We now live in a society where fathers are similar to mothers in caring for their children. That presence and effort is the start of a very important bond between a father and a daughter. It is also why fathers are very influential in their daughters’ lives, especially regarding self-esteem and decision-making. So let your heart be captivated as you go through these cute and short father daughter quotes, which will make you love your dad even more.
Cute Father-Daughter Quotes
1. “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’”
2. “Daddies and daughters may not always see eye to eye, but they are always heart to heart.”
3. “No one is able to make the female a queen except her father.” –Arab Proverb
4. Father Daughter Quotes: “You have seen me at my worst, yet you think that I am the best. I love you, Dad.”
5. Father Daughter Quotes: “There is no place higher than on daddy’s shoulders.”
6. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” –Michael Ratnadeepak
7. “You are loved for the girl you are, the woman you will become, and the precious daughter you will always be.”
8. “The most important lesson a father can teach her daughter is to celebrate women.” ―J. Tisa
9. Father Daughter Quotes: “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.”
10. Father Daughter Quotes: “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
11. “The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like the ones who hurt her.”
12. “I wouldn’t change my daughter for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my daughter.”
13. “When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
14. “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” —Frank Pittman
15. “I never want my kids to mess up and think ‘dad is going to kill me’. I want their first thought to be ‘I need to call my dad.’”
16. Father Daughter Quotes: “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.”
17. “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” –Harper Lee
18. “I love being a girl because I’m my Daddy’s little girl and that rocks!”
19. Father Daughter Quotes: “To the world, you are a dad. To our family, you are the world.”
20. “I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.” –Imelda Marcos
21. “Nothing makes me feel stronger than knowing that I have a dad who’s got my back. I love you.”
22. Father Daughter Quotes: “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” —Euripides
23. Father Daughter Quotes: “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” –Gloria Naylor
24. Father Daughter Quotes: “No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl.”
25. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
26. Father Daughter Quotes: “I am as lucky as can be, for the world’s best daughter belongs to me.”
27. Father Daughter Quotes: “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.”
28. Father Daughter Quotes: “Her tiny hands have the tightest hold on a father’s heart.”
29. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves.” –George Saunders
30. “Daughters always revel in their mother’s admiration. And daughters always bask in their father’s love.” ―Hendrith Vanlon Smith Jr
31. “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” –Dr. James Dobson
32. “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.”
33. “A daughter can always wrap her daddy around her finger. No matter how old she is.”
34. “A daughter doesn’t worry when her Mum says ‘No’ because his Dad will always say ‘Yes’ to the same thing.”
35. “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.” —Enid Bagnold
36. “A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.”
37. “A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life.”
38. “A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world.” —Mat Johnson
39. “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me.” —Wade Boggs
40. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” –Marinela Reka
41. “Life doesn’t come with instructions, but it does come with a dad who always answers my calls.”
42. “The smile of a daughter is the secret purpose of every father.”
43. “I am my father’s daughter, and I am not afraid of anything.” —Elizabeth I
44. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
45. “He gives her the best gift a woman can get in this world: protection. And the little girl learns to trust the man in her life.” — Adriana Trigiani
46. “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains.”
47. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
48. “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.”
49. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” —Alison Lohman
50. “I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children.”
51. “The love between a dad and his daughter is unbreakable.”
52. “I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” —Terri Guillemets
53. “My Daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.”
54. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having a permanent armor for the rest of your life.” —Marinela Reka
55. “My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams.” —Liza Minelli
56. “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” —Gwyneth Paltrow
57. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
58. “The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.” —Frenchy
59. “All my life’s problems have just one simple solution – a hug from my dad.”
60. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us father and daughter.”
61. “There is this guy who stole my heart and he calls me daughter.”
62. “The love between father and daughter knows no distance.”
63. “I have an excellent father. His strength is making me stronger.” —Taylor Swift
64. “A daughter’s first love is her daddy.”
65. “I’m proud of many things in life, but nothing beats being a father.”
66. “Dear daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.”
67. “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.”
68. “My father was the one who taught me to value myself and I am forever grateful.”
69. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give to another person: He believed in me.”
70. “I adore her smile, I cherish her hugs, I admire her heart. But most of all, I love that she is my daughter.”
71. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” —John Sinor
72. “A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.”
73. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
74. “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.”
75. “I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’” – Paul Walker
76. “One of the greatest moments between father and daughter is that walk down the aisle, then you see you little baby girl become a woman right before your eyes.”
77. “Dear daddy, you taught me everything I know. I’m grateful to God for being your daughter.”
78. “When fathers struggle with being authentic, they leave muddy footprints on little girls’ hearts.” —Tina Samples
79. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails.”
80. “A good father will not allow any man to come into his daughter’s life and ruin it.”
81. “My daughter, you are worthy of being loved because you are so precious to me that I will die for you.”
82. “A good dad will teach his daughter how to be independent and strong without being a man-hater.”
83. “A daughter can lead to baldness, but the remainder of the road is just as smooth.” —Byron Pulsifer
84. “He taught me that there is no shame in breaking something, only in not being able to fix it.” —Hope Jahren
85. “Dear daughter, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.”
86. “A daughter needs her father to be involved in her life at every stage that includes father-daughter bonding in shopping malls.”
87. “If Dad is a loving, steady, balanced man in his approach with his daughter, she will have a sense of security, love, and trust in her relationships with men.” —Kevin Leman
88. “It’s important to make your daughter know that you are not just her father but her confidant, someone who would listen to her without judging or condemning her.”
89. “Dads are most ordinary men turned into heroes” —Pam Brown
90. “The most admirable thing ever has to be a father protecting his daughter.”
91. “Every little girl thinks her father is the smartest man in the world.” —Holly Robinson
92. “The first man in your daughter’s life is her father and she needs your trust more than anything, don’t deny her that.”
93. “Like countless other dads, I believe that my children are the best kids on the planet. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for placing them in my life.” —Charles Marshall
94. “There’s no perfect way to be a father but you can do your best, give your daughter the best of you and protect her so she never doubts your love.”
95. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” —Antoine Francois Prevost
96. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
97. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.”—Joseph Addison
98. “When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father.”
99. “A Father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.”
100. “I may find my prince but my dad will always be my king.”
101. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.
A daughter needs her father to be involved in her life at every stage that including father-daughter bonding in shopping malls. These father daughter quotes speak the truth.
102. Father Daughter Quotes: Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
A daughter looks up to his father as her model.
103. As a daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads but to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.
As a daughter of the Heavenly Father, you should be kind towards others because God loves you so much. These are the perfect types of father daughter quotes that will make your heart melt.
104. Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
Daughters will never forget their dads even if they already have their own families.
105. Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole.
There will always be difficult times in life but God will always be there for you.
106. Father Daughter Quotes: There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.
Fathers will always love their daughters no matter what.
107. Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love and she’ll never settle for anything less.
As long as fathers will treat their daughters with respect, they will have a great life.
108. Father Daughter Quotes: With God, you will always be daddy’s little girl.
No matter what you will do in life, God and your father will always be there to support you.
109. Father Daughter Quotes: Guns don’t kill people… dads with pretty daughters do.
Do you agree? Some fathers love their daughters so much to the point that they would kill for them.
110. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
Daughters need their dads to guide them.
111. Husbands, love your wives well, your children are noticing how you treat her.
Husbands should love their wives because their children will follow what they have seen from their parents.
112. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
Even if your daughter has already turned into an adult, she will never forget that she has a father who truly loves her.
113. Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!
Daughters look up to their dads as their heroes.
114. Having a staring contest with a newborn is one of the weirdest things you will ever do.
Some fathers just can’t take their eyes off their newborns.
115. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
If there is nobody in this world that you can count on then you should go to your dad because he will always be there for you.
Motivational Father Daughter Quotes
116. Father Daughter Quotes: Virtue is the strength and power of the daughters of God.
If you choose to be good then you can never go wrong.
117. I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you.
One can realize the true meaning of a father’s love once he sees it in his own eyes.
118. A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter.
If you want your daughter to be treated well by a man then you should lead an example by treating your partner well.
119. I’m so glad when daddy comes home, I would hug him and give him a great big kiss.
Fathers should cherish the moment they had with their children.
120. Father Daughter Quotes: He values us, He loves us and He desires to see us all succeed.
God loves us so much and He gives us the things that we need to be successful in life.
121. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter, is to love her mother.
Husbands should love their wives so that their daughters will respect them.
122. My daughter, you are worthy of being loved because you are so precious to me that I died for you.
God loves you so much that he died just for you.
123. I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me.
Do not be afraid because God will always be with you.
124. Father Daughter Quotes: A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.
A child can bring great joy to a father and make him feel fulfilled.
125. Father Daughter Quotes: One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten come from God I call him Daddy.
Fathers are the most important person in their daughters’ lives.
126. Father Daughter Quotes: Thought about quitting, then I noticed who was watching.
Daughters are the great inspirations of their dads.
127. A father hold his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
Daughters will always be part of their fathers’ lives forever.
128. You are a daughter of an Almighty God, you are a princess destined to become a queen.
Don’t be afraid to find your destiny because God is always with you all the way.
Reasons Why the Father-Daughter Connection Is Important
- Fathers shape their daughters’ self-esteem.
- Dads influence their daughters’ body image.
- The father-daughter bonds are correlated with academic abilities.
- Fathers influence their daughters’ behavior.
- Dads impact their daughters’ social traits.
- Fathers show their daughters how women deserve to be treated.
- Dads can help determine their daughters’ persistence.
- Fathers help define future romantic relationships for their daughters.
- Dads help define their daughters’ non-romantic relationships.
- Fathers are role models for their daughters, whether they like it or not.
Final Thoughts Father Daughter Quotes
Do these cute and short father-daughter quotes inspire you? If you are, then you should also take time to listen to father-daughter songs. It can make you love your fathers more. Fathers show their daughters how much they love them in many ways. One way of showing your father that you love him is to spend time with him. Give him gifts on Father’s Day or treat him to dinner, or you can also send him motivational quotes.
Father Daughter Quotes FAQ
What does a father mean to his daughter quotes?
We have some of the best quotes that would show how much your daughter means to you. These are quotes picked with great care. We have tried to assemble all the words in such a way as to form a touching short poem. Some of our favorite father-daughter quotes from our selection are:
“Daddies and daughters may not always see eye to eye, but they always heart to heart.”
“I wouldn’t change my daughter for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my daughter.”
What is the best caption for a daughter?
“No other love in the world is like a father’s love for his little girl.”
“I am as lucky as possible, for the world’s best daughter belongs to me.”
These are some of the best Facebook and Instagram captions. For example, you can caption your father-daughter picture with one of these quotes (we have many more on our page, just scroll up).
What is a father’s love quote?
“When my daughter says, ‘Daddy, I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
“She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” –Harper Lee.
Some of these touching and interesting father-daughter quotes about the bond are quite similar to the mother-daughter bond quotes. For sure, they are also worth checking out. So they would not disappoint.