Are you looking for touching and beautiful grandma quotes with wonderful corresponding images?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! We have created this fabulous list of some very touching and moving grandma quotes. We have collected these quotes form various sources and curated them in to this list of you to enjoy. These are some of the most beautiful grandma quotes in existence. We hope that you enjoy these quotes and we would love to hear your thoughts on them in the comments section below this article. If you know someone who may enjoy these quotes, then please do be sure to give the article a share with them!
A Bit About Grandma Quotes
What is a Grandma?
Your grandma is your mother’s mother. She is usually someone who will love you unconditionally because you are her grandchild. A grandma can play a very important role in a child’s life as they grow up. Children will often look up to their grandma’s and seek them out for advice and to answer questions.
Why are Grandma quotes so great?
Grandma quotes are greta for reminding us of the importance of family and reminding us of just how special our grandma’s are. These quotes are beautiful, nostalgic, wonderful and inspiring. Grandma’s are a very important part of every family.
Our List of Grandma Quotes
Following is our list of grandma quotes. We hope that these quotes make you happy today and the they inspire you in some way. If you enjoy any of these quotes in particular, please do be sure to give them a share with your friends and family!
1. “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” – Alex Haley
Grandparents play a very important role in every young child’s life. Children will often seek out their grandparents for advice or for answers to questions. Grandparents are the people that children will go to when they want advice or answers from someone other than their parents. Children will often have a lot of fun with their grandparents when they’re growing up and as they grow into adults, they will have fond memories of all of the love and laughter that was shared together over the years.
2. My Grandmother would say, “Make sure you look good. Make sure you speak well. Make sure you remain that Southern gentleman that I’ve taught you to be.” – Jamie Foxx
People will often remember the advice of their grandparents more than anything, and this seems to be the case here with this quote from Jamie Foxx. Your grandparents will give you plenty of advice as you grow up, and many times, the advice will stick with you right into adulthood. A lot of people will continue to follow their grandma’s advice in order to make their grandma proud.
3. Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special. – Catherine Pulsifer
Since grandmother’s tend to be retired, they will often have a lot more time to talk to you than other family members do such as your parents. With that in mind, this is often why many people will seek out their grandparents for advice and help with things. Because grandparents tend to always be available to help you in your times of need, and that is a wonderful thing indeed.
4. Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while…..but our hearts forever. – Unknown
Grandmas will hold our tiny hands when we are young. However, as we grow older, so do our hands, and we no longer have the need for our grandma’s to hold our hands. What we do have though, is the love and warmth of our grandma’s forever in our hearts. We can always rely on our grandparents to warm our hearts.
5. If nothing is going well, call your grandmother. – Italian Proverb
Grandmother’s often tend to be able to offer the best advice, regardless of the situation. This is usually because they have been on earth a lot longer than you. With this in mind, grandma’s tend to have a lot more life experience and a lot more knowledge than you. Because of this, grandma’s are usually the people who offer the best advice in our times of need.
6. A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do.— Lois Wyse
The transition from being a mother to a grandmother is a wonderful thing. The arrival of a new baby and a new beautiful life is something magical that takes over everyone’s life in the family. It is a remarkable thing, the day a mother becomes a grandmother, and is something that is a cherished moment.
7. Grandparents make the world … a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer. — Unknown
This is an extremely true quote because grandparents do offer that sort of warmth, softness and kindness in to the world. Imagine a world without our grandparents. It would be harsh and bitter without the love and care that our grandparents unconditionally bestow upon us. Nothing is as beautiful as a grandparent’s love.
8. A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.– Unknown
This is a very true quote and one which, i’m sure, many people will be able to relate to. A grandmother plays a huge role in a child’s life, and does play the part of many different people. They re a little bit of a parent because they care and love you as your parents would. They are a little bit of a teacher, because you will often learn more from your grandparents grown up than anyone else. Plus, they are part best friend, because they treat you and you treat them in the same way that any best friend would.
9. Young people need something stable to hang on to — a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them. – Jay Kesler
This is a wonderful quote and one that is very true in showing why children so desperately see out the love of their grandparents. Children will often learn a lot about their past from their grandparents, and this will give them a sense of their own culture and their own being. Grandparents can offer children with unconditional love like no other too.
10. What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. – Rudolph Giuliani
All of the things listed in this quote are some of the amazing things that grandparents can offer to their grandchildren. It is because of these great offerings why grandparents are so important and play such a huge role in children’s lives. Children seek comfort, and grandparents are usually the most comfortable people of all to be around.
11. I loved their home. Everything smelled older, worn but safe; the food aroma had baked itself into the furniture. – Susan Strasberg
This quote explains perfectly the nostalgic feeling of being in your grandparent’s home. Every grandmother’s home has a unique smell, and it is usually a smell that will take you right back to your childhood. What smell reminds you of your grandmother’s home? Let us know in the comments section below this article.
12. Grandmas don’t just say ‘that’s nice’ — they reel back and roll their eyes and throw up their hands and smile. You get your money’s worth out of grandmas. -Unknown
Grandma’s are always there to offer you great support and will always be proud of your achievements no matter how big or small they are. If you’re looking for someone to praise you on the things that you’ve achieved, then your grandma is the best person for that job. Not only is a grandma enthusiastic with her praise, she will also be there to offer you plenty of hugs and further support when you need it.
Did you enjoy this list of inspiring and beautiful grandma quotes?
Did you enjoy this list of grandma quotes? Perhaps you have some grandma quotes of your own that you think should be on this list? Or maybe you have some stories about your own grandmother that you would like to share with us? We would love to hear them! Please leave a comment in the comment section below this article.
If you enjoyed this article or know someone who may benefit from reading it then please be sure to give it a share!
Related Article: Sibling Quotes That Will Make You Love Your Family More