Love is one of the most powerful forces on earth.
Love has the ability to build the strongest bonds, beautiful relationships, create sparks and gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling that everyone in the world craves. Everybody wants to love and feel loved because it’s a wonderful feeling. Love is an emotion that we are all born with. We have created this list of fifteen power of love quotes to inspire, motivate you and remind you that love really is all around us. This list of power of love quotes will also remind you of how powerful an emotion love really is.
A Bit About Power of Love Quotes
So you’re looking for power of love quotes, but what exactly is the power of love? How does the power of love impact us? Here we will discover what exactly the power of love is and how it can affect all of us.
What is the power of love?
Love is one of the most powerful forces on earth and something that we all need, however old you are or whatever your background. Not only is love nice to feel, but it’s also critical for our mind and our mental health. People who have a lot of love in their lives are less likely to feel depressed and more likely to live a happier life because love is happiness. When you feel unloved, you might experience things such as loneliness, low self-esteem, limited self-confidence, amongst other things.
When someone is depressed, they usually feel unloved and don’t feel any love for themselves. This means that love can act as an anti-depressant as it’s one of the main things that prevents a person from feeling depressed.
Love can come in many different forms and can develop for a number of different reasons. There’s the unconditional love that you feel for your family, your parents and your children. Then there’s the love you feel for your friends and the other people who are close to you. Finally, and arguably the most powerful form of love is when you fall in love with someone. This can often be the most powerful and strongest form of love that a person can experience because true love is what every person seeks.
How does the power of love impact us?
The power of love can make us feel very happy and can keep us feeling positive and bright even on our darkest days. When you feel love or when you can feel that people love you, you will usually feel a lot better off than someone who isn’t surrounded with love because love makes us feel happy. Love can impact us all in a positive way and can keep us all feeling much happier in our lives.
As humans, we need to not be afraid of love because love is wonderful. Although love can sometimes be scary, we need to all open ourselves up to the possibility and the idea of love. Let love shine within your life, radiate love and see how much of a difference it makes to your every day mood.
What can we glean from power of love quotes?
Our list of fifteen power of love quotes will help you realize how powerful love really is because love is everywhere. When you read these quotes, you should feel happy and inspired by the power of love. Power of love quotes are great for anyone who is excited by the idea of love and for anyone who is seeking love and affection. These power of love quotes can help motivate you to love more and to let love in.
Our List of Fifteen Power of Love Quotes
Following is our list of fifteen power of love quotes to remind you that love is all around. Love is one of the most powerful forces on earth and we all experience different kinds of love throughout our lives because there are many different types of love. These quotes will act as a reminder that love is power and power is love. Please enjoy!
1. Love is power, the purest power and the greatest power: Love is God. Nothing can be higher than that. But this power is not a desire to enslave others, this power is not a destructive force. This power is the very source of creation. This power is creativity. And this power will transform you totally into a new being. It has no concern with anybody. Its whole concern is to bring your seeds to their ultimate flowering. – Rajneesh
This is a great quote that really highlights how powerful love really is. When we feel love, we can feel many different things because love can be so broad. To feel love and to be loved is to live a life with limited hate. We should all choose a life of love over a life of hate. Love will ultimately make you happy. The power of love will always be the most powerful force a human can feel.
2. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Laozi
When you’re deeply loved by someone else, you feel powerful within yourself as well as happy and strong. When you love someone else deeply, you feel caring, happy and courageous. To give someone all your love is a brave thing to do, and by doing so, you are very courageous because love can be scary.
3. If human beings can be trained for cruelty and greed and a belief in power which comes through hate and fear and force, certainly we can train equally well for greatness and mercy and the power of love which comes because of the strength of the good qualities to be found in the soul of every human being. – Eleanor Roosevelt
As humans we tend to copy as we see, especially from a young age. Instead of being taught to chase power, we should be taught about the power of love, and the role love plays in our lives because love is more powerful than anything else. If we all showed more love and loved everyone a little bit more, the world would be a much more wonderful place. The fight for power through wars and other things as such are all fuelled by hate. Instead, we should however focus on the love and remember that we are all here for the same purpose and that we only have one shot to make our lives count.
4. The more love you give in your day-to-day life, the greater the magnetic power of love you have in the field around you, and everything you want will fall at your feet. – Rhonda Byrne
You can’t expect to receive any love back if you’re unwilling to give love in the first place. We all need to radiate love and spread positive light into the world. Without love, there is only hate, and hate is terrible for everyone because nobody needs bad vibes in their life. If we give more love and allow more love, the world would be a much better place. Let your magnetic field of love grow today.
5. None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful. – Mother Teresa
All we have to do in life is give a little love in everything we do because love is power. It doesn’t matter what it is that we’re doing, if we do things with love, then there really isn’t anything that we can’t achieve. Love is the greatest power in everything that we do, so do things with love and see how much more you can achieve in your life.
Love is the powerful force that created life. We need love in our lives to survive, so wherever there is love, there is life. We are all born to love and we are all taught what love is from a young age because love is one of the most wonderful things we can feel. What is a life without love? Imagine how that would feel to live a life with no love. Life is a result of love and love is a result of life.
7. Of all powers, love is the most powerful and the most powerless. It is the most powerful because it alone can conquer that final and most impregnable stronghold which is the human heart. It is the most powerless because it can do nothing except by consent. – Frederick Buechner
We cannot expect someone to love us unless we let that love in because love needs to be accepted. Show people that you are open and willing to be loved so that you can feel and accept that people do love you. Love is the only thing that can either make or break your heart. However, no-on can love you unless you allow yourself to be loved and to feel loved. Let yourself be loved.
Love is all around and really, we are all capable of giving and receiving love, however some people choose not to. The best way to show your true power is to love greatly, let love in, and to radiate love and positivity. Don’t give in to hate or follow in others hateful footsteps because hate can be a terrible thing. Be the person who puts love out into the world and create your own magnetic field of love that you can then pass on to others.
Love is a wonderful feeling and so we should all cherish it while it lasts because sometimes true love can be rare. It doesn’t matter how long we have love in our lives, the important thing is that we have it in the first place. A life with no love at all would be a very sad life indeed, which is why we all need to focus on cherishing each loving relationship we have in our lives, because love really is the greatest power.
10. The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
It is such a wonderful feeling, that feeling of love. It’s a feeling that is truly life-changing and one that we should all embrace when we get the chance to because true love can be a rare occurrence. Love can make you feel many things and can open your mind to new thoughts and ideas. Creativity lies in love and love can bring upon you a happy mind and a happy heart.
11. We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it. – John Lennon
Love is precious and needs to be cherished because it doesn’t always last. When we experience love, we should feel grateful to have that experience. It doesn’t matter what form of love we experience, how strong the love is, or how long it lasts. What matters is that it happened, and we need to look after that love and cherish the moments of love within that relationship. When a love is well looked after, it will last longer than one that isn’t.
12. Love is within us. It cannot be destroyed. It can be ignored. To the extent that we abandon love we will feel it has abandoned us. Denying love is our only problem, and embracing it is the only answer. Through the power of love, we can let go of past history and begin again. Love heals, forgives, and makes whole. – Ernest Holmes
When we are born, we are born with love. Love is an emotion and a power within us that we all feel an experience throughout our lives. However, we must embrace love and never abandon it because love is precious. When we embrace love, we feel much happier and together in our lives. Loving relationships are the greatest and most powerful relationships because love is power. Love can form the strongest bonds between people.
13. Spiritually, no action is more important than surrender. Surrender is the tenderest impulse of the heart, acting out of love to give whatever the beloved wants. Surrender is being alert to exactly what is happening now, not imposing expectations from the past. Surrender is faith that the power of love can accomplish anything, even when you cannot foresee the outcome of a situation. – Deepak Chopra
The power of love will always be the greatest power and we must surrender to the power of love. It’s the greatest force on earth and cannot be fought. Many of us will never truly surrender to love due to being afraid of being hurt. Instead we should all be open to the possibility that love is real and when we have it, it is truly wonderful.
14. Love is man’s natural endowment, but he doesn’t know how to use it. He refuses to recognize the power of love because of his love of power. – Dick Gregory
Instead of being taught to chase power, we should instead be taught to chase the power of love. Love is the ultimate powerful force and as humans I think we forget that. People can often act selfishly in their search for ultimate power when really, the biggest force of power is already within them. Every single person on this earth should take a moment out of their day to think about the power of love and the effects that it has on them. Embrace the positive energy that comes from the power of love.
15. Our survival depends on the healing power of love, intimacy and relationships. As individuals. As communities. As a country. As a culture. Perhaps even as a species. – Dean Ornish
We all depend on love to get us through the day. Love is what keeps us alive. All we have to do is believe in love, embrace it, feel it, give it, take it. Every form of love is a form of love that can be shared between two or more people. Love is always worth giving, because when you give love, you open yourself up to the opportunity of receiving love, and receiving love is one of the greatest and most rewarding feelings a person can have.
What are your thoughts on our power of love quotes?
Did you enjoy this list of fifteen power of love quotes? What are your thoughts on the power of love? Perhaps you know some other power of love quotes that should be featured on this list? We would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave us a comment in the comments section below.
Thank you for reading our list of fifteen power of love quotes. If you enjoyed this article or if you know someone who may enjoy reading it then please be sure to give it a share!
Related Article: Powerful Love Yourself First Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.