.
73. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.
74. Exist to be happy, not to impress.
75. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
76. Be full of self-worth.
77. Self-care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have.
78. Self-love school. Lessons for cultivating your most important relationship.
79. Wanna know what the new relation ship goal is? Self-love is the new relationship goals.
80. She made a promise to herself to hold her own well-being sacred.
81. If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet.
82. The relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
83. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
84. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
85. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.
86. Stop underestimating yourself.
87. ‘Love yourself first’ Self-love Quotes White Mug.
88. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
89. ‘Love your curves’ Love Yourself Quotes One-Piece Swimsuit.
90. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our success.
91. ‘Keep Going’ Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes Towel.
92. Our self-respect tracks our choices every time we act in harmony.
93. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
Feel Like a Prince and Princess with these Disney Self Love Quotes
Do not doubt your self-worth and stop questioning your purpose in living in this world we call Earth. Nothing beats the Disney movies when you are looking for self love quotes. The main purpose of these Disney films is to show the importance of oneself, that there are happy-ever-afters and the importance of love. From Pocahontas to Cinderella to Toy Story, every movie made and produced by Disney is made to make anyone remember to love themselves.
94. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you UNIQUE. – Walt Disney
95. In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and -SNAP- the job’s a game! – Mary Poppins
96. All you need is FAITH, TRUST and a little PIXIE DUST. – Peter Pan
97. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
It is never easy to pull yourself up when you are down. You might need your family and friends to do so. Being alone can help you sometimes but most of the time, you will need someone to listen to your doubts and fears. There is a saying, “no mans an island”. You might think that you can do it by yourself, but it is never wrong to ask your friends to listen to you when your family cannot.
Asking other people’s help is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you are strong. Because admitting you need help takes courage and a lot of guts.
Do not forget to love yourself. Others might try to pull you down but you have to be strong to be able to move forward and live your future with a smile on your face.