I miss you, I love you and I’m mad at you. There are a lot of ways that you can express what you feel. Feeling in love, mad, jealous, or just simply missing someone, diverse emotions, that many can easily label, in equal numbers, there are those at the opposite traction that find it difficult to connect these same emotions to words.
Emotions or the lack of them can cause individuals to lose control of their minds and bury them into depths that sometimes are hard for them to get out of.
Sometimes they lapse into saying a lot of things that deliver nothing in their attempt to give voice to the feelings and thoughts that are slowly building up inside their mind and heart, like for example what is the best girlfriend quote to tell her.. Some may be lucky they have the full capacity to turn ideas, thoughts, and feelings into words that fully express and deliver what they really mean.
These persons, the lucky wordsmiths then made up a lot of phrases for everybody to borrow and lay claim to; to help them put names to unknown ideas, feelings and thoughts. Here are I miss you quotes to let someone know how you feel when they are away from you, when they totally left your life or when they are completely gone from this life.
You can let them know how much you ached for them to be back at your side again. Being able to touch you, hold you, and be able to hold a conversation with you overstuffs you have to talk over or over random stuff you find funny, interesting, and are at odds with, like love songs.
Or you can let them know that you are not sorry they left you out completely in the cold or you can let them know that you still yearn for them although being back together is completely impossible for you and them in the near future or even in those remote ones.
Surprise Them by Saying, Texting, or Writing Short Notes of I Miss You With These I miss you quotes;
1. “I planned to say a lot of things to you, but in the end, all I could muster up was ‘I miss you.’”
2. “I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute.”
3. “For every second of every day you’re away, I know it will all be worth it someday. I miss you, love.”
4. “You have been all that I ever needed, now that you are not here, I feel as if I have lost already. I miss you a lot.”
5. “Nobody knows how much pain I’m in when it is you who I’m missing. I miss you.”
6. “I am so lucky to have you, but I am so unlucky to be far away. I miss you so much every day.”
7. “Do you feel that? Can you hear it? That is my heart beating for you.”
8. “I guess that missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me how much I love you.”
9. “I fall in love a little more every time I see you and I can’t wait to see you again. I miss you so much!”
10. “Please don’t forget about me, I will be back as soon as I can and wrap you in my arms. I miss you.”
11. “My memory holds a lot of love for you. It requests to know how you are doing at all times. I truly miss you.”
12. “Right now, I wish I could have my skin touch yours. I miss you.”
13. “I miss you, I know that I don’t show it that much, but deep inside, I miss you dearly. I miss you like I don’t even understand.”
14. “I am so addicted to you that I can’t imagine my life without you. You are the lifeline of my life. I miss you so much.”
15. “I wonder if you miss me the way that I miss you. Can you feel my heart calling out for yours?”
16. “I miss you hundreds of times more than you could ever miss me.”
17. “How do I know this is true love? It hurts every time I have to say goodbye.”
18. “I miss you so badly my heart yearns for your love. I hope to see you soon.”
19. “With your arms around me, it feels like home and I’m so homesick right now. I miss you my love!”
20. “You need to get out of my thoughts and into my arms where you belong. Please come back!”
21. “Counting the seconds until we’re together again, doesn’t heal my loneliness. I miss you so much honey.”
22. “I feel that a big piece of my heart travels with you wherever you go. I miss you so much!”
23. “Your love is like air. I will never stop wanting more and more, but I can’t touch it, because you’re away and I miss you so much.”
24. “I’m incomplete when you’re away, but I feel more than whole when you’re here.”
25. “You are my sunshine. Without you, there is no brightness in my life. Please come back soon because I miss you so much.”
26. “When I say that I miss you, I’m actually asking if you miss me too.”
27. “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.”
28. “There will never be a day when I won’t think of you. I miss you!”
29. “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.”
30. “The distance means nothing. You still matter in my life.”
31. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” —Virginia Woolf
32. “You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.” —Rupi Kaur
33. “If I miss you any harder, my heart might come looking for you.” —Gemma Troy
34. “I keep myself busy with the things I do, but every time I pause, I still think of you.” —Cecelia Ahern
35. “Poets use countless words to describe their pain, but I only need three: I miss you.” —Caroline Georg
36. “Whenever I miss you, I look at my heart. Because it’s the only place I can find you.”
37. “You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.” —Laetitia Matilda Hawkins
38. “How is it that he’s always in my thoughts even when I am not thinking?” —Sanober Khan
39. “I would prefer to be kissing you rather than missing you.”
40. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” —Dean Jackson
41. “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.” —Lemony Snicket
42. “Even though I miss you so much, it comforts me to know that we are at least both under the same sky.”
43. “Distance is just a test of how far love can travel.”
44. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.”
45. “Tonight, I look up, searching for you among the stars.” —Tilicia Haridat
46. “Trees quiet without the birds, my heart quiet without you.” —Terri Guillemets
47. “I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” —Franz Kafka
48. “No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart.” —Anthony T. Hincks
49. “Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee.” —John Green
50. “I don’t know what they are called — the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.” —Salvador Plascencia
51. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” —Nicholas Sparks
52. “Another day, another pang that you are far.” —Byron Caldwell Smith
53. “Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.” —Tryon Edwards
54. “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” —Calla Quinn
55. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” —Claudia Adrienne Grandi
56. “How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do.” ―Karen Harrington
57. “Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.”
58. “Hearing the words, ‘I miss you’ from the right person is an amazing feeling.”
59. “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” —Munia Khan
60. “Absence from whom we love is worse than death and frustrates hope severer than despair.” —William Cowper
61. “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” —Nicolas Sparks
62. Say I miss you like a cute little toddler with…
63. You miss those annoying habits that irritate you so much…
64. Although you feel like being tortured because you’re missing them so much…
And you’re just faking your smiles and acting happy to cover your sadness.
65. Friends can be far from each other and still have that strong bond between them…
66. Someone is in heaven, so you look up to tell them that…
67. Missing somebody you have sent away from you…
And still longing secretly for them to get back and insist on being taken back into your life…
68. Saying goodbye is hard because you know you’re going to just miss them anyway…
69. Hoping a loved one who is dead is in heaven and that they are happy there…
70. An I miss you quotes saying about letting go of a woman and then wanting to have her back only to see her significance had gone up when she was with that somebody…
No matter what you do or how much you change just for her she’s now over valued and is beyond your reach.
71. It’s not that you wanted to go away but that you were sent away…
You would have stayed but you were sent packing.
72. Telling somebody you lost and missed so much that they are going to always have that space in your heart they had claimed before…
73. You miss their presence beside you and you can’t sleep because you’re thinking of them…
74. They might think that you’re exaggerating your sadness over your distance…
You can’t help feeling that way, because there are things that bond you both together.
75. You still believe them when they say I miss you although you know those words are lies…
76. Missing your beloved pet this is a very appropriate i miss you quotes to express your feeling of loss…
77. Loving somebody you know is in relationship with others and not with you…
78. Wishing some things will remind them of you…
79. Waiting happily for the day you would be together again because this time you know you’re missing somebody whose love is not yours…
80. Happy moments that you would have gladly shared with someone…
81. No matter how much you miss them, this i miss you quotes tells you that…
It’s not a good enough reason to wish them back.
82. Missing somebody you see every day because you know you two will not get that chance to be together…
You Have An Excellent Chance Of Being Understood If You Give Voice To Your Feelings With These I Miss You Quotes.
Yes, there are reasons why two persons are apart from each other. Some are far physically, some are far in spirits and there are others that are totally unreachable. There are physical distances that are reasonable and obligatory yet you still feel it’s unfair and feel intense pain and sadness because of that distinct distance between you. And there are times you are only a few feet from each other but the distance between you feel so wide-ranging and extreme.
For a few people they miss someone who is right there beside them, for they can feel the gap is as wide as the Pacific Ocean. They know no matter what happens they are not going to feel closer to each other, because what it is between them is never going to happen that way. As what these i miss you quotes and sayings say… the worse feeling is missing someone you see every day.
FAQs on I Miss You Quotes
What do you say when you miss someone?
When you miss someone, you want to convey your love for them in a way they will understand and appreciate. Try using an ‘I Miss You’ quote!
How do you say I miss you in a quote?
The best quote to show your loved ones that you miss them is one that captures and conveys your own unique feelings. Check our ‘I Miss You’ quotes to find the perfect one.
What is an “I miss you” quote?
A quote that helps others understand what you miss, such as their presence or companionship, is often known as an ‘I Miss You’ quote.
How do you say I will always miss you?
When you know someone holds a particularly important place in your heart, you want to make sure they know what ‘always’ means to you. Try an ‘I Miss You’ quote.
How do you text someone you miss them?
Texting someone out of the blue to tell them that you miss them can be a little awkward. Instead, try sending them a heartfelt ‘I Miss You’ quote.
What is a cute way to text you miss you?
The best way to let someone know you miss them is by texting them an ‘I Miss You’ quote, which conveys all your emotions succinctly.
How do you say I miss you all?
Putting your feelings into words can be hard. Consider using an ‘I Miss You’ quote to help you out a little and convey all of your emotions.
What’s another word for I Miss You?
The best phrase to replace “I Miss You” is with an original quote! Check out our quotes and you’ll be sure to find one.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.
Leave a Reply