Today, more than ever, struggle quotes are so much in demand especially with people interested in personal transformation. While there are available books for improving or even changing people for the better, more often than not, a rousing quote is all it takes to help you be emotionally happy, quotes that promise a happier you with just a few words, and quotes that help you explore your hidden capabilities.
Personal transformation refers to the overall change in a person’s outlook, self-image, capacities, directions, and actualization. This metamorphosis can begin dramatically or through a person’s gradual realization that he can indeed grow toward a different path. This is important because so many people go through lifelong struggles.
- Debilitating health issues. There are people who have congenital illnesses and diseases who live each day with the threat of their impending demise hounding them. These people try to make it through life with positivity, but sometimes, the burden of their health issues becomes too much to bear. Simple words that could get them through their struggles are all they need sometimes.
- Family problems. Some people face domestic problems every single day. They go through the motions of daily living, but behind their smiles lurk bleeding hearts. You can just imagine the emotional and mental stress they experience. Empowering quotes can do much to lift their spirits up.
- Insecurities. There are people who grew up with very low self-esteem. They allow negativity to get the better of them. They honestly believe they’re not good enough for anything. These people need wise words to drive some sense into them, and usually, inspiring quotes can achieve that.
Here are a few examples of struggle quotes that can help each of us along the path of personal transformation:
21 Life and Love Struggle Quotes
1. “If you can solve your problem…”
2. “You are what you do…”
3. “Struggles are required in order to survive in life…”
4. “You can’t solve a problem on the same level it was created…”
5. “That’s the problem with putting others first…”
6. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution…”
7. “The struggle is part of the story…”
8. “No matter how you feel…”
9. “I’m not mad or depressed or antisocial…”
10. “You know what the issue is with this world?”
11. Loving yourself is the greatest revolution…”
12. “If you want to love me now…”
13. “I have this problem: I isolate myself…”
14. “Beware of little expenses…”
15. “What I want to say, what I said…”
16. “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people…”
17. “I have an insane calling to be where I’m not…”
18. “You can’t control everything…”
19. “Complaining about a problem without posing a solution…”
20. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong…”
21. “Don’t worry about hurting my feelings because I guarantee you…”
Personal transformation takes place through a process that is radical, internal, and rational. Most of all, it is one that encompasses the way a person thinks and feels, how he sees the world and himself, what he does henceforth, and his behavior. It is often a difficult change to make but it is very much worth the effort it takes.
Simple quotations can do so much to turn the lives of people around and stay strong. Rather than embark on a drama-filled path, heading and believing the power of struggle quotes can do wonders to your well-being. Words have the power to heal even the deepest wounds, and a wise quote read or heard at the right time can do so much to get you even through the toughest of times. Remain calm and always think positive!
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.
Leave a Reply