Most people love the fantasy of never ever growing old, thanks to Peter Pan and his gang, this fantasy has become quite possible. It is possible, well, in never never land. But what made Peter Pan more popular and loved is not his ability to lure us into believing of never never land but his eloquence and words in describing this great place of youth. People refer to these as Peter Pan Quotes. And who doesn’t love Peter Pan and the fantasising stories we have all watched as little children. Relive your youth with your family or friends and send them one of these beautiful peter pan quotes with images.
Peter Pan quotes can be treated as thoughts of an innocent yet wise kid. Imagine a kid who stayed forever young and still has that sweet innocence to him. People long for that kind of innocence – not all the time – but some of the time. For all of you who are young and feeling like it even when you know your age is two digits plus, here are the most beautiful Peter Pan quotes you will all love and hopefully share with the ones you love in your family.
Beautiful Peter Pan Quotes
1. To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Think of your life as an adventure that even when you die, you’ll think of it only as a part of the journey.
2. All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust.
No matter how serious the situation, try to relax. Have faith, trust that everything will be fine and just enjoy.
3. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and away means forgetting.
A sweet reminder for us that things don’t always stay the same.
4. So come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land.
Your dreams can stay forever with you. No one can take and no one can make it true except you.
5. Faint hearts never won, Fair Lady.
Learn to be brave and fight for what your heart believes.
6. Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind.
But you don’t need to wait for that, you can have all the joy you want in this life.
7. Wait for me somewhere between reality and all we’ve ever dreamed.
This is as sweet as it can be.
8. The second star to the right, shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you have really can come true.
How sweet Peter Pan is. Remember this as you look up the sky and reach for your dreams.
9. Don’t you understand? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!
Be a boy like Peter Pan who knows how to love just one.
10. Oh, the cleverness of me.
Peter Pan has always been clever, everyone should be, too.
11. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.
To fly, you must believe you can. Eventually, reality follows.
12. Second to the right and straight on til morning.
It just means, don’t give up.
13. You know that place between sleep and wake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?…
We all have experienced this. Isn’t it a bliss to remember your dream and still feel the good feeling? That is how Peter Pan described love.
14. Wendy, one girl is more use than twenty boys.
Women are just incomparable.
15. When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.
You’ll know it when you are ready. You will feel it from within.
16. I have the strangest feeling that I’ve seen that ship before a long time ago…
People experience this feeling of ‘it happened before’. Let this be a way to remind you that things and experiences follow us and that it stays inside us.
17. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You will have everything in life…
Keep dreaming and keep reaching for that dream.
18. Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up.
Explore the world like a child and you will see how beautiful it is.
Peter Pan is not just a kid who lured us into the bliss of unending youth but a young man who taught us that dreaming is good, that loving should be sincere and true, that friendship is not just a simple thing to keep and that words are as important as actions. Peter Pan quotes are reminders that showing affection needs not only actions but words as well. Words that could enter and melt the hearts of people, just like what Peter Pan did to his Wendy.