Want to have a beautiful body but are too bored to do something about it? Having a beautiful body can boost someone’s confidence. Working out or exercising regularly can also make your body healthy. Whether you are into seasoned gym veteran or just getting started, a little motivation can be just what you need to start your fitness journey. If you are into strength gain or weight loss, working out is the best way to achieve it. Well, try to read some workout quotes. These are quotes that can motivate you or make you exert some effort to do exercises or workouts for weight loss or muscle build-ups.
Here, we have collected some of the best quotes that you can find on the internet. You may have heard some of them since some of them are from famous athletes or fitness gurus or bodybuilders, but regardless they will keep you moving. Here are the 61 Motivational Workout Quotes with Images that we have prepared just for you.
Motivational Workout Quotes with Images
1. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” —Babe Ruth
2. “Keep your squats low and your standards high.”
3. “Willpower is like a muscle, the more frequently you train it, the stronger it gets.”
4. “This month’s exercise is next month’s health.”
5. “Push yourself, because nobody else is going to do it for you.”
6. “The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.” —Bum Philips
7. “The only limitations one has are the ones they place on themselves.”
8. “Rise. Run. Rest. Repeat.”
9. “Tomorrow I will lift harder than yesterday.”
10. “You don’t find willpower, you create it.”
11. “Before every run is a race between your mind and an excuse. Win it.”
12. “Run until it hurts so next time it will hurt less.”
13. “Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
14. “You don’t need to be extreme, just consistent.”
15. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
16. “Do it now. Sometimes ‘later’ becomes ‘never’.”
17. “The best project you’ll ever work on is YOU.”
18. “Train insane or remain the same.”
19. “Some people want average. I desire great.”
20. “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
21. “No great thing is created suddenly.”
22. “Forget how much it hurts and try again.”
23. “First you feel like dying, then you feel reborn.”
24. “Fit is not a destination; it is a way of life.”
25. “Muscles are torn in the gym, fed in the kitchen and built in the bed.”
26. “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.” —Jess C. Scott
27. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
28. “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier and to be the best version of you.”
29. “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.”
30. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” –Karen Lamb
31. I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her strengths. I’ve lost…
32. Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank…
33. The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.
34. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard…
35. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
36. No rest is worth anything except the rest that is earned.
37. Working out doesn’t have to be a chore. Have fun with it.
38. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only you…
39. I don’t have a personal trainer. All that I have is that voice telling me if I stop now..
40. A good workout is when you make your dry fit shirt look like false advertising.
41. Sore? Tired? Out of breath? Sweaty? Good. It’s working.
42. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
43. I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
44. If you tool all that energy you put towards hating your body into changing it, you…
45. Go ahead. Tell me that I’m not good enough. Tell me I can’t do it because I will…
46. Good things come to those who sweat.
47. Nothing truly great ever came from a comfort zone.
48. If it doesn’t challenge you, then it doesn’t change you.
49. The body achieves what the mind believes.
50. I am not the strongest. I am not the biggest. I am not the fastest. But, I am…
51. Make your supporters proud and your haters jealous.
52. Today, I will do what others won’t so tomorrow, I can do what others can’t.
53. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
54. You’re only one workout away from a good mood.
55. Fitness is not quitting. It’s getting up one more time.
56. Excuses don’t burn calories.
57. Your workouts are important meeting you schedule with yourself bosses don’t…
58. Surround yourself with those who challenge you, push you, and motivate you.
59. Be stronger than your excuses. Focus on health not on weight.
60. Don’t stop when it hurts. Stop when you’re done.
61. People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you…
Working out is not only for athletes or bodybuilders. Whether who you are, you can do workouts anytime or anywhere you like. Working out doesn’t need to be in a fitness gym. You just need to have the motivation to do it. Whatever excuses you have, these motivational fitness quotes can help you stay on track to being your happiest, healthiest, and fittest and be your driving force for you not to skip your workout routine. We hope that you have enjoyed reading the 61 Motivational Workout Quotes with the Images above that we have prepared for you.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.