In life, there will always be sad events and happenings that are inevitable. These sad events can be about love, life or even death. Sadness is defined as the emotional pain associated with, or characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, helplessness, disappointment and sorrow. The feeling of sadness can be common to people; there is even a movie made about it. Sad situations can take all of our energy, spirit and happiness our but we can always choose to channel positive energies and vibe from those sad experiences. We cannot stay saddened by certain situations for a long time. Instead, we encourage you to stand back up on your feet and get the inspiration from those experiences to rebuild yourself.
Here we have prepared sad quotes and sayings about life that you can get inspirations from. Let these quotations cheer you up and bring back the life in your smile.
Sad Quotes and Sayings about Life
1. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
2. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
3. You hate your life while some people dream of having your life.
4. Getting lost will help you find yourself; Travel often — Life is about people you meet and things you create with them so go out and start creating. Life is short. Live your dream and share
5. What if I fall? Oh darling, what is you fly?
6. Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
7. Good times become good memories; Bad times become good lessons.
8. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
9. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
10. Remind yourself, it’s okay not to be perfect.
Sad Quotes and Sayings about Love
11. Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.
12. Sometimes, it’s not the person your miss, but the feelings and moments you had when you were with them.
13. Sometimes, we do have to be selfless not selfish and think of what’s going to be the best for the ones we love.
14. My heart finally said, “Enough is enough.”
15. Stop setting yourself on fire for someone who stays to watch your burn.
16. Sometimes, the right path is not the easiest one.
17. Men are like bluetooth: He is connected to you when you are nearby but searches for other devices when you are away. Women are like wi-fi: She sees all available devices but connects to the strongest one.
18. Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.
19. Dear Lord, when feelings of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
20. Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before.
Sad Quotes and Sayings about Death
21. Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don’t disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms.
22. People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death; Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over.
23. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
24. How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
25 You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart.
26. The trouble is, you thing you have time.
27. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
28. When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. When you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
29. After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
30. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
31. Everyone copes differently, some cry for the loss of a loved one, others smile because they know they’ll see them again.
Sad quotes and sayings about life and love always have a way of uplifting and changing our mood for the day. When you feel that life seems to be throwing all sorts of problems to you, remember to stay strong because all your hard work will eventually pay off with great outcomes. Remember that life is a challenge and we should always be ready to face. Be grateful of the chance you are given to experience life and do not lose hope when everything seems to be going wrong. At the end of the day, you would say, all the risks you have taken are all worth. We have more inspirational quotes and sayings on this article.