Life comes with struggles, it’s quite full of them. All of us have our crosses to bear, and our problems to deal with. In fact, in these trying times, the entire globe has found themselves facing a similar enemy to happiness and positivity.
Positivity can make a difference in your life, as you struggle to achieve happiness. If you want to tip the scale and really find a great way to take control of your reactions to stress, starting with a grateful, positive attitude is your best bet.
46 Top Positivity Quote Memes
The following quotes, some from famous people and others that are more like common phrases, are good for posting on your wall, refrigerator, or simply sharing to help remind yourself that a positive outlook makes all the difference.
1. Work for it.
2. If someone tells you, “You Can’t” they really mean, “I Can’t.”3. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
4. I’ve had a lot of wories in my life, most of which never happened. – Mark Twain
5. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
6. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
7. Your attitude is under your own control. Weed out the negative and focus on the positive.
8. If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.
9. You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural and enjoyable.
10. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
11. Today is gonna be a good day.12. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather is, always bring your own sunshine.13. The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your thinking.14. It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.15. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. 16. Stay awesome.17. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.
18. You cannot change reality, but you can control the manner in which you look at things.19. Another day. Another adventure.
20. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
21. If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.22. We become what we think about.23. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.24. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. 25. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.26. I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world and I do believe in taking care of each other. – Harvey Fierstein27. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.28. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.29. When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That’s when you can get more creative in solving problems.
30. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.31. Hope is a dream.32. I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.33. Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.34. It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow.35. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.36. Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. 37. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.38. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results.
39. Don’t give up.
40. When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’ – Sydney Harris41. When I do good I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad. That’s my religion. – Abraham Lincoln42. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.43. Laugh and be happy.44. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.45. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.46. I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it.
No Matter Where You Are, You Can Work On You
It doesn’t matter if you are working, at home, struggling, or simply trying to find happiness in moments of quiet, you can work on you. No one can stop you from trying to center yourself, though it can be difficult to do with a lot of noise and distractions in your life.
Take the time to set your intentions, cement your resolve, and find your peace.