Live Your Life To The Fullest.
Are you a young person nervous about the future? Well, these inspirational quotes for teens will help you navigate the process of growing older. Although it can be challenging, going in the next phase of life isn’t as scary as you might think. If you prepare your mind for what’s ahead, you can overcome anything.
The teenage years are very important seasons of one’s journey in life. It is a time of discovering one’s self and discovering more about what life can bring us both good and bad. It is a season of growing and exploring. That is why it is a great time for you to be in. Do not fear! Be courageous! Above all else, be careful! Always remember that the things that you do will carve the future ahead. Make wise choices and decisions that you will not regret. Learn to humble yourself and learn from the experiences of people older than you. Listen to wise councils so that you will be equipped.
A Bit About Inspirational Quotes For Teens
Being a teenager is a unique time in your life. It’s a period where you’re transitioning from child to adult and it can be a bit confusing. The people around you are expecting you have it all together, while you’re still trying to figure things out. We organized these inspirational quotes for teens to help you endure your teen years and help prepare you for the future.
Why are inspirational quotes for teens important?
Sadly, every young person doesn’t have someone in there life whom can uplift them in a positive way. And sometimes teens get overlooked and people forget that they need encouragement also. The teen years are a pivotal time and with the proper guidance, an adolescent can soar in their young adult life. High school children are thrown into the real world without the tools they need to succeed, and that’s not how it should be. We want these inspirational quotes for teens to be a source of comfort for every teen that reads it.
What can you glean from inspirational quotes for teens?
If you’re a teenager, there’s so much you can learn from someone who has been there and done that. The phrases on this list are written by people who truly understand what you’re going through. It’s easy to look at adults and feel as if they can’t relate to you. But the smartest thing you can do is to listen to someone who has been though something and mastered how to do it. Take these quotes to heart and remember them because you’ll need to remember them one day.
A Wise List of Inspirational Quotes For Teens
The following quotes will help you through your adolescence while also preparing you for adulthood.
1. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” —Demi Lovato
2. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” —Carol Burnett
3. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” —Confucius
4. “Everyone you admire was once a beginner.” —Jack Butcher
5. “Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” —Sri Chinmoy
6. “Ignore those who tell you which way to go without first understanding where you are.” —James Pierce
7. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” —E. E. Cummings
8. “You’re never going to be happy being anyone other than yourself.” —Thibaut
9. “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.” —Imam Ali
10. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” —Robert H. Schuller
11. “You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.” —Elle Woods
12. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” —Gabby Douglas
13. “Note to self: self-love isn’t selfish.” —Dua Lipa
14. “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.” —Janice Thompson
15. “Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.” —Bronnie Ware
16. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” —Rabindranath Tagore
18. “It is better to be yourself and have no friends than to be like your friends and have no self.”
19. “Be careful with your words. They can only be forgiven, not forgotten.”
20. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”
21. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
22. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” —Julia Child
23. “You can’t stop people from saying bad things about you. All you can do is make them liars.” —Thomas Sowell
24. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” —Tyra Banks
25. “No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self.” —Edmond Mbiaka
26. “The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” —Thomas A. Edison
27. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” —Martin Luther King Jr
28. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” —Nelson Mandela
29. “Don’t take advice from someone who’s never played the part.” —Preethi Kasireddy
30. “Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.” —Ed Latimore
31. “Your greatest fear should be a pathway that will lead you towards your greatest discoveries.”
32. “Sometimes you talk to be heard, but sometimes, you talk to be seen.”
33. “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.” —E. Joseph Cossman
34. “You have to be odd to be number one.”
35. “Life isn’t fair but it isn’t fair for everyone, which makes it fair!”
36. “Don’t let even a single stare change the way you see yourself.”
37. “You need to want it to happen. And you need to want it bad enough to make it happen.”
38. “You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in a drop.”
39. “Cracks in the concrete serve as proof that even when you are strong you can fail.” —Neibor Mukwevho
40. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “All is well that ends well…and if it is not well, it’s not the end. The story is not yet over, my friend!”
41. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Failure sometimes gives you the opportunity to know and discover your hidden abilities. Failure revolves around those who progress.”
42. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Keep climbing and never level off, no matter what your speed or angle of attack is.” —Tyrell Rhodes
43. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Don’t argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”
44. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Sometimes doing what is best for you will come at a cost, but in the long run, you will be happier with yourself.”
45. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember: You Are Listening.” —Bob Proctor
46. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Life seems so hard at first, but as you go… it seems all too easy.”
47. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Don’t sit like a rock, work like a clock.”
48. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Nobody makes you know what you can do until you do.”
49. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Leaders do not create followers but create better leaders.”
50. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Try to understand people. By so doing, you’ll be able to build healthy relationships.”
51. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Where you want to go is not a problem; the problem is how to get there.”
52. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Honesty is very expensive gift; do not expect it from cheap people!”
53. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “You can never become the person you were meant to be by relying on the person you once were.”
54. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Eat a dish of positive things. Throw a dish of negative things into the trash.”
55. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Too much of anything is good for nothing.”
56. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Don’t be blindfolded by the covers of a roof, come out and see.”
57. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” —Scott Adams
58. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “The scars you acquire by exercising courage will never make you feel inferior.”
59. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Endure the pain and walk away from it, then you shall obtain a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
60. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “You can never climb the ladders of success with hands in your pockets.”
61. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “A good life should always be made, not to be waited for.”
It’s never too early to start working towards the life you want, even if you’re young. When you’re in your youth, it’s easy to think you have all the time in the world. But the reality is, it takes preparation and consistency to make success happen; no matter what your idea of success is. There are going to be mishaps along the way so it’s best to get a head start on your life’s journey.
62. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
We put these inspirational quotes for teens together to help young people understand that the challenges in life are difficult but also necessary. The lessons you learn throughout the years are priceless. But truthfully, there will constantly be challenges in your life and when one over, there will be another. It always feels good when difficulties end, but it’s better the to take the lesson from it and move forward knowing that you’re a wiser person.
63. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome, not perfect.”
The pressure to be perfect is something that everyone struggles with. However, awesomeness is about being the best version of yourself, not being without flaws. Sadly, the people around you, might have unrealistic expectations for your life. Part of growing up is understanding who you are and what you want for yourself. You’ll never find your own voice if you’re constantly listening to others. The people around you might not be as uplifting as they should, but don’t let that stop you. No matter how big your dreams are, you can achieve them.
64. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.”
It’s imperative that you understand how forming good habits will change your life. Discipline is the foundation to your adulthood. If you learn how to manage your money with a summer job, it will help you when you have a full-time income. Or if you begin eating healthy on a regular basis, that will follow you. You don’t have to put off good habits until you’re grown up, start them now!
65. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “If you want to destroy something then destroy your negative thinking.” -Lopamudra
These inspirational quotes for teens aren’t all fluff. They’re designed to help you excel in life. The primary way to do that is think positively. Unfortunately, by the time you enter early adulthood, your view on life might become more negative; primarily because of other people’s views. When you’re young, you’re full of hopes and dreams that can become overshadowed by setbacks and harmful words from others. However, the best way to combat that is to push negative thoughts from your mind and continue to move forward.
66. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Life is nothing but challenges; the more you undergo, the more you learn.” -Bhavani T.
This is a vital lesson. You have to realize that there will be things in your life that will knock you down. The important thing is that you get back up. But you’ll walk away from every setback smarter that you were before. No matter how hard your life becomes, every difficulty will make you stronger and prepare you for the next challenge. It’s hard to accept that something painful can actually help you, but it’s true. Think about when you would ride your bike as a child and you would fall; although it was painful, you learned how to do it. Ironically, that concept applies to every part of your life.
67. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “Life throws sticks and stones at you, but they help you become who you are today.” – N. M
There’s no getting around up’s and down’s. As a teen, you can’t predict what’s down the line. But you can prepare yourself mentally by accepting the fact that they’re apart of life. The thing to remember is that troublesome times are are character builders. And as long as you face every challenge in your life with the mindset that it’s meant to empower you rather than break you, you’ll the happier you’ll be.
68. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “There are two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.” -John Adams
If you’re a teen, your main focus is school. But what you’ll come to learn is that there’s more to life than a formal education. There are several aspects to living that just making one. You’re not going to make your entire existence about working, although that’s what your years of schooling teaches you. You’ll quickly find that there’s more to everyday life than getting a paycheck. There are some skills that can only be taught through experience.
69. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” -William Barclay
At this moment in life, you might not know why you were born. In fact, there’s a good chance that you’re not sure about much of anything. Your main priority might be you friends and hobbies, but the day you find out your purpose will be like no other. Maybe you already know why you’re here on Earth, and that’s great. But if you don’t, that’s okay too. Keep learning, striving, and following your passion and you’re guaranteed to one day discover why you were born.
70. Inspirational Quotes for Teens – “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.”
Last on this list of inspirational quotes for teens is a phrase that you need to remember. You might have big dreams that seem like they’ll come in fruition quickly; and who knows, they might. But the reality of it is that success is not easily attained. It’s not something that falls into your lap, and even if it does, you have to be prepared for it. Therefore, you should always educate yourself and sharpen your craft so that you can be the best you can be.
Do You Feel Better After Reading These Inspirational Quotes for Teens?
Did you enjoy reading these inspirational quotes for teens? We understand how complicated it can be to be a teenager and all the pressures that come along with it. But, you’d be surprised to learn how simple this time period in your life can be if you have the right guidance. We hope you feel empowered by this quotes and find the courage you need to face the unknown.
If you liked reading these inspirational quotes for teens, share it on your social media and don’t forget to leave us a comment below.
Related Article: Parenting Quotes That Will Make You Hug Your Children Tighter
Anna works as a full-time writer and editor and has devoted the last ten years of her career to assisting readers in improving their perspective on life. She is a Cultural Studies graduate and now contributes to Good Morning Quotes by sharing her traveling experiences and social knowledge with our readers. When she is not typing up her next article, Anna enjoys spending time with friends, visiting new places, and supporting a healthy lifestyle.