Quotes on attitude can show you what kind of attitude you have. It is because, by reading these kinds of quotes, you can realize how good or how bad a person you have been. They say that the attitude of other people towards you determines your attitude towards them. This means then that having a good and positive attitude is always the best for better human relations.
Are you looking for some quotes on an attitude that you can share or send to other people? You can choose any from our list, whether it is about negative attitude, positive ones, or whatever other quotes on attitude depending on how, whom, and where to use it. We have collected some of the best that you can ever find and compiled them for faster browsing purposes and for your own convenience.
Get ready. Here are the Best Short Quotes on Attitude with Images that we have prepared just for you.
67 Best Short Quotes on Attitude with Images
1. “A new attitude brings on a new disposition, and a new disposition promotes good things in your life.” —Crystal R. Spencer
2. “If you don’t exercise a muscle, it atrophies. If you don’t exercise your attitude, it atrophies.” —Dr. Kevin Elko
3. “Attitude is the foundation of a man—make it positive.” —Ravinder Nath Khanna
4. “People with an attitude of success make a special effort to stay on top of the things that are going on in their field of interest.” —Bob Roth
5. “A positive attitude makes you focus on solutions and success, rather than on setbacks or stress.” —Samy Azer
6. “Crisis plus positive attitude equals opportunity.”
7. “Our attitudes determine whether we experience peace or fear, freedom or limitation, and to a large extent, whether we are well or sick.” —Gerald G. Jampolsky
8. “Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude.” —Scott Oteri
9. “Never say you cannot afford something. That is a poor man’s attitude. Ask HOW to afford it.” —Robert Kiyosaki
10. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant attitude.” —Martin Luther King. Jr.
11. “No one else “makes us angry”. We make ourselves angry when we surrender control of our attitude.” —Jim Rohn
12. “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions; it is governed by our mental attitude.” —Dale Carnegie
13. “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” —Zig Ziglar
14. “A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you.” —Dalai Lama
15. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” —Maya Angelou
16. “Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices.” —Robert Braathe
17. “Never whine, never complain, never try to justify yourself.” —Robert Greene
18. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
19. “Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.” —Norman Vincent Peale
20. “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” —John C. Maxwell
21. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” —Benjamin Disraeli
22. “I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude.” —Colin Powell
23. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” —Oprah Winfrey
24. “Your words, your expressions will reflect your attitude. Be conscious of how and what you say.” —Catherine Pulsifer
25. “I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude.” —Charles W. Swindoll
26. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” —William James
27. “Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.” —George Bernard Shaw
28. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” —Albert Einstein
29. “As opposed to a bad attitude, a good attitude will get you all the things that a bad attitude will not.” —Barbara Moody-Hamilton
30. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude.” —Zig Ziglar
31. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
32. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
33. Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The…
34. The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.
35. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
36. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The…
37. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
38. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere ’till you change it.
39. Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
40. Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.
41. You can’t climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts.
42. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his…
43. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
44. Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun.
45. I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a…
46. I will win, not immediately but definitely.
47. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
48. Don’t live every day as if it were your last. Live every day as if it were your first.
49. A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to…
50. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
51. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
52. A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the…
53. If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.
54. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
55. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you…
56. Creative attitude is the fuel of progress and growth.
57. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make…
58. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing…
59. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
60. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
61. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
62. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
63. In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their…
64. Don’t get confused with my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my…
65. The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in…
66. A positive attitude creates a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a…
67. The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
Quotes on attitude can either be positive or negative. It is also possible for you to make your own quotes on attitude to send by making these photos your preferences or guide. Make sure you mean it from your heart. But remember, these quotes depend on how and whom you will use it. In sharing or sending quotes like these to other people, you need to take an extra caution. You may give inspiration to other people but you may also offend or insult others so try to select or find the appropriate words that you should use.
We hope that you have enjoyed reading the 37 Best Short Quotes on Attitude with Images. Feel free to download them and share them also to your friends and acquaintances on Facebook and other social media sites and keep them inspired. You might also be interested in reading the 52 Best Osho Quotes on love, life and fear with images to keep you inspired and find reasons to improve or make best your already better attitudes.