A great way to start your day is by reading funny good morning quotes. Sometimes, morning can be hard, especially if you were not able to get adequate sleep. But it doesn’t mean that your entire day should be ruined. It can be hard to work or do your daily chores without having enough rest. Do not let a day pass without being productive, grab a lot of positivity in your life, and make sure that you do not let anything hinder you from having a good day.
Who loves being interrupted when you are dreaming about the person you love most? Who appreciates being bothered when you are still regaining energy? Yes, it can surely give you a bad start, but don’t let it affect your day. Read some funny good morning quotes from our site and these will surely bring out the best in you.
Know someone who is having a bad day? Remind him that it should be taken lightly. Find something worth laughing about, like these funny good morning quotes!
Funny Good Morning Quotes for Everyone
1. “I hate when I dream of alarm clocks going off.” —Jarod Kintz
2. “Some people wake up drowsy. Some people wake up energized. I wake up dead.” —James Marsden
3. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” —Marty Rubin
The morning will always come, and you have no choice but to get up!
4. “Good morning is a contradiction of terms.” —Jim Davis
Is good morning really good?
5. “Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.” —Punit Ghadge
Keep dreaming! Don’t get distracted by the alarm!
6. “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” —Dorothy Parker
7. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” —David Lynch
8. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” —Glen Cook
9. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees and then kindness.” —Nanea Hoffman
Coffee completes your day!
10. “In the morning, I woke like a sloth in the fog.” — Leslie Connor
11. “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” — Lewis Black
12. “The best part of waking up is still a mystery to me.”
13. “Getting up early is the first step in the wrong direction.”
14. “Afternoons are hard. Mornings are pure evil from the pits of hell, which is why I don’t do them anymore.” —Rachel Caine
It is really difficult to face mornings!
15. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” – T. S. Eliot
16. “The lawyer’s first thought in the morning is how to handle the case of the ringing alarm clock.” —Edward Packard, Jr.
17. “Dracula is a morning person compared to me.” —Kim Dallmeier
18. “There should be a rule against people trying to be funny before the sun comes up.” —Kristen Chandler
19. “Twinkle twinkle sleepy star, wake up now it’s the 11th hour, up above the world so high, the sun has risen in the sky.” —Mickey Nice
20. “I woke up in the morning; lay in my bed waiting until my mom will prepare the breakfast. And suddenly I remember that I’m the mom.”
It is the responsibility that wakes me up early!
21. “I wish I had a brush that could paint the whole sky and turn every morning into night.” —Akshay Vasu
22. “Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.” —William Feather
23. “Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” —Robert Heinlein
24. “There are two kinds of people in this world: 1. Morning people. 2. People who want to shoot morning people.”
Who are you in the two kinds of people?
25. “The easiest time to fall asleep is just after turning off the alarm clock.”
Nothing feels better than falling asleep right after you turn off your alarm.
26. “Woke up this morning with a terrific urge to lie in bed all day and read.” —Raymond Carver
27. “God created the sleep, and the devil created an alarm clock.”
28. “I hate that part of the morning where I have to get out of my bed and participate in real life.”
29. “Just because I’m awake doesn’t mean I am functioning at full capacity.”
30. “Of course I can start the day motivated. Just not in the morning!
It is difficult to be motivated in the morning when you all wanted to take a longer sleep!
31. “I always give 100% at work…”
32. “A yawn is a silent scream for coffee…”
33. “Workout in the morning before your brain…”
34. “If your eyes hurt after you drink coffee…”
35. “Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans…”
36. “Good morning World!”
37. “I hate the part of the morning where I have to get out…”
38. “I drink coffee for your protection…”
39. “I was gonna take over the world this morning…”
40. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab…”
41. “Telling yourself that you’ll get up early in the morning…”
42. “I hope your day is as nice as your butt…”
43. “Why can’t the morning news ever say…”
44. “I don’t like morning people…” Funny Good Morning Quotes
45. “I could be a morning person, if morning happened…”
46. “Today, I am wearing a lovely shade…” Funny Good Morning Quotes
47. “Why do they call it beauty sleep…”
48. “I like my bed more than I like most people…”
49. “I need something more than coffee but less than cocaine…”
50. “Am I the only person who wakes up at 7:59 am…”
51. “Today I will kick ass and make dreams happen…”
52. “You know that moment when you wake up in the morning…”
53. “Sometimes, people want to have full conversation…”
54. “Me and morning don’t see eye to eye…”
55. “When late morning rolls around and you’re feeling…”
56. “Drink some coffee and pretend you know…”
57. “Some mornings I just feel like breaking the damn alarm…”
58. “I’ve started drinking my coffee out of a clear mug…”
59. “Sometimes I just want someone to hug me and say…”
60. “I can’t get out of my bed because my cat…”
61. “Be strong, I whisper to my coffee…”
62. “My bed wasn’t feeling well this morning, so I stayed…”
63. “I always say morning instead of good morning…”
64. “I think I’m allergic to morning…”
Brighter Day with these Funny Good Morning Quotes
God has blessed you to live a new day. Do not waste it because you can never bring back time. If you are facing problems that could probably ruin your day, it is important to find ways to make things bearable for you, such as reading funny good morning quotes. You can also gather positivity by reading inspirational and happy quotes that will surely give you a better outlook on life. Get inspired by reading Robin Williams’ quotes. You control what happens in your life. A bad morning should never be a reason why you cannot do what you are supposed to deliver today.
Martha lives in the Bay Area and is a dedicated reader of romance novels. She runs a yoga studio and taught yoga for many years. She always says that yoga fuels her writing. She’s also a vegetarian and advocate for living a healthy life. Martha has been writing for us for a while now, giving readers a glimpse into her lifestyle and work.